Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

And he went 8-5 last year so he shook up his staff.  Among others he hired infamous fish-groper Jim McElwain and former Ohio State OC, Ed Warriner.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/michigan-ed-warinner-offensive-line-coach-jim-harbaugh-offseason-hire

If Warinner can get half of the production he got from his group at Ohio State out of his newly inherited players at Michigan, then the Wolverines should have a successful 2018 season. Ed Warinner is the most important new addition to Harbaugh’s staff.

Reach for the stars, University of Michigan!

Milkboy will start feeling the heat after this year. 

The Basketball team had a great run that the football side would love to have. I mean, you can only make so many Outback Bowls and keep losing to State and the Buckeyes until people get mad. They aren't paying for that.

The transfer QB better be good.

And Ed Warriner is to Tim Beck as Tim Beck is to...Tim Beck.  He had a "prolific offense" at Ohio State because he had 4 and 5 star players running his stupid plays against 3-4 star opponents.  Then he played Clemson.  And didn't score any points at all.

2 hours ago, Escapedgoat said:

Milkboy will start feeling the heat after this year. 

The Basketball team had a great run that the football side would love to have. I mean, you can only make so many Outback Bowls and keep losing to State and the Buckeyes until people get mad. They aren't paying for that.

The transfer QB better be good.

I don't give a rat's ass about Michigan and *I'm* tired of them losing to Ohio State.  I can only imagine how the Michigan fans feel.

• Like 1

I don't give a rat's ass about Michigan and *I'm* tired of them losing to Ohio State.  I can only imagine how the Michigan fans feel.

They don't manage grief like normal people. The morning before the Game they bitterly complain about their coach. After we inevitably beat them, they mention Bo Schembechler or something.

45 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

The last time Warriner shared play calling duties, it worked out great.  

Our offense was statistically "great," but it was deeply flawed.

Also, when Michigann brags up his credentials, they use all Ohio State players to do so.  #awkward

DXI2-gOX0AAM4_2.jpg

Their opener with Notre Dame should be interesting. However, it should be taken with a grain of salt as it could be like Texas' was a couple years ago when they beat the Irish and the wheels came off.

Michigan has a tougher schedule this year and Scott Frosts Nebraska come up here so you don't know how well they might be playing for him. I still bet Frost gets to a Big Ten title game before Harbaugh does.

3 hours ago, Parliament said:

They don't manage grief like normal people. The morning before the Game they bitterly complain about their coach. After we inevitably beat them, they mention Bo Schembechler or something.

yeah they should be like O$U fans and constantly obsess about the team they supposedly can't stand.... 

ohio state fans talk about Michigan more than Michigan fans do. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Are you kidding? Michigan fan tears are delicious. It's even better when they lose to Sparty.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting story below that one ^^ at the link.

--------------------

Police suspected Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute, according to an affidavit obtained by the Tampa Bay Times.

An anonymous tipster notified the Tallahassee Police Department that Francois possessed in his home a grocery bag with an estimated two pounds of marijuana inside. That led to a search warrant, where police discovered marijuana three times in four searches of his garbage. They classified their discovery as being “consistent with activity” of people looking to distribute.

Francois agreed to a pre-trial diversion program on misdemeanor charges of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

He remains with the team, rehabbing from an injury suffered in the 2017 opening night loss to Alabama. “He understands his responsibility as a student athlete here,” ‘Noles head coach Willie Taggart told the paper on Saturday. “He understands my expectation of what I’m looking for, especially when it comes to our quarterback. He’s got to be smart about who he’s around and what he’s around, and make good decisions.”

On 4/4/2018 at 5:43 PM, texifornia said:

Are you kidding? Michigan fan tears are delicious. It's even better when they lose to Sparty.

Yeah, watching the Wolverine fans go silent in the Big House was memorable & this was an insane final play:

On 4/4/2018 at 1:59 PM, Juicy said:

woah..... never thought about it like that, but yes, yes they are aggy.

No.  Not even close.

There’s a difference between setting a couch on fire and leaving a monumental pile of rubble with your friends underneath.

Also, championships...

15 minutes ago, Parliament said:
1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:
Didn't that kid get hurt pretty badly in the celebration?

Separated hip, I think.

yup that's correct.  I was at the game my nephew started crying he was 8 years old and it was his first game I ever.  michigans football team sucks. im already over JH

http://www.toledoblade.com/College/2018/04/26/Shea-Patterson-expected-to-earn-immediate-eligibility-at-Michigan.html

Shea Patterson, the dynamic, acclaimed former Mississippi quarterback, is expected to be granted a waiver by the NCAA and be eligible for the 2018 season.

Sources told The Blade it’s “a formality,” which would end an angst-filled, months-long waiting game for Patterson and Michigan. A final decision could be announced by the NCAA as soon as Friday.

Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football depart for spring trip to France today

Updated Apr 26, 9:03 AM; Posted Apr 26, 6:01 AM
Jim Harbaugh and his Michigan football team departs Thursday for a six-night trip to France, where they'll visit Paris and spend a day in Normandy.
Jim Harbaugh and his Michigan football team departs Thursday for a six-night trip to France, where they'll visit Paris and spend a day in Normandy. (Mike Mulholland | MLive.com)

1.4kshares

ANN ARBOR -- Bags are packed and the itinerary is set.

The Michigan football team is headed back to Europe.

Jim Harbaugh and most of his team and staff will jet off to France today for a six-night, seven-day trip that will include stops at some of the world's most prominent landmarks.

It's Act II after Harbaugh took his Michigan team on a similar trip last April to Rome, Italy, where the team utilized three days of its spring practice schedule.

"I've still got all the pictures in my phone," safety Tyree Kinnel said earlier this month. "I still pull them up and look at 'em. It was just a great experience. I feel like we're really blessed with this opportunity."

This time, though, the excursion will be all sightseeing. Michigan opted to fulfill its practice schedule this spring on campus in Ann Arbor, behind closed doors and out of sight.

Starting Friday, it's exclusively educational.

Vive la France..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan