Recommend me a good color laser printer

XYZ

13 hours ago, milkman said:

I have a couple of the Brother HL-3170CDW printers. We use them for light to medium office use. They have been reliable for the past 3-4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also become a big fan of Brother printers.  They work well and toner is more reasonably priced.  I would go with whatever model size suits your needs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this for $200 during a deal in July and I'm very happy with the print quality, speed, and ease of use for scans, direct prints, copies, Google Cloud and Airprint.  It also does lots of amazing macro-level things (ex: there's an icon I set up on the touch screen which allows my daughter the artist to scan in full dpi/color, save to a networked folder, print a copy, and send one via email to her art teacher with one button press), but that takes some patience to figure out.

It will roll back around to being on sale at some point if you're not in a hurry.  Toner is also not stupid expensive.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QK2KDYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1