Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

9 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Is anyone surprised there are allegations he was beating his wife in that affidavit?  Anyone?  

Wonder what he blew?

Jones, 46, had a “strong odor of alcohol” coming from him and his blood-alcohol level was recorded at 0.076% and 0.079%, according to court records.

In Texas, the legal blood alcohol limit is 0.08%. Jones was also allegedly unable to complete sobriety tests.

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Jones, 46, had a “strong odor of alcohol” coming from him and his blood-alcohol level was recorded at 0.076% and 0.079%, according to court records.

In Texas, the legal blood alcohol limit is 0.08%. Jones was also allegedly unable to complete sobriety tests.

So the question now is, what else was he on?  Blood tests aren't automatically done are they?

JFC: "“I’m empowered by freedom,” Jones added. “I have to take depressants like alcohol to suppress how empowered I am, because I’m into freedom.”

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pkevyn/alex-jones-thinks-his-drunk-driving-arrest-is-a-conspiracy-too?utm_source=dmfb&fbclid=IwAR0-UMa7bIHmV-mcEdRxO1XUEI8fmf9jRqLJHyuapPab4r2RkH6429MXzls

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Michelle Obama: Kids should eat vegetables.

Conservatives: Fascism!

Alex Jones: I will eat my neighbor.

Conservatives: Patriotism!

21st century schizoid man

AA9-DFCA5-B85-E-4840-8-D2-F-4-BC902-D9-F

Edited by Goredho

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

21st century schizoid man

AA9-DFCA5-B85-E-4840-8-D2-F-4-BC902-D9-F

Unfortunately, he's not talking to the wind. Because the wind does not hear. 

There's an appropriate line in the song Epitaph, (looking forward to reading Alex's):

Knowledge is a deadly friend
If no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools

And then the chorus almost seems to foreshadow Brisket's ledge:

Confusion will be my epitaph
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's been AWOL from his show for a week or so -- some think it might be because the CT Supreme Court ruled late last week that the sanctions against him placed by the judge in the Sandy Hook case would stand. Unanimous ruling, lol. He fucked.

His son has been getting lots of play on the show lately...On a recent-ish episode he was sitting next to daddy while Alex was going all locker room talk on SD Senator Kristi Noem

401036f0-9423-4c7b-a870-eb52cdf92b5d-gov

Which is weird...I mean Alex isn't currently married to Rex's mama but you still don't go drooling after strange in front of your son, much less on a broadcast heard by many (idiots). 

And that's not even getting into how Sen Noem is a crazy-eyed Badlands Lich Queen, but Alex gonna Alex when it comes to Spank Bank material. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Scottish Woods trail entrance of the GreenBelt is actually owned by the neighborhood association if I’m remembering right. They put in an entrance fee and an online reservation system cause everyone parks in front of all their houses and trashes the trail.

Also there is no way his fatass would make it back up the hill. A lot of people go down, get drunk at Lost Creek and then call 911 cause they’re not hydrated to make it back up on a 100 degree day.