A suggestion

Nah, you gotta live dangerously.
No doubt, I just use Tapatalk all the time and my wife/kids jump on my phone from time to time. No problem when the wife stumbled into a thread. Moreso.if the 9-11 year old kids stumble onto it, which they haven't yet. Makes it less obvious.

It's just a suggestion, and ultimately my responsibility to make sure they don't access "inappropriate content. SSS was a great, innocuous name. This thread name, not as innocuous.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 11:13 PM, HoustonHorn said:

No doubt, I just use Tapatalk all the time and my wife/kids jump on my phone from time to time. No problem when the wife stumbled into a thread. Moreso.if the 9-11 year old kids stumble onto it, which they haven't yet. Makes it less obvious.

It's just a suggestion, and ultimately my responsibility to make sure they don't access "inappropriate content. SSS was a great, innocuous name. This thread name, not as innocuous.

That is exactly what happened to me with the 11 year old.  I was navigating over to the "Bevoette and Jade's lol pics" thread to show her a pic and she saw the title over my shoulder and asked me about it.  I really would have preferred not to have had the resulting conversation.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:57 AM, TexasHooch said:

Tried this.  The forum title is still there, you just can't get to the content.    

what? you cannot see forums you don't have access to. it's only the elipses that would be leftover as a link to the board. Can you send me a screenshot and I'll correct that behavior