Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

24 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Yeah this deadeye should've been able to take him out. 26 kills, only two injured.

You don't have to be a deadeye to kill fish in a barrel.  But I'm sure it's all some big conspiracy (that didn't even lead to a single piece of gun legislation). 

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

BG wasn't exactly groundbreaking stuff, especially considering that Phillip Weiss already covered that over a decade before.

Besides, if you didn't already think that there were places where really rich fucks went off and dived knee deep into continuous debauchery (especially given that Eyes Wide Shut premiered about a year before Jones went in there), then you were really turning a blind eye.

No, but it’s what Jones hung his hat on. And the 9/11 truther bullshit. 

But BG seems to be what kicked Jones off to his rise of the male vitamin supplement hierarchy. 

2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

You don't have to be a deadeye to kill fish in a barrel.  But I'm sure it's all some big conspiracy (that didn't even lead to a single piece of gun legislation). 

I think he was joking, but as others pointed out when Jones pushed that bullshit, he conveniently ignored that 50-pound kids tend to not survive being shot as much as 190-pound adults. 

And I think it would be fitting if Sandy Hook is what shuts down Jones. 

Edited by atomheartbevo

Alex is being paid by and doing Russia’s bidding. Everything he says nowadays and for the last few years is in picture perfect alignment with Russian interests. Look it up. 

Or maybe you think the guys too ethical to do something like that. 

Hi alex. You sucked on the football field too. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Alex is being paid by and doing Russia’s bidding. Everything he says nowadays and for the last few years is in picture perfect alignment with Russian interests. Look it up. 

Hi alex. You sucked on the football field too. 

Ah, so thats whats going on. All-powerful Russia is pulling the levers.

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, but it’s what Jones hung his hat on. And the 9/11 truther bullshit. 

But BG seems to be what kicked Jones off to his rise of the male vitamin supplement hierarchy. 

Alex isn't for 9/11 truth, he believes the official story and just thinks government actors "looked the other way". He's full of shit, he just purposely blends into any alternative hypothesis to discredit it and make it look stupid. He's the perfect controlled opposition, especially because low-IQ people who are anti-globalist tend to follow his every word.

There’s one other thing that helped Jones - he hit the jackpot with the prepper movement (which faded into his vitamin supplement business). He was perfectly positioned to help stir that movement up and reap the financial rewards. 

For a while, it seemed like there would be a dozen ads for buying silver or prepper supplies. 

Edited by atomheartbevo

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Making a claim like that requires you to actually provide evidence other than "look it up".

I think the conspiracy theory that Alex Jones is getting paid by the Russians is giving too much credit and importance to Alex Jones.  Most people view him as a nut so having him be associated with a candidate only hurts that candidate.  The guy has been talking about the government bringing about a plague through vaccines, Lizard People and the NWO for 2 fucking decades.  Why would they pay HIM of all people to associate with someone they wanted to see win the presidency?

1 minute ago, Amobie said:

Making a claim like that requires you to actually provide evidence other than "look it up".

I think the conspiracy theory that Alex Jones is getting paid by the Russians is giving too much credit and importance to Alex Jones.  Most people view him as a nut so having him be associated with a candidate only hurts that candidate.  The guy has been talking about the government bringing about a plague through vaccines, Lizard People and the NWO for 2 fucking decades.  Why would they pay HIM of all people to associate with someone they wanted to see win the presidency?

Because you're completely wrong about having an association with him being something that hurts a candidate.

alexjonestrumpinterview.jpg

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There’s one other thing that helped Jones - he hit the jackpot with the prepper movement (which faded into his vitamin supplement business). He was perfectly positioned to help stir that movement up and reap the financial rewards. 

For a while, it seemed like there would be a dozen ads for buying silver or prepper supplies. 

Yes he was very opportunistic.  I don't think it was foresight but him just re-branding to take advantage of the situation.

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Because you're completely wrong about having an association with him being something that hurts a candidate.

alexjonestrumpinterview.jpg

How do you know it was a net positive based on that?

The guy now has millions of followers. 99 percent trumpkin penetration. Trump went on his show in December 2015. He stole thousands of articles from RT republished them and the Russians only mildly complained. Says Russia is the good guy in Syria, only complains about trump when he bombs Syria, and says the current Russia is more like America in 1776 and the putin vote of 75 percent was totally legitimate. Lol. 

The collusion runs deep. 

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"Opportunistic" can be perceived as a compliment.  No need to sugarcoat it.  He's a piece of shit human being. 

LOL 

No compliment intended.  

I just don't take him seriously and don't understand why anyone would want to elevate him in a serious political discussion unless it was to undermine the legitimate concerns of the conservative movement.  He's a nutcase and a "shit human being" I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Amobie said:

LOL 

No compliment intended.  

I just don't take him seriously and don't understand why anyone would want to elevate him in a serious political discussion unless it was to undermine the legitimate concerns of the conservative movement.  He's a nutcase and a "shit human being" I'm sure.

We're in the Donald Trump presidency.  This movement has already been elevated to the top.  It may be the fringe, but the fringe is in charge. 

8 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

We're in the Donald Trump presidency.  This movement has already been elevated to the top.  It may be the fringe, but the fringe is in charge. 

"this movement" has nothing to do with the lunatic fringe, but the left would love to paint them that way. The same as the "white ethnostate" nazi larpers aren't the average Trump voter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amobie said:

LOL 

No compliment intended.  

Because at least 5-6 million people visit his site and watch or listen to his shows.

Mojo - Exactly. 

Alex Jones hired Paul Joseph Watson, a total fucking weasel that has the hears of many people you'd consider "normal" if you had brief interactions with them.

Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux - all Trump or alt-right extremists - have been interviewed numerous times on Alex Jones' show.  

And then the Cheeto King himself did an interview that absolutely validated Jones as well. 

These people can't just be ignored because too many real voters are buying their bullshit. Their nonsense needs to be beaten down, heavily criticized and removed from this country's conscience as a viable opinion.  

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

"this movement" has nothing to do with the lunatic fringe, but the left would love to paint them that way. The same as the "white ethnostate" nazi larpers aren't the average Trump voter.

The movement is real people buying the bullshit from lunatic fringe commentators. 

8 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

That's horseshit.  Trump's in office now because he became the biggest birther on the planet.  The lunatic fringe is the engine that pushed him up the mountain.  Which is why Alex Jones was one of Trump's first thank you calls the day after the election. 

47 minutes ago, Amobie said:

Are you talking about Alex Jones or Donald Trump?

25 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The movement is real people buying the bullshit from lunatic fringe commentators. 

19 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

That's horseshit.  Trump's in office now because he became the biggest birther on the planet.  The lunatic fringe is the engine that pushed him up the mountain.  Which is why Alex Jones was one of Trump's first thank you calls the day after the election. 

Keep battling against the infowars followers, Hillary 2020. That worked really well when she called all Trump voters deplorable lunatics and tried to paint half the country as the fringe.

I went to a Trump rally in Austin prior to the election, literally just a bunch of normal families and people who didn't want another Clinton in office. There were infowhores handing out shit to people waiting in line, maybe one out of every 100 people took their silly bumper sticker and folded it up and put it in their pocket.

That Trump rally was glorious. There was a crazy stacked parking lot outside the little rodeo building and about 2000 people in line when we got there, 3 hours early. By the time we were let in, there was another 8000 or so people in line behind us, and the police were turning people away because there wasn't anywhere for them. When we left, there was a little protest area across the street with 70 pathetic lefties holding their nazi signs. Then I pick up the paper the next day, and the story is all about the huge protest and half-filled stadium. So funny.

43 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

"this movement" has nothing to do with the lunatic fringe

That's because there is no "movement."  There is only Trump in whatever ideological stripe he decides to paint himself in today.   It won't be the same as yesterday or tomorrow but it doesn't matter because he followers have no fixed political convictions or underlying philosophy. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

5 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Keep battling against the infowars followers, Hillary 2020. That worked really well when she called all Trump voters deplorable lunatics and tried to paint half the country as the fringe.

I went to a Trump rally in Austin prior to the election, literally just a bunch of normal families and people who didn't want another Clinton in office. There were infowhores handing out shit to people waiting in line, maybe one out of every 100 people took their silly bumper sticker and folded it up and put it in their pocket.

That Trump rally was glorious. There was a crazy stacked parking lot outside the little rodeo building and about 2000 people in line when we got there, 3 hours early. By the time we were let in, there was another 8000 or so people in line behind us, and the police were turning people away because there wasn't anywhere for them. When we left, there was a little protest area across the street with 70 pathetic lefties holding their nazi signs. Then I pick up the paper the next day, and the story is all about the huge protest and half-filled stadium. So funny.

The problem wasn't that she was wrong about them being deplorable.  It's that she viewed them all as irredeemable and said it all publicly.

Your anecdote is a long way from your previous claim that the lunatic fringe had nothing to do with Trump winning.  Sure, not every supporter put on an Alex Jones branded tinfoil hat.  They just had their eyes glued to FoxNews and Breitbart for the latest polished version of the stories generated by the fringe. 

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I'll post my evidence. You post yours.

My evidence:
chris-morris-donald-trump-inauguration-o

A billionaire at his inauguration and can't figure out how to properly tie a tie so that it just meets the belt line.  This was one of the first things my father taught me in the sartorial arts.  That and always wear shoes that match the color of your belt.  

44 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

A billionaire at his inauguration and can't figure out how to properly tie a tie so that it just meets the belt line.  This was one of the first things my father taught me in the sartorial arts.  That and always wear shoes that match the color of your belt.  

The cool thing about Trump is that he actually gives us trivial shit to hate him for.

I mean, he eats burnt steak with ketchup.  I've hated people who do that for DECADES.  He just serves up that reason to hate him on a platter.  A platter full of burnt meat and ketchup.

He gives other folks the chance to hate him because he can't figure out how to dress (for fuck's sake, you've got money, go to a tailor and learn to tie a tie).

He gives other folks the chance to hate him because he doesn't follow basic golf etiquette (you drive your cart on the fucking GREENS?  Heathen).

He has something for everyone.  You don't run across that every day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/alex-jones-sandy-hook-suits-prison-death-article-1.3941961?arc404=true

“They physically, I can guarantee you, want to assassinate my character ahead of setting me up, putting me in prison, or having me killed,” said Jones during his Wednesday show.

Works for me.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/alex-jones-sandy-hook-suits-prison-death-article-1.3941961?arc404=true

“They physically, I can guarantee you, want to assassinate my character ahead of setting me up, putting me in prison, or having me killed,” said Jones during his Wednesday show.

Works for me.
How does one assassinate a character that long ago committed suicide?

A jury is going to absolutely crucify Alex on this one. I might even go watch some of this for a good laugh. 

His divorce is gonna make it tougher to hide assets. 

He went too far on this one. Oh well. Insert Jerry that’s a shame gif. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

A jury is going to absolutely crucify Alex on this one. I might even go watch some of this for a good laugh. 

His divorce is gonna make it tougher to hide assets. 

He went too far on this one. Oh well. Insert Jerry that’s a shame gif. 

lol youa lawyer? 

I wonder what discovery would look like on their side. Maybe we find out how all those people got the free houses?

• Fuck You 3