Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Jones shows up to a city park during a heat wave, morbidly obese, dressed in a strained XXXL polo and blue jeans, and carrying a megaphone. But at least he isn’t a crisis actor only pretending to be an avid hiker.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

fb3ee0e14c100a9ff68c983f3f686942--willy-
“According to the rights granted me by the Declaration of Independence, I demand these pimple-faced deep state goons step aside and allow me roll comedically down the Hill of Life, as Jesus intended!”

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I'm convinced the entire Alex Jones Project is performance art.

He might be a comedic genius.

Of course it’s performance art, but it’s far from comedic genius. He’s an entertaining clown. Nothing more.

Bill Hicks was comedic genius, which is why it pisses me off when people say he’s still alive as Alex. That is one total fucking insult to Bill Hicks.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Y'all dumbasses who think he's going to be marginalized.  Fucker may well run for POTUS in 2024.

And win.

Until just this second I was thinking it was likely that the GOP nominee would be Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert (or some other not-yet-famous QAnon freak), so fuck you very much for making me realize it will absolutely be fucking Alex Jones.

22 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Until just this second I was thinking it was likely that the GOP nominee would be Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert (or some other not-yet-famous QAnon freak), so fuck you very much for making me realize it will absolutely be fucking Alex Jones.

giphy.gif

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Y'all dumbasses who think he's going to be marginalized.  Fucker may well run for POTUS in 2024.

And win.

Once again, you are overly optimistic. He will be marginalized, but only because he is seen as too much a part of the swamp by the hordes out there beyond him he helped create. He's passe now. He can't keep up with Q Anon groupthink. No one man could come up with the theory that Linkin Park's lead singer is an imposter who replaced John Podesta's murdered bastard son, or that JFK Jr is alive and waiting in the wings to Make America Great Again. It takes a mighty, highly regarded Hive Mind, an entire village (of idiots) to raise children of the mind like that. 

12 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Once again, you are overly optimistic. He will be marginalized, but only because he is seen as too much a part of the swamp by the hordes out there beyond him he helped create. He's passe now. He can't keep up with Q Anon groupthink. No one man could come up with the theory that Linkin Park's lead singer is an imposter who replaced John Podesta's murdered bastard son, or that JFK Jr is alive and waiting in the wings to Make America Great Again. It takes a mighty, highly regarded Hive Mind, an entire village (of idiots) to raise children of the mind like that. 

Well America right now is providing some fertile ground for folks who think like this. Goodness it is going to be a long road back to normalcy for so many folks who fell for this con. I think if you tried to write a book about the Q folks that the rabbit hole you would go down might take years to come back out of with the vastness of this ever-growing network of conspiracies. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:28 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

All of this has changed since January 6...

Now that they've shown their ass, Jones is saying that Q Anon is, as he claims he's long predicted, a US Gov't Deep State psy op that was set up to fail in spectacular fashion on January 6, leading to mass arrests of deluded cannon fodder sheeple who should have stuck with him all along.

His schtick is not the actual overthrow of the government so much as it is keeping people on the edge of wanting to overthrow the government. This insulates him from fallout from the Insurrection (and any others) and kind of puts him in the same position Glenn Beck was in relation to Jones circa 2010 -- Jones now has even crazier shitbag lunatics beyond him on the fringe making him seem relatively reasonable.

Of course the diehard super big brain Q Loons think he is the real Deep State psy op; that line of thinking dates back years before Q was a thing. The theory is that Jones is a CIA plant who by lending credence to every conspiracy theory under the sun, thereby discredits every conspiracy theory under the sun.

I know this because I listen to the podcast Knowledge Fight so you don't have to. It's a podcast hosted by two dudes who listen to Alex Jones so I don't have to. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ha. I was reading your post and thinking “this dude would really enjoy Knowledge Fight.” 

The episode with the Q Shaman was pretty revealing. Alex wanted so badly to disagree with that nut about something, but he kept rattling off Alex Jones talking points and Alex kept having to say (in an exasperated tone) “That’s all pretty much true, but...” And listening to the Q Shaman describe his crackpot theories about harmonic vibrations dictating end times events as “all just physics,” to which Alex responds “I already know all that.” God damn. So fucking funny. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Now that they've shown their ass, Jones is saying that Q Anon is, as he claims he's long predicted, a US Gov't Deep State psy op that was set up to fail in spectacular fashion on January 6, leading to mass arrests of deluded cannon fodder sheeple who should have stuck with him all along.

His schtick is not the actual overthrow of the government so much as it is keeping people on the edge of wanting to overthrow the government. This insulates him from fallout from the Insurrection (and any others) and kind of puts him in the same position Glenn Beck was in relation to Jones circa 2010 -- Jones now has even crazier shitbag lunatics beyond him on the fringe making him seem relatively reasonable.

Agreed 10%.

The thing with Jones is, that for all his bluster, his would-be MRAP he drives around Austin, etc., he doesn't cross (for the most part) into criminal territory, but keeps things civil (lawsuits, etc.).  Jones doesn't actually want the conflict with the government, because he knows what that would actually entail - people going to jail and being unable to buy his male vitamin supplements.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Agreed 10%.

The thing with Jones is, that for all his bluster, his would-be MRAP he drives around Austin, etc., he doesn't cross (for the most part) into criminal territory, but keeps things civil (lawsuits, etc.).  Jones doesn't actually want the conflict with the government, because he knows what that would actually entail - people going to jail and being unable to buy his male vitamin supplements.  

I usually listen to that podcast while I am falling asleep and I kind of was drifting off and he was urging people into the streets at some recent rally -- not sure if it was the Big One -- and he said "I'll be right there with you, in my tank." 

Though I am generally opposed to asset forfeiture, that would be a notable exception. Surely they can pin some felony on him and snatch that MRAP. Actually, fuck that, then APD would take it or maybe even worse it would end up in the Wilco Armed Forces. My son is a 91-Bravo veteran; I am sure he knows how to sabotage one good and proper.  

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Alex Jones pushed the envelope on fuck around and find out. 

He normally knows the line - that's why he didn't "STORM THE CAPITOL LIKE IT'S 1776!"

But this Sandy Hook thing, he just could not stop, even though numerous people were calling him out on it, telling him that it would be his downfall.

And out of all of the things that he latched onto and later discarded over the years once they served his purpose, this was the one that he just could not let go of.

• Hook 'Em 1