Dallas Cowboys 2019 Season Thread -- Aaaah Zeke Out?

Patrick Bateman

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

72890525_2474861099228826_79026283058141

Very fitting. I got so sick of logging on fecebook after games, just to see see the Cowboys channel video of well dressed players all looking so dapper arriving at the stadium, for the three weeks in a row that they got totally embarrassed on the field.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He was top 10 then, he’s top 5 now, and you’re top 3 most retarded poster on this site. Retard. 

Except I posted the list of top 10 wr at the time and he was inferior in every way you could look at it. 

Hopefully he can keep it up. They've played 5 of the 7 games against atrocious secondaries and the one elite secondary they played had Lattimore make Cooper his bitch. I'd like to see him do it against top corners. 

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Except I posted the list of top 10 wr at the time and he was inferior in every way you could look at it. 

Hopefully he can keep it up. They've played 5 of the 7 games against atrocious secondaries and the one elite secondary they played had Lattimore make Cooper his bitch. I'd like to see him do it against top corners. 

Except when he roasted Xavien Howard all day who was following him across the field to play lock on man.  

58 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Bennett's a couple of weeks from 34 years old.  He can probably fill a situational role, but his best days are behind him.  He also has really big mouth.

We'll see how it goes.  Hopefully he reacts to a change of scenery.

It's his 4th change of scenery in less than two years. He is who he is, a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. New England has no tolerance for malcontents.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chad said:

It's his 4th change of scenery in less than two years. He is who he is, a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. New England has no tolerance for malcontents.

I don't think anyone is arguing he's going to turn into teammate of the year, but from a production standpoint, going back to a better and known scheme where he did some of his best work may be the kick in the ass he needs for 9+ (hopefully) games.  He had 2.5 sacks in 130 snaps this year with 4 QB hits.  If you factor in 25 snaps a game for 9 games that's about 4.5 sacks and 7 QB hits for that period and that was in a scheme he wasn't pleased with.  If he's an unrepentant and unproductive asshole then you cut him and you're out a 7th.  Not a big deal.  If he balls out the rest of the season, then you give up a 6th and no one will care.  We're paying him 1.5m the rest of the season.  There's not a ton of risk here other than being a distraction but with next to no investment, then he just finds himself.... "retired".  I hate the guy so it'll be no fun hoping he can keep his mouth shut and be a part-time disrupter but he's not a Greg Hardy stupid....

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I don't think anyone is arguing he's going to turn into teammate of the year, but from a production standpoint, going back to a better and known scheme where he did some of his best work may be the kick in the ass he needs for 9+ (hopefully) games.  He had 2.5 sacks in 130 snaps this year with 4 QB hits.  If you factor in 25 snaps a game for 9 games that's about 4.5 sacks and 7 QB hits for that period and that was in a scheme he wasn't pleased with.  If he's an unrepentant and unproductive asshole then you cut him and you're out a 7th.  Not a big deal.  If he balls out the rest of the season, then you give up a 6th and no one will care.  We're paying him 1.5m the rest of the season.  There's not a ton of risk here other than being a distraction but with next to no investment, then he just finds himself.... "retired".  I hate the guy so it'll be no fun hoping he can keep his mouth shut and be a part-time disrupter but he's not a Greg Hardy stupid....

It's a win for both teams. The Patriots rid themselves of a shit stain malcontent who was nothing more than depth on a historically good defense and the Cowboys acquire someone who may give them a bit of production for a 6th or 7th rounder who tend to end up on a practice squad or cut. You have to wonder if Dallas can keep Bennett in check? New England has been known for handling players with character concerns in the past, but even they gave up on Bennett after a short period of time.

Nice pickup for cheap. We’ve had Tank Johnson, T.O., and Pacman Jones on the roster for fucks sake, y’all pretend to fucking care about character? lol. If he’s a problem it’s a 7th rounder, big fucking deal. Go tackle some bitches and I don’t give a fuck. At least he can actually play football good unlike his fuckstain brother ‘Tellus.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, futureman said:

isn’t bennett a kneeler?  am I wrong about that?  that’s gonna be a big issue if he is. 

Wait all the maga idiots believed the fake picture of Bennett burning an American flag right in the middle of the Seattle locker room though. How in the hell can the maga cowboy fans cheer for the team now??

• Fuck You 5

8 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Wait all the maga idiots believed the fake picture of Bennett burning an American flag right in the middle of the Seattle locker room though. How in the hell can the maga cowboy fans cheer for the team now??

The ‘get fucked forum’ is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

nobody believes that flag pic, you moron.  but stephen and jerry are not ambiguous about their stance on kneeling.  I thought bennett was a kneeler, maybe he’s not, I really don’t know. 

I didn’t realize that the Pats basically went from a 4 -3to a 3-4 over of the offseason. No wonder Bennet wasn’t getting as much playing time and didn’t fit well. Probably lead to his griping.

I don’t know how anyone sees this as a win for the Pats(other than the idiot “pats can’t do nothing wrong” folks). They traded a 5th rounder for him 6 months ago, and now traded him for a 7th, maybe a 6th if it works out. That’s a loss.

3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

It's a legitimate Dallas cowboys related football question. I really want to know how they can still cheer for this team now. We should be hearing about them burning jerseys and threatening civil war on Jerry Jones. 

he's a lying piece of shit, trouble maker and a lockerroom cancer. You want to make it political.  LOlz.   

Jerry's already worn out any good will I had for him and his business acumen.  Keeping Ginger on like this was the proverbial straw in that equation.

I don't see how I could ever root against the Cowboys, but holee fuck he's making it difficult.

They should not have taken out NE's trash.  Fuck Bennett.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Er mah gerd, he herts a 'murica!

I don’t care two shits about the political aspect.  jerry and stephen are on record saying it’s team policy to have your toes on the line for the anthem.  I think bennett stays in the locker room instead of kneeling... either way, the media will make an issue of it, jerry will have to answer questions about it and probably say something dumb and it’ll just be another distraction, if only a minor one. 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I didn’t realize that the Pats basically went from a 4 -3to a 3-4 over of the offseason. No wonder Bennet wasn’t getting as much playing time and didn’t fit well. Probably lead to his griping.

I don’t know how anyone sees this as a win for the Pats(other than the idiot “pats can’t do nothing wrong” folks). They traded a 5th rounder for him 6 months ago, and now traded him for a 7th, maybe a 6th if it works out. That’s a loss.

Bennett was fairly effective in the scheme initially, but something was going on behind the scenes that led to a decrease in his snap count. It's not a significant loss, New England always has a surplus of draft picks from wheeling and dealing. Do you believe losing a 5th rounder is going to keep them out of the AFC championship in the near future? It really doesn't make a shit.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/10/25/20931788/new-england-patriots-trade-michael-bennett-dallas-cowboys-win-for-all-parties-involved

Edited by Chad

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

I don’t care two shits about the political aspect.  jerry and stephen are on record saying it’s team policy to have your toes on the line for the anthem.  I think bennett stays in the locker room instead of kneeling... either way, the media will make an issue of it, jerry will have to answer questions about it and probably say something dumb and it’ll just be another distraction, if only a minor one. 

I think the media in general has moved on from kneeling.  Maybe it gets brought up again because it's the Cowboys, but I haven't heard a peep about kneeling this season and I assume players are still doing it?

Bennett was fairly effective in the scheme initially, but something was going on behind the scenes that led to a decrease in his snap count. It's not a significant loss, New England always has a surplus of draft picks from wheeling and dealing. Do you believe losing a 5th rounder is going to keep them out of the AFC championship in the near future? It really doesn't make a shit.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/10/25/20931788/new-england-patriots-trade-michael-bennett-dallas-cowboys-win-for-all-parties-involved

Not even close to what I said. It’s a loss because they spent a 5th rounder and turned it into a 7th, maybe 6th rounder. That’s a loss.

Of course he’s not going to have an impact on them winning or not winning the SB and that pick isn’t going to really hurt them. But it’s a loss no matter what.