Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

10 hours ago, bluto said:

What a wild Effin ride. They didn’t dig too much into his reportedly shady liberty related RE deals. And I like how every decision was made bc of money, including his dad. 

Agree. I imagine the Falwells had some stipulations about the article scope or they wouldn’t talk with the reporter.  It’s difficult to believe that the only financial or sex scandals involving them are ones we already knew. Seems like Jerry and his wife agreed that she would spill as much as possible about her affair with the pool boy to distract from everything else. 

one sub-story that doesn’t add up is jerry turning down secretary of education for trump, because he didn’t want to give up his 800k liberty salary. It’s more likely there are other stories or problems in his life, and he didn’t want to face an investigation or background check. He must have millions set aside that would allow him to get by on the lowly 200k salary as a cabinet secretary.

on relatively quick reflection on reading that story, Falwell admits to zero bad behavior including nothing even remotely unethical. He's just a guy that never wanted his last name, likes an occasional drink and his wife cheated on him. Everything is denied. He still holds onto the story that going into the hotel business with a 20 year old pool boy is a standard business practice.

The only thing that he's called out for by the reporter is his hypocrisy that he saw nothing wrong with drinking as the Liberty president because "only the students have a no-drinking rule."

The story is a PR dream for him for his redemption. He only needs a crisis at Liberty within the next 5 years, and he might be president again. He just has to thank his wife for calling herself a whore to divert attention. (I'm not calling her that but that is what his world would think of her behavior.)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

image.thumb.jpeg.83803a0c4a2c03d90e8404095b83d462.jpeg

I'm sure he did spend a lot, and obviously received more benefit than his salary. Still does anyone not think that Liberty could have easily named his wife or son as temp college president while he was off playing education secretary in DC? That could have retained every comp/benefit for him. Sure there would be some conflicts in there but conflicts weren't an issue in the Trump admin.

No one turns down an once-in-a-lifetime offer to be a cabinet secretary, who is constitutionally in line to be POTUS. Unless there is more to it. 

13 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Vanity Fair used to be great. They aren't so great anymore, but they can still bring the heat on occasion.  Great article. 

I subscribed last year because I paid with airline miles that were expiring.

About once every two months they'd have a fantastic piece.  They have a few really great writers providing content, but overall, they don't have the depth of writers to make every issue a must-read.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He almost sounds like half of Surly if we grew up with Jerry Falwell sr as our dads.  He was drinking, running around, watching R-rated movies, etc. and then has to be pretend to be religious to keep the grift going.

I mean religion is in itself a grift, but the Falwells were (are) fundamentalist and IIRC, young earth creationist to their core. When you grow up to be as old as either of the Jerry’s, you come to a crossroads where you have to choose to be honest or to be a fundamentalist because it’s impossible to be both.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

on relatively quick reflection on reading that story, Falwell admits to zero bad behavior including nothing even remotely unethical. He's just a guy that never wanted his last name, likes an occasional drink and his wife cheated on him. Everything is denied. He still holds onto the story that going into the hotel business with a 20 year old pool boy is a standard business practice.

The only thing that he's called out for by the reporter is his hypocrisy that he saw nothing wrong with drinking as the Liberty president because "only the students have a no-drinking rule."

The story is a PR dream for him for his redemption. He only needs a crisis at Liberty within the next 5 years, and he might be president again. He just has to thank his wife for calling herself a whore to divert attention. (I'm not calling her that but that is what his world would think of her behavior.)

Esto. It's definitely not the full story and it's clear that the Falwells saw the story as an opportunity to rehabilitate Jr's public image and weren't going to agree to anything that didn't present him as innocent. 

There were way too many situations where Jerry finds out his wife is getting drilled down the hallway and his response is simply "Dios mio". All of this occurred over years with that odd business arrangement makes me think there was definitely a throuple situation. Becki wasn't the only one dining on chorizo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Hey kids, everyone get dressed and head outside. We have a photographer here from Vanity Fair who's going to take our pictures, write a piece about how mommy used to sext and fuck the pool boy while daddy watched, and then publish the article for sale in every store in the country. Don't forget to smile!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

That makes one of us.  He's spent his life paying lip service to the fact that I'm not a full American.  Until he comes out and tells his flock that he was incorrect, and apologizes, and then continuously works on his flock to help them see the error of their ways, then he can fuck right off.

And that’s fair; I don’t think anyone begrudges you that POV.

• Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Seems like Jerry and his wife agreed that she would spill as much as possible about her affair with the pool boy to distract from everything else. 

Or... she is a freak and wants everyone to know.

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

one sub-story that doesn’t add up is jerry turning down secretary of education for trump, because he didn’t want to give up his 800k liberty salary. It’s more likely there are other stories or problems in his life, and he didn’t want to face an investigation or background check. He must have millions set aside that would allow him to get by on the lowly 200k salary as a cabinet secretary.

The Senate confirmation hearings would have been gold!

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He likes to watch

insert Case.gif

Edited by TexasEd

13 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Fuck him he didn't wear it on his sleeve.  He was running a fucking christian fundamentalist college!

Sure, but that fact is more than offset by him repeatedly watching his wife get drilled by a young, muscular, cabana boy while shitfaced drunk on poolside mai-tais. 

• Haha 1

Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, “You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.” 22 When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

23 Then Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” 24 And the disciples were perplexed at these words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how hard it is[b] to enter the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Fuck him he didn't wear it on his sleeve.  He was running a fucking christian fundamentalist college!

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Sure, but that fact is more than offset by him repeatedly watching his wife get drilled by a young, muscular, cabana boy while shitfaced drunk on poolside mai-tais. 

To be fair, this probably happens in the fundamentalist community more often than we realize.

• Like 1

And that’s fair; I don’t think anyone begrudges you that POV.

And if you give a fuck about your fellow human beings and not just yourself, you’ll share NAIU’s position.

See, when I see someone cruelly shit on other people, that pisses ME off, not just the person getting shit on. That’s what a decent human with an ounce of empathy feels.
  • Hook 'Em 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He'd fit right in at aggy.

She's soooo close to getting it...it's like evangelicals aren't even remotely Christian.

Of course, all joking aside, looking at that woman's profile, she clearly gets it. Seems like she gets it all too well. Of course, her 43k followers kind of indicates no one is paying any attention to her whatsever. 

• Hook 'Em 2