2019 Football Season Game Prediction Contest

Huckleberry

On 9/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, ShowMeALoss said:

This is the next step to the team's maturity. Treat each game like a business transaction. Don't run your mouth and stop with the excessive celebration after making a play.

Notice Brandon Jones after he makes a play...Gets up and runs back into position.

I added a timestamp to the database to see who put the pick in first and they would get it.

Unfortunately I didn't realize when I updated the scores for everyone it also updated the timestamp, so I don't know who put it in first.

So, I'm going to split this one and fix the timestamp before next week

I added a timestamp to the database to see who put the pick in first and they would get it.
Unfortunately I didn't realize when I updated the scores for everyone it also updated the timestamp, so I don't know who put it in first.

Not good, Bob!

On 9/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, blacklab said:

I updated my Rice prediction the day after the LaTech game if I recall. 

I knew going into the 4th that any scoring would help me... Rice missed the PAT and I started feeling lucky. I was rooting for Rice to score quickly so our 2nd team offense might do something other than take a knee. With 1 minute to go I was embarrassingly interested in a 41-13 game. Knew we needed a kick return TD and, wtf? He's splitting the D? 1st KR TD since 2012? Fuck yeah.