Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

Shooters shoot

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/30/jerry-falwell-liberty-graduation-485112

But Falwell showed up partway through the event with Becki at his side, the student said. He soon hopped up on stage, lamenting that his student daughter — who he said was in the audience — had told him, “Please don’t come.

“You’re still my president!” one student yelled when Falwell took the stage, according to a video reviewed by POLITICO. Others laughed and cheered Falwell’s name. Then Falwell invited students to a party at his farm, a multibuilding property near Liberty.

“We’d love to have you out there. Becki says there’s no way we can plan it that fast, but we can and we will,” Falwell said, encouraging students to spread the word on social media.

Is it going to be that kind of party, daddy?

• 5 months later...

Axley was a first-year student at Liberty in the fall of 2017. She had been at the school less than three months. One Saturday night, she went to a Halloween party at an off-campus apartment and drank eight shots of vodka, along with a couple of mixed drinks. She doesn’t remember much after that, until, she recalls, waking up with a fellow student on top of her and his hand pressed over her mouth. (The student denies Axley’s allegations.)

After Axley returned to her dorm, she called the campus police department. One of the officers drove her to the local hospital, where, records show, a nurse documented 15 bruises, welts and lacerations on her arm, face and torso.

Axley wasn’t sure what to do next, but she did know that she wanted the man to “stay away from her,” as she recalled. So when Axley got back to her dorm that Sunday morning, she again told someone at Liberty, her resident adviser.

The RA, Axley said, told her not to report it, saying Axley could be found to have violated the school’s prohibition against drinking and fraternizing with the opposite sex.

Instead, the RA offered to pray with Axley.

“I was really confused,” recalled Axley. “They were making it seem like I had done something wrong.”

Axley didn’t want to pray. She wanted the school to do something about what had happened. “I didn’t want to get fined or punished, but I wasn’t going to let this keep me from reporting my assault.”

The next day, Axley went to the school’s federally mandated office for investigating sexual harassment and violence.

She had prepared. Axley saved texts from that weekend. “He was all over you,” one concerned friend had written to her. It was “pretty damn weird.”

“I fucking remember making noise and him covering my mouth oh my god,” Axley texted another friend in the early morning hours. She also took photos of the welts across her chest, multiple lacerations on her right upper arm and a bruised lip.

“When I went into that office,” Axley said, “I was ready.”

But Elysa Bucci, the official who took the complaint, didn’t seem interested, Axley recalled. Bucci was a lead investigator with Liberty University’s equity office, which is responsible for looking into potential violations of Title IX, the civil rights law that bans sexual discrimination on campuses that receive federal funding. Liberty students receive almost $800 million a year in federal aid.

Instead of considering her evidence, Axley said, Bucci started throwing questions at her: Why had Axley gone to the party? What had she had to drink? How much? “I immediately felt judged,” remembered Axley. (Bucci, who is now a Title IX investigator at Baylor University, declined to comment.)

Then Axley waited. She received email updates saying the school was still looking into her case. After five months, Axley heard from Bucci that Liberty had completed its investigation and a committee was now going to consider the case. Bucci invited Axley to first come to the office and review the file.

Axley went in and looked through the materials. The photos with her injuries, she recalled, were no longer there. Axley said that when she asked what had happened, Bucci told her the photos had been removed because they were too “explicit.”

“I felt like I’d been punched in the stomach,” Axley recalled. “I had been relying on them all these months to take my evidence into account when considering my case, and it wasn’t even in my file.”

cont'd: https://www.propublica.org/article/the-liberty-way-how-liberty-university-discourages-and-dismisses-students-reports-of-sexual-assaults

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

800 million in federal aid?   Do the students who attend Liberty have to meet the same standards as public universities?  With all the new home schooling and charter religious schools, I assumed places like Liberty and Baylor could accept students that don't meet the same standards kids coming out of public schools.   

18 minutes ago, bolverk said:
(Bucci, who is now a Title IX investigator at Baylor University, declined to comment.)

As I posted on our site...

tumblr_mn9l448ThR1qgr0y2o1_250.gif

We take one step forward by finally having an LGBTQ group on campus then we go and hire ANYONE from Liberty, much less a Title IX director from fucking Liberty.

• Rage+1 2

22 minutes ago, bolverk said:
“I felt like I’d been punched in the stomach,” Axley recalled. “I had been relying on them all these months to take my evidence into account when considering my case, and it wasn’t even in my file.”

cont'd: https://www.propublica.org/article/the-liberty-way-how-liberty-university-discourages-and-dismisses-students-reports-of-sexual-assaults

Yeah and the next paragraph is pretty damned important:

"A few days later, Axley received another email from the university. It said that as the case was moving ahead for a final decision, Axley needed to sign a document acknowledging that she could be found to have violated the university’s code of conduct. The Liberty Way covers nearly all aspects of a student’s life and includes bans on drinking and “being in any state of undress with a member of the opposite sex.”

Pretty much just like the Bible would have it: if they're caught and the woman doesn't scream, it's a death sentence for both of them. If she does scream, the man can get out of it by paying her father 50 shekels of silver, and she'd be his!

• Rage+1 1

Just now, hpslugga said:

"A few days later, Axley received another email from the university. It said that as the case was moving ahead for a final decision, Axley needed to sign a document acknowledging that she could be found to have violated the university’s code of conduct. The Liberty Way covers nearly all aspects of a student’s life and includes bans on drinking and “being in any state of undress with a member of the opposite sex.”

Pretty much just like the Bible would have it: if they're caught and the woman doesn't scream, it's a death sentence for both of them. If she does scream, the man can get out of it by paying her father 50 shekels of silver, and she'd be his!

$800M to endorse this and I'm sure billions more at similar schools. 

3 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

"The Liberty Way covers nearly all aspects of a student’s life and includes bans on drinking and “being in any state of undress with a member of the opposite sex.”

Call it a hunch, but I'm just gonna guess they don't enforce that policy the same for men and women.

23 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Jerry Falwell Jr. explains what was going on in that now-deleted Instagram  photo

emphasis on STUDENTS. Cant wait for the right wing backlash about this liberal hit piece. "Propublica??? you might as well have asked the devil himself to write that crap! In Trump's name we pray"  

Edited by Blotto

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

The above is meant to be hyperbole/satire.

It is not.

This would explain the massive backlog on rape kits in the United States.  Not enough prayer.  

Gonna pray the shit outta that prayer tonight, oh Lord.

I'm  so tired of this shit.    Just like gun violence and voter suppression.  Case after case comes to light, and nothing gets done.  They just double the fuck down.   Loading the courts coming home to save the day for the old white conservatives. 

How did we get to the point where this shit is normalized, like 700,000 deaths due to covid? 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

This would explain the massive backlog on rape kits in the United States.  Not enough prayer.  

Gonna pray the shit outta that prayer tonight, oh Lord.

See, there's a supply chain problem with prayer.  We've been using so many of them via the "thoughts and prayers" avenue.  Random shootings and such are using up all of our prayer supply, leaving a scant few when needed for important things, like sinking this free throw, or your bike making it all the way to the other ramp when you take a sweet jump, or processing a rape kit from one of the numerous rapes that occurs and fundagelical universities.

This is just another reason why we need to get gun violence under control -- so we have more prayers available to help with the rape and such at Christian universities.

It's all tied together, man.....ALL OF IT.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Call it a hunch, but I'm just gonna guess they don't enforce that policy the same for men and women.

In the Bible, when they catch a couple in the act of adultery, only the woman is brought before Jesus to be stoned. The man is nowhere to be found.

John 8 [NRSV]

1 while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, sir.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.”

"Last year, the school's president, Jerry Falwell Jr, left his post after it was learned that his wife was having an affair with a pool boy, Giancarlo Granda, who was trying to extort the couple.

Also last year, a former Liberty University student who played in a band with Becki Falwell’s son came forward with claims she performed oral sex on him and pursued him on Facebook for months when he was 22."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10127129/amp/Liberty-University-sued-conspiracy-silence-sexual-assault.html

Bwahaha! Made the Daily Fail

21 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Liberty just needs to do whatever it was that Greg Abbott did to eliminate rape in Texas.

Why not done?

good point, Abbott totally forgets to remind Huffines that he eliminated rape from Texas in one stroke.  

What's the going bounty for selling out a woman getting an abortion?  $10k?  

Hey Briscoe...10 g's buys a lot of Roofie Coladas, my man!  

No, no Cain...the pill goes in her drink!

16 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

800 million in federal aid?   Do the students who attend Liberty have to meet the same standards as public universities?  With all the new home schooling and charter religious schools, I assumed places like Liberty and Baylor could accept students that don't meet the same standards kids coming out of public schools.   

Don't schools decide their own standards? I assume some public schools don't have much more than a hs diploma/ged and taking the SAT. 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't schools decide their own standards? I assume some public schools don't have much more than a hs diploma/ged and taking the SAT. 

In Texas they do have standards they have to meet.  All those STAAR and core classes.   Not sure all the charters or home school programs live up to those.  Always just assumed that places like Liberty were diploma mills for those coming out of some of those evangelical ed alternatives.    

22 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

In Texas they do have standards they have to meet.  All those STAAR and core classes.   Not sure all the charters or home school programs live up to those.  Always just assumed that places like Liberty were diploma mills for those coming out of some of those evangelical ed alternatives.    

Liberty still has to meet some standards to maintain accreditation though (by the same regional body that accredits the UT system). It’s not a true diploma mill even if it’s not a great school.

18 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

800 million in federal aid?   Do the students who attend Liberty have to meet the same standards as public universities?

They have to meet the same standards as any other student applying for federal aid. The school for which they are applying has to be accredited and not much else. Liberty is competing for the same pool of federal student aid money as the for-profit colleges. Consider the quality of student at those places and realize that they qualify for federal loans.

Without federal assistance Liberty does not exist in its current form.

Edited by Genco

1 hour ago, formermav43 said:

Liberty still has to meet some standards to maintain accreditation though (by the same regional body that accredits the UT system). It’s not a true diploma mill even if it’s not a great school.

Accreditation agencies are revenue-maximizing organizations, so basically no one ever  loses accreditation.  And if you do lose accreditation, there will be a line of accrediting agencies lining up with their hands out, waiting to accredit you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Shekels?  Not sure what commie shit you read, Osama, but the only bible allowed under this roof is the one that tells us how blonde hair, blue eyed, white Jesus built the Wailing Wall to keep Mexicans out of Galilee because they wanted good jerbs that paid them the US by-God Dollar.

20 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Shekels?  Not sure what commie shit you read, Osama, but the only bible allowed under this roof is the one that tells us how blonde hair, blue eyed, white Jesus built the Wailing Wall to keep Mexicans out of Galilee because they wanted good jerbs that paid them the US by-God Dollar.

Aha! I caught you, you fucking snake in the grass! Every red blooded American knows it’s “gerd jerbs!!!”

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Shakespeare, not the bible

man, this was a confusing bump from some offhand joke I made in April, lol

But OK, thank goodness my charismatic upbringing is finally fading enough to where I confuse Shakespeare with Christ.   You're absolutely correct, now I will get myself to a nunnery.  Hopefully through the eye of a needle with a rich camel.  Or something like that.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Appropriate user name is appropriate.

Speaking of Liberty...and Baylor...also BYU, these three FBS schools (the only ones I believe) made the "Absolute Worst Campuses for LGBTQ Youth."

The Worst List identifies the “absolute worst, most unsafe campuses for LGBTQ youth” in the United States. The colleges & universities listed have chosen to openly discriminate against LGBTQ youth and/or have requested Title IX exemptions to perpetuate the harms of religion-based bigotry.  The criterion to be the “absolute worst” campus includes either of the following: 1) Received and/or applied for a Title IX exemption to discriminate against LGBTQ youth and/or 2) Demonstrated past history and track record of anti-LGBTQ actions, programs and practices.

https://www.campuspride.org/worstlist

22 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

something something federal government something handouts something dependence something bootstraps something something

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

you want Mexicans up against the wall, redneck mutha?

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

In the least surprising new ever:

Vile piece of shit admits he's a vile piece of shit, news at 11.

Falwell - It was all a ruse!

He almost sounds like half of Surly if we grew up with Jerry Falwell sr as our dads.  He was drinking, running around, watching R-rated movies, etc. and then has to be pretend to be religious to keep the grift going.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I ain't reading all that shit. Does he acknowledge that his father was a fraud too?

He says Jerry Sr was a rabble rouser til he met a hot organ player at the Baptist church.  He wanted to fuck her so he joined her church, stole her away from her fiance who was off at bible college by turning to preaching himself, went crazy against the drinking and the homos because he was trying to impress her, then eventually, after he fucked her, he'd stumbled upon a grift he needed to keep going.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

In the least surprising new ever:

Vile piece of shit admits he's a vile piece of shit, news at 11.

Falwell - It was all a ruse!

This would make for an interesting HBO series, like a darker Righteous Gemstones.

Jr's wife has been whoring around for years. lulz

I cracked up when she said she got the pool boy to agree to making homemade porn. She said it like she just happened to have a camera and just happened to film them having sex. She is definitely a dirty slut (nothing wrong with that. ) she should just come out and admit to liking hot dirty sex. Definitely needs to embrace the cougar lifestyle because she mentioned noticing young men more than a few times.

Jr is a trip. Not sure what to think of him.