2019 Football Season Game Prediction Contest

Huckleberry

In one cell I calculate the margin deduction, which is the margin difference x 2.  In the case of the ou game and my prediction, that is 2(7-3), or 8.

In the next cell I calculate the total deduction.  In the case of the ou game and my prediction, that is my predicted total of 73 - the actual total of 61, or 12.

In the last cell I calculate the total point as 200 - 8 - 12 - 25 (I picked Texas to win.)  I come up with 155, but the website says 143, a difference of 12 points.  I also get a difference of 12 points for the LSU game, but all of the Texas wins are the same (my calculations and the website).  I know it's probably an order of calculation error on my part, but I'm not finding it.  Thanks for the help, @blacklab.

Edited by Scheiss Meister

So to my glory!  I have reached the glorious peak of #40 on the Surly Prediction Score!   It is amazing and a moment of personal glory! Being here and reaching this moment, as a life long Texas fan since my father retired from the Navy, Happy Birthday, in 1967 and gaining employment at UT, to my graduation in 1984, to seeing Dawson’s kick, getting an autograph from Randy Peschal as a Cub Scout, parking and ushering in the ‘70’s, to 14 Texas -OUs, watching Sims melt down against CU Ricky’s run on Aggie,and VY in the Rose Bowl, and all the shit that has followed,...

I can predict score and be in the top 40 of all you sons of a ... 🤪

I am calling t out now.  We win shit beat the out Kansas and Hook’em up!

so frustrated, if my score had flipped it would have been spot on, we would have won and we would have again beaten those bag of dickeating, mobile home sister fucking meth consuming...

oh well.

we will slaughter Kansas! 🤘

Texas!

Oh and thanks Hauck and Sir Blacklab.

Edited by Domedriver

2 hours ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Anybody else not being allowed to put a score in this week? Showing that today's game is at 11am 

2 hours ago, Mother mopar said:

Same problem

1 hour ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

Can’t put the score in either.

1 hour ago, Chief21 said:

Me neither

59 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

@blacklab

we can’t edit / put in scores for the Kansas game.... 

This is a problem.

@Huckleberry

@hayden_horn

@immamac

@blacklab