College GameDay Sign Ideas Thread

OnAComputer

And somehow he's still the most likeable guy. That slapdick gameday they had in Orlando was pathetic. He put on a Gators beanie (it was like 90deg by 11AM) then he said he's picking Miami. They corrected em and he played it off "just trying to make sure your paying attention lol" then he did the wave like he had the mascot head on but he's just wearing a stupid Gator beanie...
Poor guy, he's the only one worth watching and we're all watching him slowly turn into a bumbling turbo-Old. AH FUCK IT

The GD of last week was NOT in Orlando it was in Bay Lake.

My sign?

GORN!

20 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Honestly, if your goal really is to just get on TV, photoshopping Desmond Howard into various iconic Chapelle's Show scenes is a pretty good place to start.

After all, they all look alike, right? 

10 hours ago, Zavala said:

And somehow he's still the most likeable guy. That slapdick gameday they had in Orlando was pathetic. He put on a Gators beanie (it was like 90deg by 11AM) then he said he's picking Miami. They corrected em and he played it off "just trying to make sure your paying attention lol" then he did the wave like he had the mascot head on but he's just wearing a stupid Gator beanie...

Poor guy, he's the only one worth watching and we're all watching him slowly turn into a bumbling turbo-Old. AH FUCK IT

Lee will always be a hero for this one moment right here.

Loved it and still do. I hope he is around for another 10 years.

10 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

Gameday is a beating. Maybe I’m just an old, but fuck that whole crew. Not remotely entertaining. 

It can be and they are just like every other channel on basic cable now, just trying to fill content.  I stayed up late speculating last night just on location so I could sorta plan how to take my oldest daughter by there maybe on Friday night as they intro the weekend of football ahead.  Sure it's mostly just an advertising grab, but for better or worse-it's a recruiting signal to high school kids who watch the show after a long Friday Night Lights battle.  And for many of us, a nostalgia callback to just 10 years ago when they were a fixture (it seemed) at our games for a long while.  The show itself/predictions mean nothing to me know.  But will be fun to just walk my 4 year old over there for a bit on Friday night just for the spectacle.  And then on Saturday, to wake up with her like Christmas morning and turn on the TV and we'll look at the intro and say, "There's the Tower!  There's the Capitol!  There's Daddy's office!  There's the river!"  But yes, the content is bland as shit.  But it does mean just a little something, just for a few more years, to recruits.