Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass

CooterBrown

Did anyone else get selected for the Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass?  $19.99/mo for 1 ticket per day. Additional passes on the same account are $18.99.  You can reserve seats up to 7 days in advance. 

I went ahead and signed up for two passes.  It doesn't look like your name is on the tickets you purchase with the pass, so I guess you could just give them away if you want.  No idea yet if they'll ask for an ID to verify it's you in the seat.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to pimp this.  Just in "beta" testing now but I was able to sign up and so far I've seen 4 movies in the week and a half I've had it.  I have to see 3 movies a month to pay for it.  The hard part is not spending $30 on food and beverages every time you go.

I also got a companion pass and the hardest part is my wife and daughters fighting over who gets to go with me.  I suspect I'll end up seeing some movies I don't care to see just to take them but I don't feel too bad about that.

10 hours ago, Felix said:

also got a companion pass and the hardest part is my wife and daughters fighting over who gets to go with me.  I suspect I'll end up seeing some movies I don't care to see just to take them but I don't feel too bad about that.

Guess what movie you are going to be see in a month

spacer.png