Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

On 11/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Where does Michigan take their international field trip next year? Or do the Maize & Blue boosters decide to stop paying for extravagances that don't make their team better?

To help the Michigan Football team, their 2020 International Field Trip Destination:  

Clemson, SC

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I am sick and fucking tired of watching Harbaugh spread Michigan’s buttcheeks as wide as he can, hoisting them up high, and then letting an SEC opponent in a fucking bowl game ram their cock in violently and repeatedly. Fucking patsy clown. 

Is he also pressing their buttcheeks to the mirror while he does this and making us look at it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Pretty sure that offense helped joe burrow A LOT.

Pretty sure Joe Burrow helped that offense A LOT. 

Michigan changed their offense this year. Patterson still routinely overthrows his receivers. If Patterson was better, Michigan might have won that game today. (Some more speed on defense would've helped too.) It doesn't matter what offense you run if you don't have the players to run it. Harbaugh's greatest failing at Michigan, imo, is that he hasn't recruited an elite QB. It still baffles me. 

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Michigan changed their offense this year. Patterson still routinely overthrows his receivers. If Patterson was better, Michigan might have won that game today. (Some more speed on defense would've helped too.) It doesn't matter what offense you run if you don't have the players to run it. Harbaugh's greatest failing at Michigan, imo, is that he hasn't recruited an elite QB. It still baffles me. 

I agree. I’ve only watched a few UM games this year and was never impressed with their qb. How can you be Jim Harbaugh and not be able to recruit a high level qb to UM? 

44 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Burrow was a different QB the year before than this year with this offense. I'm not saying Burrow isn't a great QB but some offenses are tailored made for guys to succeed like RGIII or Johnny Football then they get drafted and are meh. Again not saying this will happen to Burrow but it's not like he put up these numbers for 3 straight years. He did when the offense changed to what Joe Brady brought to the table. I also agree that Patterson sucks and when you don't have it then it doesn't matter what your offense is running.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Thought they was goin' to win at the end of the first half. Nope.

Michigan is in the hell of an above average coach who once was perceived to be great. For some reason, God wants Harbaugh to be everybody's bitch now. See CTJ's butt cheek prose above.

The revenge of John Cooper. 

11 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Tom Herman has as many bowl wins in the last 365 days as Jimmah has in his career.  

Anna Nicole Smith has the same number of FBS conference championships as Jimmah has in his career.

Harbaugh has as many P5 championships as Herman does. I noticed you said FBS championships because Herman won a conference championship at Houston while Harbaugh won one at San Diego. Nice spin. But Harbaugh also has a conference championship in the NFL while Herman's never coached a game in the league. So you might not want to go down that road making comparisons about championships.

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I mean Burrow was very pedestrian in the crap offense they ran the year before so new offense and he explodes and will be the number 1 draft pick come spring time. 

If I were Michigan I would go after Joe Brady. plenty of grad transfers on the market to make the next Joe Burrow.

You realize the only reason Dwayne Haskins beat out Burrow at tOSU was because Joe broke his hand, right?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You realize the only reason Dwayne Haskins beat out Burrow at tOSU was because Joe broke his hand, right?

I never said Burrow wasn't any good but you are gonna keep stating that to be right. 

Look at his stats the year before Joe Brady came and i'll hang up and listen. The facts are staring you right in the face.

57 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Honestly, playing the worst Alabama team in a decade--relegated to their backup quarterback--close for a half in a bowl game may be Harbaugh's greatest accomplishment at Michigan thus far.

That backup QB was hitting all of the receivers in-stride.  Something Shea failed to do.

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Harbaugh has as many P5 championships as Herman does. I noticed you said FBS championships because Herman won a conference championship at Houston while Harbaugh won one at San Diego. Nice spin. But Harbaugh also has a conference championship in the NFL while Herman's never coached a game in the league. So you might not want to go down that road making comparisons about championships.

I'm not spinning shit.  I'm posting facts that our meatheaded head coach, who rightly gets called out for his stubbornness, arrogance, and general dipshittery, has put about the same amount of hardware in the trophy case at this level as Harbaugh has.  We've been told for years that Harbaugh is a college football genius, savant, guru.  He's pretty much Tom Herman with a few more wins and a shitload more 3+ TD blowouts.

But yeah, congrats to him on his NFC championship 7 years ago, I'm sure they'll be putting that on the Michigan Stadium wall soon.  Certainly none of his accomplishments at Michigan will make it up there.

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I am sick and fucking tired of watching Harbaugh spread Michigan’s buttcheeks as wide as he can, hoisting them up high, and then letting an SEC opponent in a fucking bowl game ram their cock in violently and repeatedly. Fucking patsy clown. 

Counterpoint: Michigan fans being sad is funny and heartwarming 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hugeshow/status/1212535870219309056?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

The Harbaugh numbers after 5 years at Michigan: 0 Big Ten Championships 0-5 versus Ohio State 1-4 in bowl games 1 quality win away from Ann Arbor( Florida- 2016 Citrus Bowl) This is more than just a Shea Patterson problem.

Edited by 6th Street

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Yeah, Joe Burrow completing almost 80% of pass *under pressure* is his team helping him out....

You do realize he played last year and wasn’t close to doing that until joe Brady and the new offense came along right? I think the offense helped burrow as much as burrow helped the offense. 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

It’s funny, my 4 year old calls people he doesn’t like a “butt cheek”. My wife and I are like “where is he getting this from?”. Now it makes sense. He must be reading this board. 

The dingleberry doesn’t fall far from the buttcheek? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 6th Street said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hugeshow/status/1212535870219309056?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

The Harbaugh numbers after 5 years at Michigan: 0 Big Ten Championships 0-5 versus Ohio State 1-4 in bowl games 1 quality win away from Ann Arbor( Florida- 2016 Citrus Bowl) This is more than just a Shea Patterson problem.

This record is called a Mack Brown 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It’s funny, my 4 year old calls people he doesn’t like a “butt cheek”. My wife and I are like “where is he getting this from?”. Now it makes sense. He must be reading this board. 

Are you worried that he's reading below the appropriate level for his age?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Considering that Rutgers has more bowl wins than Michigan in the last 20 years, I am starting to question how much longer the mighty Michigan faithful are going to let the program slide into comparative obscurity.

I wonder if they suggest to Coach Khaki to look to move to the NFL

18 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

guess he hasn't slept on the right recruit's floor.

3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Mack Brown after 5 years at TX:

3 Division titles, 0 conf titles

2-3 vs OU, 4-1 vs TAMU

3-2 in bowls

4 ranked wins away from home

The comp got me interested in Mack's next 5 (2003-2007):

1 Division title, 1 conf title, 1 national title

54-10, 2-3 vs OU, 4-1 vs AM

4-1 in bowls

Then the next 2:

1 division title (SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2), 1 conference title

25-2, 2-0 vs OU, 2-0 vs AM

1-1 in bowls

Their first 5 may be similar, but Harbaugh has his work cut out for him to match Mack over the next 7 years...

4 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

The comp got me interested in Mack's next 5 (2003-2007):

1 Division title, 1 conf title, 1 national title

54-10, 2-3 vs OU, 4-1 vs AM

4-1 in bowls

Then the next 2:

1 division title (SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2), 1 conference title

25-2, 2-0 vs OU, 2-0 vs AM

1-1 in bowls

Their first 5 may be similar, but Harbaugh has his work cut out for him to match Mack over the next 7 years...

To be fair, Mack Brown's first 5 years were far more successful than Harbaugh's have been, which should sadden Michigan fans. It's not like we were all certain that Brown had figured anything out. He did own ATM, however, and he had beaten Nebraska like 3 times by then, and that was when Nebraska was a power. I don't think Brown's bowl wins were impressive in the first 5 years, but 3 wins vs 1 for Harbaugh is also a big deal.

He’s finished 3, 3, 4, 2, 3 in the division. 

this is the company Michigan keeps in the big ten: Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Purdue, and Rutgers have yet to make an appearance in a Big Ten Football Championship Game. 

although to be fair, Nebraska’s appearance was two years before he got there. 

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan