Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

Nick Saban has good advice that would have fit in this scenario:

Ultimately, you don’t want to sleep with anyone who has less to lose than you do.

Whatever he and his wife want to do, who cares. And while his boyfriend shouldn't have spoken to the media, I don't have any sympathy for Falwell.

Jerry Falwell Jr. is a literal cuck, and Trump voters (including evangelicals) will turn a blind eye. Personally, I don't give a fuck what Falwell does if all parties are consensual. But Republican want a culture war while literally acting on the "indiscretions" they love to weaponize.

At this point, I don't even give a shit about the plethora of GOP/Trump scandals that will eventually see the light of day. Generally it's prudent to blame the powerful for abusing the powerless. But enough is enough. The Republican Party has displayed every reason imaginable for their voters to abandon them, and they won't do it. American society has failed. 

30% of the electorate is filled with gutless and prideless nihilists. And lots of them are parents raising children. For shame. 

• Like 1

nothing about this story is surprising, really. what is surprising...i followed links to their student message board, and just hear me out...the threads i perused, including their Fallwell Jr. thread, honest to god seemed more sane and grounded than texags 😳 like, obviously very christian and conservative, but somehow the tone seemed much more reasonable and critical than your average texags political thread. several posters voiced criticism of Trump even...with very little vitriol or name-calling in reaction.

no doubt they'll still probably all vote for him, but i was actually surprised at the overall tone.

To recap

Falwell is a cuck

Manafort was/is a cuck and his daughters have texts talking about how it was fucked up

Bannon let his wife walk all over him and let her stay in the house after their divorce while she was with other men

Roger Stone paid/posted ads to find men to fuck his wife

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

To recap

Falwell is a cuck

Manafort was/is a cuck and his daughters have texts talking about how it was fucked up

Bannon let his wife walk all over him and let her stay in the house after their divorce while she was with other men

You forgot Pence.  I'm not exactly sure how Mother plays into all of this, but it's gotta get mighty close to cuckolding.

I wonder how much money Mrs. Falwell received from her husband over the past few days. There is no way she agreed to be thrown under the bus by herself so her husband could be the dual victim of a cheating wife and an extorting lover of hers.  My guess is lower 8 figures transferred into an account that she controls herself.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

You forgot Pence.  I'm not exactly sure how Mother plays into all of this, but it's gotta get mighty close to cuckolding.

She cuddles him under her bosom cooing while the mailman watches, jerks off, and then shouts "I'm ready to deliver!".

19 minutes ago, mchookem said:

nothing about this story is surprising, really. what is surprising...i followed links to their student message board, and just hear me out...the threads i perused, including their Fallwell Jr. thread, honest to god seemed more sane and grounded than texags 😳 like, obviously very christian and conservative, but somehow the tone seemed much more reasonable and critical than your average texags political thread. several posters voiced criticism of Trump even...with very little vitriol or name-calling in reaction.

no doubt they'll still probably all vote for him, but i was actually surprised at the overall tone.

I can only imagine texags, are they claiming this is a hoax?  Or maybe Fallwell was paid off by Soros?

https://forums.aseaofred.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=607044&sid=358b9ce354b2de09fba4951e2b3cdbd6#p607044

Update on Liberty grad forum.

Pretty reasonable except for:

I agree with others. He can no longer be president of the university. Best thing that could happen is for Trump to win in Nov and appoint him to a position in the education dept.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

To recap

Falwell is a cuck

I thought Stone also paid guys to  fuck him  too?

26 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Ben....I know you don't know much about sex (believe me, the whole world knows that you know next to nothing about it).....but even if you think that the first thing is true....the answer can only be "it's both."

See, I will never run for office and scold people for their private sex lives, because I don't care what consenting adults do with each other.  So, if you ever uncover a scandal that my wife and I totally have threesomes with Sela Ward on the regular (and I really, really hope you uncover that story, with evidence to back it up), I will say "yup, and we all had a great time," and that will be it.  So, you can judge me for having threesomes with my wife and Sela Ward if you think that's immoral -- I disagree with you, but if you feel that way, and you instead feel that the only proper sexual encounter is once a year with your wife while she's as dry as the Sahara, then by all means, express your opinion.  But you will never be able to call me a hypocrite. And you will never be able to say I abused my power to coerce someone into a relationship with me, because come on -- it's Sela Ward.  She totally has the power here.

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

To recap

Falwell is a cuck

But you see, these are men.  Manly men.  Otherwise, Trump would have never associated himself with them.

"I prefer college presidents who don't get cucked.  I mean caught.  Dammit, I mean captured.  Shit, I had something for this..."

-D. Trump (when asked about Falwell, Jr.) 

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"I prefer college presidents who don't get cucked.  I mean caught.  Dammit, I mean captured.  Shit, I had something for this..."

-D. Trump (when asked about Falwell, Jr.) 

Nah.

He will just say something like he barely knew the guy, and he wishes him well.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

So, if you ever uncover a scandal that my wife and I totally have threesomes with Sela Ward on the regular (and I really, really hope you uncover that story, with evidence to back it up), I will say "yup, and we all had a great time," and that will be it.  So, you can judge me for having threesomes with my wife and Sela Ward if you think that's immoral -- I disagree with you, but if you feel that way, and you instead feel that the only proper sexual encounter is once a year with your wife while she's as dry as the Sahara, then by all means, express your opinion.

Well, I think your wife's church might mind.  I mean, if I'm imagining Sela and your wife (whom I've never met, but according to me she looks exactly like Penelope Cruz) having a grand old time and suddenly Brisket wanders in the frame, well fuck that.  Go to the corner bar or something, dude.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, I think your wife's church might mind.  I mean, if I'm imagining Sela and your wife (whom I've never met, but according to me she looks exactly like Penelope Cruz) having a grand old time and suddenly Brisket wanders in the frame, well fuck that.  Go to the corner bar or something, dude.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

You got me curious and I didn't see it covered there. I think they are busy with race relations.

i didn't read anything on texags about this specifically, i just meant the general tone and "hurr durr Trump good! libtards! natty!" knuckleheadedness of texags wasn't as overwhelming, and it surprised me lol.