Wow....I wonder what he is high on

burntorangebongos

25 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Holy shit. I saw something on Twitter about a minor leaguer having a family tragedy, but I cannot imagine that loss. 

Goes without saying, but he deserves to burn for eternity. And watching that video and imagining how different it would be if it were a black suspect makes me rage.

Black suspect would already be burning in hell, which is what you want. 

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Damn, that was an embarrassing display by law enforcement. It was like they didn’t want cooties. And I presume that’s a K-9 officer, even Sgt. Bark ran the wrong way.

Guy must be sportin a big nasty hog, cuz they all acted like he was gonna rub it on em if they got too close.

Edited by TwiceHorn

8 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Damn, that was an embarrassing display by law enforcement. It was like they didn’t want cooties.

You'd be surprised how many men who consider themselves pretty manly, are absolutely scared shitless of a naked dude tackling them, as if the touch of a naked dude is going to make them melt like the Wicked Witch.

Hell, I'd say that, hypothetically, if you knew you were headed for a fight with some woman's husband who thinks, but isn't sure, that you are having sex with his wife, and he's a good 50 pounds heavier and half-a-foot taller, in theory, you could take off all of your clothes, start rubbing your cock, and scream "OH THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS SINCE I FIRST LAID EYES ON YOU AND I'VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR WIFE JUST TO BE NEAR YOU, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE PACKING BETWEEN THOSE LEGS BIG BOY!"  Hypothetically, he might lose the will to fight, and start freaking the fuck out and calling you a fag and telling you to get the hell away from him or he's calling the cops.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You'd be surprised how many men who consider themselves pretty manly, are absolutely scared shitless of a naked dude tackling them, as if the touch of a naked dude is going to make them melt like the Wicked Witch.

Hell, I'd say that, hypothetically, if you knew you were headed for a fight with some woman's husband who thinks, but isn't sure, that you are having sex with his wife, and he's a good 50 pounds heavier and half-a-foot taller, in theory, you could take off all of your clothes, start rubbing your cock, and scream "OH THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS SINCE I FIRST LAID EYES ON YOU AND I'VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR WIFE JUST TO BE NEAR YOU, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE PACKING BETWEEN THOSE LEGS BIG BOY!"  Hypothetically, he might lose the will to fight, and start freaking the fuck out and calling you a fag and telling you to get the hell away from him or he's calling the cops.

ok, now I am oddly aroused.

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How exactly are you so well-versed in this phenomenon?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hypothetically, my ass. Someone has a story to tell. We're waiting.....

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If I just got done fucking his wife I'd be naked, problem solved.

13 hours ago, futureman said:

heard this on the ticket ticker and thought they said “blake beavan” the former ranger 1st round draft pick from Irving.   but it’s not him.  I don’t know who blake bivens is but oh god I hope he can somehow get through this.  just awful. 

I believe Beavan is supposed to make his major league debut today.  @spystud13

• Like 1