Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Little to No? The answer is no to negative fucking sympathy. 

Yeah, but what about all of that lights being turned off and explosions and starving in the streets and our wives being raped and the satanists stuff?  That sounds like negative stuff too, boss.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, little to no. The little is that I don't wish him dead, although he, unlike the innocent victims, best deserves it. Anything else that happens to him is fair game.

I don't wish anybody dead. A select few, though, I'll celebrate the hell out of.

23 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, little to no. The little is that I don't wish him dead, although he, unlike the innocent victims, best deserves it. Anything else that happens to him is fair game.

23 hours ago, aggie08 said:

I don't wish anybody dead. A select few, though, I'll celebrate the hell out of.

I don't have a problem wishing him dead.  He put a lot of parents of dead kids through hell.

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm not a lawyer but I think what the Texas Supreme Court did with Alex Jones is called "unpreparing the anus." I hear it's like a res ipsa kinda deal as the anus doesn't even need to be prepared because it's impossible at this point for the anus to remain intact. Prior preparations of the anus are now redundant. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 11:44 AM, Willfully Horn said:

Well, alright!

The quote from his lawyer about being charged with a crime is maddening.  The dumbshits who follow him will believe it.  I guess the best way to explain it would be to bring up OJ again to illustrate that there are, in fact, both a civil justice system and a criminal justice system.

• 3 weeks later...

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! 

Info Wars has become aware of Knowledge Fight:

Before watching that video, I honestly did not know that Harrison Smith is what happens when you take a young Jim Cornette, remove all his talent, likability, entertaining personality, and brain cells, and replace all of that with unearned smugness, racism, and self-pwnage.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

That court decision explains his latest tantrum:

Hard to decide which of these is most annoying.

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Alex Jones belongs behind bars:

On 4/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, BrickHorn said:

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! 

Info Wars has become aware of Knowledge Fight:

Before watching that video, I honestly did not know that Harrison Smith is what happens when you take a young Jim Cornette, remove all his talent, likability, entertaining personality, and brain cells, and replace all of that with unearned smugness, racism, and self-pwnage.

Edited by Bullneck

• 2 weeks later...

In some of the least surprising news ever, Jones is on a "John McAfee didn't kill himself" tear. The Globalists whacked him; he didn't really say why the cabal gave two shits about a worn-out old druggie except hint that somehow by killing him they could get their hands on McAfee's alleged billions in crypto. That he didn't have, and that's not how that works -- when you kill someone, you don't just get to have their crypto.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

In some of the least surprising news ever, Jones is on a "John McAfee didn't kill himself" tear. The Globalists whacked him; he didn't really say why the cabal gave two shits about a worn-out old druggie except hint that somehow by killing him they could get their hands on McAfee's alleged billions in crypto. That he didn't have, and that's not how that works -- when you kill someone, you don't just get to have their crypto.

His listeners love that shit.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

He keeps yelling at the person calling them a fat slob....

Also, I thought he was banned from major outlets but he did a famous comic's podcast not long ago:

• 1 month later...