Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

Not going conspiracy theory on the Grove as much as noting that the secretive discussions, policy decisions, and other practices (read up on their harvesting of redwoods) of its members illustrates a rules for thee not for me ethos. That some of their members are into illegal activities of one sort or another would not surprise me no matter how innocent they try and describe it. 

There’s always the Bohemian Club (Google it) in California (The Grove) where mostly Republicans, high ranking officials and captains of Industry met and “camped”  in luxury. Although Reagan attended events even Nixon wanted no part of it. The wiki list of members is woefully inadequate as most of their membership is not public. In this day and age, a location on US soil is more risky than not so perhaps the accusation as confession is accurate. 

Nixon famously called it “the faggiest goddamn thing you could ever imagine”
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Nixon famously called it “the faggiest goddamn thing you could ever imagine”

A good friend is a musician from LA who has spent time at The Grove.  You've heard a couple of records he played bass on about one bazillion times.  I *think* he has never been a member but has just attended as part of the entertainment.  Regardless, he has never indicated anything remotely "faggy" about those gatherings.  They are power luxury campouts where business is allegedly not transacted, but who believes that?

If adult men wish to consort with other adult men sexually it is none of my business. None. Likewise with females or anyone of any gender with consent. I have more issue with high ranking public officials creating policy with 'captains of industry' out of the public eye and I also laugh that the conspiracy QAnon types seem to ignore this private club/campground that has an archival picture of a staged child sacrifice because it doesn't fit the narrative (apparently George Soros types would not be allowed membership).  Just cracks me up.

After reading the articles above it sounds a lot like what you describe jimmyjazz and mostly like a frat boy campout where the guys sit around and get their stories and talking points straight.  As for illicit activity, no one is ever going to discover that if it even existed. They are too inclusive to talk.

I read this after posting my 2 cents, but the accusation/admission pattern is so consistent and so specific that at this point it could arguably be considered probable cause for investigation if it's a matter of law.

It truly is. There are multiple daily accusations that haven’t been shown to have been admissions (yet?), but I keep going back to the one that probably had the longest runtime...child sex rings in pizza shops. Unless we’re counting Epstein’s child sex ring. I suppose that could be close enough to have been the basis

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

He will go on the "Art Briles" faux Christian forgiveness tour, write a couple of books, make some teary eyed appearances on Fox with the aim of finagling some sort of talk show/political commentary gig

This trope has been rolled out by Swaggert, Briles, Copeland, Bakker etc etc etc It is the way these guys role. Hate the sin, love the sinner bullshit they fling out to cover their asses.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

It truly is. There are multiple daily accusations that haven’t been shown to have been admissions (yet?), but I keep going back to the one that probably had the longest runtime...child sex rings in pizza shops. Unless we’re counting Epstein’s child sex ring. I suppose that could be close enough to have been the basis

The whole reason pizzagate broke was the Republican operatives were worried about trump’s very close connections to pedo Epstein. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/becki-falwell-speaks-out-on-affair-allegations-denies-jerry-liked-to-watch

Becki Falwell broke her silence Tuesday on allegations of an extramarital affair with a Miami pool attendant while denying claims that her husband, Jerry Falwell Jr., liked “to watch.”

Her comments come amid her husband’s resignation as the head of Liberty University after a provocative photo and revelations of his wife's affair roiled the evangelical school.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Becki admitted that she did have an affair, calling it embarrassing and humbling.

“I wish Christians and people would be as forgiving as Christ was,” she said.

Perfect.

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2020 at 7:44 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

There’s always the Bohemian Club (Google it) in California (The Grove) where mostly Republicans, high ranking officials and captains of Industry met and “camped”  in luxury. Although Reagan attended events even Nixon wanted no part of it. The wiki list of members is woefully inadequate as most of their membership is not public. In this day and age, a location on US soil is more risky than not so perhaps the accusation as confession is accurate. 

Alex Jones' crowning achievement.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/jerry-falwell-jr-resignation-payment/index.html

Jerry Falwell Jr. to receive $10.5 million in compensation for resigning from Liberty University

God is good!!!

Romans 2:6 

Golden shower parachute? I mean, presumably a pool boy is into water sports.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I like how this started as speculation that he might have the ghey, but the cuck angle is so much better.

We don't know the full story just yet.    

I fully expect that Ol' Jerry was doing a little "cleanup" after the deed, if you catch my drift. 

On 8/26/2020 at 9:54 AM, yoladu said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/jerry-falwell-jr-resignation-payment/index.html

Jerry Falwell Jr. to receive $10.5 million in compensation for resigning from Liberty University

God is good!!!

Romans 2:6 

Holy schnikeys.  If I was sending my kid to liberty is probably yank them ASAP.  No reason to waste my money on that dude.  Of course I'm guessing smart logical people like myself don't send their kids t o liberty in the first place 

• Hook 'Em 1