Man Chugs 100oz Big Gulp in 30 Seconds

Vic Mackey

I can't think of a dumber thing to be known for in life than the guy who can chug the most soda.   Well, I can, but this is up there.

I don't have the worlds healthiest diet and I eat a reasonable share of junkfood but when I'm contemplating eating something shitty I check the calories and form a picture in my mind of how big the blob of fat is that will result from that food.  Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes not.

That Mountain Dew was about 1400 calories.  That's the equivalent of a little less than half a pound of fat.  That dude just put a baseball sized blob of fat on himself in 23 seconds.  

1-pound-fat-hands.jpg?resize=469,472

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I can't think of a dumber thing to be known for in life than the guy who can chug the most soda.   Well, I can, but this is up there.

I don't have the worlds healthiest diet and I eat a reasonable share of junkfood but when I'm contemplating eating something shitty I check the calories and form a picture in my mind of how big the blob of fat is that will result from that food.  Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes not.

That Mountain Dew was about 1400 calories.  That's the equivalent of a little less than half a pound of fat.  That dude just put a baseball sized blob of fat on himself in 23 seconds.  

cool. thanks for ruining my life.

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

chewlies.jpg

• Like 1

It was impressive.  But it does beg the question---in a country awash in clean water, good coffee, and bountiful alcohol...why do adults drink soft drinks?  

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

...and derps

This reminds me though of a situation I see daily.

Staying here at a motel in Huntsville for a job, I have a Circle K nextdoor.  I stop in there 2-3 times a day for coffee.  Without fail, there are 2-3 and sometimes as many as 4 women any of who are pushing three bills getting multiple 64oz "Polar Pops". There's nothing more encouraging to eat healthy than seeing a 300+lb woman struggling to get to the counter with 4 of those bad boys at 6am.

TLDR...some people are disgusting idoits.

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Staying here at a motel in Huntsville for a job, I have a Circle K nextdoor.  I stop in there 2-3 times a day for coffee.  Without fail, there are 2-3 and sometimes as many as 4 women any of who are pushing three bills getting multiple 64oz "Polar Pops". There's nothing more encouraging to eat healthy than seeing a 300+lb woman struggling to get to the counter with 4 of those bad boys at 6am.

I get coffee before work every morning at a 711 near my house.  have seen the same whale-woman multiple times getting a double gulp of sugar water and 3-4 pastries.  it’s pure heroin-level addiction. 

16 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

rp3k5j_large.png?1521316534

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I was walking through my daughter's school last year, and some health class or something had put up posters with say a can of coke, then next to it in a baggie they had the equivalent amount of sugar.

Similar things for other foods. Sometimes it would be fat (crisco or something) in the baggie, sometimes salt. One poster was a big (fake so it wouldn't spoil) steak. Lots of fat apparently in a big steak. 

But the idea was cool, in a horrifying kind of way.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
grammer po po ever where

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Exactly what I was going to post. It’s nowhere near to a gallon (128 oz) in size, and the walls are almost an inch thick.

And he could’ve fit another 5-6 oz. 

But I know the neighborhood
And talk is cheap when the story is good
And the tales grow taller on down the line

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I was walking through my daughter's school last year, and some health class or something had put up posters with say a can of coke, then next to it in a baggie they had the equivalent amount of sugar.

Similar things for other foods. Sometimes it would be fat (crisco or something) in the baggie, sometimes salt. One poster was a big (fake so it wouldn't spoil) steak. Lots of fat apparently in a big steak. 

It's a great idea doing that, not sure how affective it is.  But can't hurt. 

7 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Steals have good fat.  You tell that school to keep their whore mouths closed about steak 

• Like 2