Doctor Death Podcast

pepper brooks

Anyone listening to this thing, or completed it?  I am on episode 4.  This thing is wild.  Anyone, on here work with or work at Baylor Medical Plano at the time this psychopath was screwing people up? I just had two discs replaced in my cervical spine, and I am damn glad I did not discover this prior to my procedure, although the guy who did my operation has operated on me before so I was comfortable.  If oyu haven't checked it out, I recommend it.  Pretty creepy, interesting, tragic  

I was mesmerized by that sonofabitch explaining everything away at the trial. It’s like there is a part of his brain that’s missing. The part that allows you to confront and examine your failures. The dipshit would rationalize every single fucking horrible thing he ever did.

5 hours ago, DaysOff said:

I could never figure out if he was just incompetent or a murderer. Or maybe a little from column A and a little from column B.

If you are than incompetent and keep doing it, that makes you a murderer in my eyes.....or flat fucking insane.

White cake mix / chocolate cake outcomes never happen.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, Spur08 said:

Not so cool story. I worked with him on a few cases.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:55 PM, Spur08 said:

Something close to that.

I know people in hardware spend time in the OR, and many become quite expert. Were you there for any of the surgeries? If so, did you realize that something was off?

I know people in hardware spend time in the OR, and many become quite expert. Were you there for any of the surgeries? If so, did you realize that something was off?
I did 2 of his cases. The first went "fine" although he made abnormal requests. I say fine in that there was nothing neurologically wrong by the end of the procedure, but my scope of care ends there. I do not follow patient postoperatively.

The 2nd case I did with him a patient died. We fired him as a client after that.