Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

9 hours ago, Juicy said:

i love how many fuckeyes post in this thread. you would think that will all of the success they have had recently they wouldn't be as obsessed. 

Amazing  that even when their team is great all they can think about is Michigan

dont be aggy..  they are simply mocking you.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Juicy said:

That is amazing I agree. 

I just couldn't care less about the buckeyes, I dont open their threads because i dont give a fuck. The fact that 90% of the posts in this thread are from O$U fans cracks me up 

Welcome back Juicy, but c'mon there are more non-Bucknuts fans than that posting in this thread.

What crazy new shit do you think Jimmy has cooked up for this year
I'm thinking Shea wins a September Heisman, and with the sweet home schedule UM will be undefeated and unscored upon going into the 11/30 game against tOSU.

You can wait to reply, because I'm sure you are like all the GoBlue fans that I work with and they are now huge baseball fans and UM is a baseball school.

15 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

Well, they certainly aren’t a football school. 

c'mon Blue is a blue-blood, maybe the bluest
most wins in all of college football, 11 nattys (ignore that all but 1 are pre 1950...hell most are really pre 1935)
cool uniforms and helmets and jumpman gear
and certainly his 5th year will be a breakout for Jimmah (a true disciple of Bo.....all hail Bo)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2019/07/105373/jim-harbaugh-on-urban-meyer-controversy-follows-everywhere-hes-been

Harbaugh took a jab at the retired Buckeye head coach on Tim Kawakami's podcast with The Athletic, complimenting Meyer's record as a coach but criticizing him for the "controversy" that follows him.

"Urban Meyer's had a winning record. A really phenomenal record everywhere he's been," Harbaugh said. "But also, controversy follows everywhere he's been."

I don't see that as a jab, I see it as Harbaugh's Aspergers coming to the fore. It's just a lack of filter. I mean what he said was true. Since Meyer started coaching at places where bending the rules is expected and mostly necessary to win at the national championship level, he's had dem probbles. 

Edit-- at Florida, far more than Ohio State, although I do subscribe to the notion that Meyer knew and enabled much of Zach Smith's behavior, until Earle Bruce died and the liability became too great to ignore.

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Parliament said:

He is not wrong.

What's the value at taking jabs at a retired coach? If taking jabs at your #1 enemy benefits your team, why not do it while he's still actually coaching? Why not wait 'til he returns to coaching, which he inevitably will.

fify

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

what if it makes the other coach mad and he runs up 62 points on your impregnable defense in retaliation???? 

Uhhhh... they only ran up 56 points on the defense. There was a punt return touchdown that got them past 60. 

Get it right. I won't have you sully Jim Harbaugh's name like that. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Uhhhh... they only ran up 56 points on the defense. There was a punt block return touchdown that got them past 60. 

Get it right. I won't have you sully Jim Harbaugh's name like that. 

FIFY, I was honestly confused for a minute there, like "how could I have forgotten someone ran a punt back for a TD in that game?"

1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Ohio State was about six minutes of game time and one Michigan turnover from bringing a female kicker in for a PAT

You know, I understand that, uh, they had to bring a female in, change your diapers, wipe the dribble away from your bubbling lips, rub vasoline all over your hiney and tell you that it's special and different from everyone else's.

10 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

what if it makes the other coach mad and he runs up 62 points on your impregnable defense in retaliation???? 

Ohio State had a big lead over Michigan late in the game. Scoring a touchdown, Hayes had the Buckeyes line up and go for two, which they converted. After the game, a reporter asked Hayes why he went for 2. His response? "Because they wouldn't let me go for 3." 

With Dirtbag Urb gone and Sparty's complete lack of anything resembling an offense Harbaugh has to put it together this season or he may never do it. 

When the news of Harbaugh to Michigan broke I don't think there was anyone in the world who would have expected his run at Michigan to be this bad. 

He also announced that Michigan was going to be playing a game on foreign soil. I hope that soil is in Indy. Seems pretty foreign to Jimmy.

15 hours ago, Sock Drawer said:

Hayes had the Buckeyes line up and go for two, which they converted. After the game, a reporter asked Hayes why he went for 2. His response? "Because they wouldn't let me go for 3." 

that whole thing is a myth, none of that happened

Edited by SwanderedTalent

more to Jim's comments on transfers.....one foot out of his mouth, two feet back in

I think there might be a little something to what he said especially considering we are talking about a lot of highly recruited players at college to play sport and study sport and more so ones that put little other thought into where they wanted to spend the next 4 or 5 years of their life (or why).....so yea many probably are depressed when they are no longer the star of the show and they figure out that sucks a lot more at a place they really do not like to be in general......but yea Jim this is when "keepin it ril" goes wrong......hold back on that train of thought a bit there Jim especially when you are not winning like people expect and you are getting paid like you have already won more than people expect

wait come to think of it say more Jim.....say a lot more!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

more to Jim's comments on transfers.....one foot out of his mouth, two feet back in

I think there might be a little something to what he said especially considering we are talking about a lot of highly recruited players at college to play sport and study sport and more so ones that put little other thought into where they wanted to spend the next 4 or 5 years of their life (or why).....so yea many probably are depressed when they are no longer the star of the show and they figure out that sucks a lot more at a place they really do not like to be in general......but yea Jim this is when "keepin it ril" goes wrong......hold back on that train of thought a bit there Jim especially when you are not winning like people expect and you are getting paid like you have already won more than people expect

wait come to think of it say more Jim.....say a lot more!

I can think of dozens of ways to criticize Jim Harbaigh and Michigan football but none of them exceed the way I can criticize this rambling word salad of what-the-fuckery. Sober up and maybe get back to us with a cogent thought tomorrow. Jesus. Start with proper sentence structure and punctuation and go from there. 

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I can think of dozens of ways to criticize Jim Harbaigh and Michigan football but none of them exceed the way I can criticize this rambling word salad of what-the-fuckery. Sober up and maybe get back to us with a cogent thought tomorrow. Jesus. Start with proper sentence structure and punctuation and go from there. 

C'mon, man. Don't you know that even a rudimentary grasp of the English language is not a prerequisite for posting on here? In fact, it may be a disadvantage. 

33 minutes ago, Sock Drawer said:

C'mon, man. Don't you know that even a rudimentary grasp of the English language is not a prerequisite for posting on here? In fact, it may be a disadvantage. 

Yeah, well, it's also a welcome home for a solid rant. But that jumble was particularly egregious. Something in me just snapped. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 1:39 PM, Machinator said:

Brutus reminds the Wolverines that the Big Ten title game is closer

Meanwhile, this came courtesy of ... Michigan fans?

Someone hired a plane to fly a banner over a spring practice in early April that read "Hey Jim, this is God -- It's OK to pass on 1st down. Let's try it."

Edited by LTtxfan

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Meanwhile, this came courtesy of ... Michigan fans?

Someone hired a plane to fly a banner over a spring practice in early April that read "Hey Jim, this is God -- It's OK to pass on 1st down. Let's try it."

In 2013, the UM athletic department hired sky writers to fly over Spartan Stadium during the UConn-MSU game. 

9180334.JPG

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2019/08/13/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-james-hudson-transfer-waiver/2004423001/

This goes back to a comment Harbaugh made at B1G media days about players using mental health as an excuse to transfer. He has a player, James Hudson, do just that and the Media latched on to it. Hudson's mom followed up by saying he had worked to block the transfer.

Cincy coach Luke Fickell yesterday lit him up over the whole deal; for trying to block it. Fick is a good guy and not prone to blowing his top in public. For him to call out a coach like this is a big deal.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2019/08/13/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-james-hudson-transfer-waiver/2004423001/702c48e46fdebc819e277bd6f63f9c1a.jpg

On 8/14/2019 at 5:43 AM, Parliament said:

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2019/08/13/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-james-hudson-transfer-waiver/2004423001/

This goes back to a comment Harbaugh made at B1G media days about players using mental health as an excuse to transfer. He has a player, James Hudson, do just that and the Media latched on to it. Hudson's mom followed up by saying he had worked to block the transfer.

Cincy coach Luke Fickell yesterday lit him up over the whole deal; for trying to block it. Fick is a good guy and not prone to blowing his top in public. For him to call out a coach like this is a big deal.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2019/08/13/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh-james-hudson-transfer-waiver/2004423001/702c48e46fdebc819e277bd6f63f9c1a.jpg

I find it curious that at least 2 of the 3 kids Fickell keeps referencing transferred for mental health reasons. Seems like Harbaugh telling Fickell he's not going to lie (acknowledged by both parties) implies that Fickell was pushing "what's best for the kid" is getting him eligible. How very OSU/OU of him. He called each of the coaches to get the story straight. If there's no story, there's nothing to get straight. Just answer the questions the NCAA asks....like Harbaugh and Michigan apparently did. He's already on record as saying players should get a one time transfer with immediate eligibilty. 

On 8/11/2019 at 8:43 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

In 2013, the UM athletic department hired sky writers to fly over Spartan Stadium during the UConn-MSU game. 

9180334.JPG

LOLZ - I remember that, it was like watching the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz ..... a few people were pissed, but most of us were laughing our asses off at how stupid that stunt was. Only to find out that it was done by the AD (Brandon) who tried to hide it for a short while.

It would have been funnier if it said "Surrender Sparty"

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan