Houston @ Oklahoma 6:30PM ABC

Constant

this OU team has no heart

no one is lighting a fire under their ass or reminding them of how they were embarrassed a few years ago by this team

UH us a terrible team with a mediocre coach OU should be thumping them, but poor special teams, terrible penalties, a defense that just sucks and can't close out shit and that got worse through the game has let this game look a lot closer than it is

no turnovers for a D that focuses on them, slow as fuck, out of position and being run right past

they better improve fast of they are in trouble they have already done the fire the coordinator thing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

this OU team has no heart

no one is lighting a fire under their ass or reminding them of how they were embarrassed a few years ago by this team

UH us a terrible team with a mediocre coach OU should be thumping them, but poor special teams, terrible penalties, a defense that just sucks and can't close out shit and that got worse through the game has let this game look a lot closer than it is

no turnovers for a D that focuses on them, slow as fuck, out of position and being run right past

they better improve fast of they are in trouble they have already done the fire the coordinator thing

They look exactly like a 9 win team should look. 

33 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

did he have any double ya knows?

He actually had a nice package, including "you know" by itself, "I mean" by itself, "You know, I mean" combined, and ""I mean, you know" combined.

He also had a nice variation between "Uh", "Uhh", "Uhhh" - and each of these comnbined with the preceding four.

We good?