Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

lol youa lawyer? 
I wonder what discovery would look like on their side. Maybe we find out how all those people got the free houses?

Do it. That’d be fantastic. By all means, pursue abusive discovery against parents who lost their kids. That’ll make for a friendly trial court.

3 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

lol youa lawyer? 

I wonder what discovery would look like on their side. Maybe we find out how all those people got the free houses?

lol youa realtor?

If he can find a lawyer to do them, Alex’s discovery requests will make him look like the giant piece of shit that he is and will all be rejected and possibly sanctioned. Free houses huh? Maybe you should form a commission and investigate. I’d look to Soros first. 

The Russian trolls rush to non orange shitstain Alex’s defense. I wonder I wonder why. 

You better start putting a lot of money into your west lake hills house Alex. That’s the only place your money is possibly safe now. 

Oh and hire a good criminal defense lawyer. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

The Russian trolls rush to non orange shitstain Alex’s defense. I wonder I wonder why. 

You better start putting a lot of money into your west lake hills house Alex. That’s the only place your money is possibly safe now. 

Oh and hire a good criminal defense lawyer. 

He lost the house in the divorce, or at least was having to sell it. 

15 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

lol youa lawyer? 

I knew my batshit sis-in-law dated somebody who was on Shaggy, but I guess she took his place when he stopped posting.  

So tell the class about how the engine on the Southwest Airlines flight was destroyed by hackers who took control of it inflight. You were clearly hinting at it at dinner yesterday when you starting talking about airlines being taken over remotely through maintenance software and having the engines screwed up. 

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I knew my batshit sis-in-law dated somebody who was on Shaggy, but I guess she took his place when he stopped posting.  

So tell the class about how the engine on the Southwest Airlines flight was destroyed by hackers who took control of it inflight. You were clearly hinting at it at dinner yesterday when you starting talking about airlines being taken over remotely through maintenance software and having the engines screwed up. 

Not following you.

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Do it. That’d be fantastic. By all means, pursue abusive discovery against parents who lost their kids. That’ll make for a friendly trial court.

So it's only fair for one side to pursue discovery? Interesting.

32 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

lol youa realtor?

If he can find a lawyer to do them, Alex’s discovery requests will make him look like the giant piece of shit that he is and will all be rejected and possibly sanctioned. Free houses huh? Maybe you should form a commission and investigate. I’d look to Soros first. 

Again, once you sue somebody, I thought that was a "go" for lawyers to get as wild as they want with driving up all of their collective fees until people settle. I'm just curious to see if they are claiming some of his words were libel, does he have the ability to prove that his suspicious or "theories" were based in some type of facts or not.

I'm not an Alex Jones supporter in any way, I think he's a funny goon that does the controlled opposition work for the left. If he goes away, who will be the boogyman for the left to point to that is a crazy tin-foil hat wearing lunatic on the right? If hes gone it actually helps Trump because he will no longer be associated with the dude and infowhores will no longer be a factor. 

Want a giggle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

Edited by SmokeyBear1861

Again, once you sue somebody, I thought that was a "go" for lawyers to get as wild as they want with driving up all of their collective fees until people settle. I'm just curious to see if they are claiming some of his words were libel, does he have the ability to prove that his suspicious or "theories" were based in some type of facts or not.

You seem to think lots of things that are stupid. Your belief of “get as wild as you want to drive up fees” is one of those stupid things.

Conduct abusive, offensive discovery, and you’ll end up before the court. You will not enjoy how it goes.

I'm not a lawyer, but do any of our resident ratfucks know the Houston attorney for the parents, Mark Bankston?  It is my understanding, defamation is not protected free speech.  One suit claims malicious intent.  Alex is saying his words were taken out of context.  

How does this end well for Alex Jones?  

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You seem to think lots of things that are stupid. Your belief of “get as wild as you want to drive up fees” is one of those stupid things.

Conduct abusive, offensive discovery, and you’ll end up before the court. You will not enjoy how it goes.

End up in court getting sued by the people in court suing you?

I'm not savvy on the intricacies of the law, but I'm assuming if he made libel claims, they will have to give up discovery relevant to the libel claims correct?

https://www.johndaylegal.com/42-5-discovery-rule-in-defamation-cases.html

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

End up in court getting sued by the people in court suing you?

No.  End up before the court being sanctioned for discovery abuse.  You don't get to make a frivolous, baseless allegation (inside or outside of court) and then get to do discovery on it.  You'll be before the court, and be required to show SOME basis for having that belief.

You contend that someone provided them free houses?  What's your basis?  Submit that to the court.  If you don't have a real basis...get hanged.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

No.  End up before the court being sanctioned for discovery abuse.  You don't get to make a frivolous, baseless allegation (inside or outside of court) and then get to do discovery on it.  You'll be before the court, and be required to show SOME basis for having that belief.

You contend that someone provided them free houses?  What's your basis?  Submit that to the court.  If you don't have a real basis...get hanged.

Just some weird coincidences found by people OCD in researching these people. Its all sourced, and could be one of the things Mr. Water Filter was talking about. 

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/02/13/the-strange-purchase-date-and-price-of-sandy-hook-homes/

The homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims (the Phelps, Gene Rosen, the three Selectmen) have the mysterious sale date and $0 sale price.

I'd like to see them prove this was indeed a mistake from all the online listings and him and others claims are baseless. That could be a positive to come out to shut up some of the questions on shit from the event.

Edited by SmokeyBear1861
  • Fuck You 4

Just some weird coincidences found by people OCD in researching these people. Its all sourced, and could be one of the things Mr. Water Filter was talking about. 

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/02/13/the-strange-purchase-date-and-price-of-sandy-hook-homes/

The homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims (the Phelps, Gene Rosen, the three Selectmen) have the mysterious sale date and $0 sale price.

So what?

2 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Hmm. You must be on to something. Maybe you should shoot up the rest of their kids in retaliation for this alleged transgression. Or maybe you should just sue them instead.

Go fuck yourself troll. When people like you and Alex cross that sort of line you deserve whatever hell is coming to you. Try to sleep well shitheel. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hmm. You must be on to something. Maybe you should shoot up the rest of their kids in retaliation for this alleged transgression. Or maybe you should just sue them instead.

Go fuck yourself troll. When people like you and Alex cross that sort of line you deserve whatever hell is coming to you. Try to sleep well shitheel. 

Jimmies officially rustled. Maybe theres nothing to it, you haven't posted anything other than insults and butthurt so its best to put you on ignore.

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

You asked for basis.

So what is your contention? I'm not clicking on a yahoo conspiracy site thread. 

Makes perfect sense that families of children that were slaughtered don't want to stay in that same small town. Sales data is probably protected for privacy reasons to keep dickheads like the people making these allegations from invading the privacy of people that have already had their lives ripped apart and lost a child. 

That seems a far simpler solution than Soros staged this and bought these people houses or whatever other conspiracy theory you've got spinning in your head, but you do you. 

2 minutes ago, Pods said:

So what is your contention? I'm not clicking on a yahoo conspiracy site thread. 

Makes perfect sense that families of children that were slaughtered don't want to stay in that same small town. Sales data is probably protected for privacy reasons to keep dickheads like the people making these allegations from invading the privacy of people that have already had their lives ripped apart and lost a child. 

That seems a far simpler solution than Soros staged this and bought these people houses or whatever other conspiracy theory you've got spinning in your head, but you do you. 

Ok so more of the same? Stop quoting me unless you are actually willing to read and respond instead of just insults and a wall of nothing text.

• Fuck You 2

Jimmies officially rustled. Maybe theres nothing to it, you haven't posted anything other than insults and butthurt so its best to put you on ignore.

You aren’t ignoring me. You are now so triggered you are hunting down every post I’ve made to put negative rep on it. 

In short you are a pathetic troll. Must have struck a nerve. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I didn't insult you, i accurately described you as having a conspiracy theory spinning in your head. I then proposed a solution that works under Occam's razor. 

I also asked you a straight forward question. What is your contention?

45 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I'd like to see them prove this was indeed a mistake from all the online listings and him and others claims are baseless. That could be a positive to come out to shut up some of the questions on shit from the event.

If you are going to Google for conspiracies, Google to see if they are debunked.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

Otherwise, get bent. Your troll game isn't clever, just trash. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

If you are going to Google for conspiracies, Google to see if they are debunked.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

Otherwise, get bent. Your troll game isn't clever, just trash. 

Yep.  That's what's fantastic.  I really, really HOPE that Alex Jones has attorneys as stupid as Smokey1861.  I really hope they show up in a Travis County court, and tell the judge they need to get discovery on all transaction information about the victims' families real estate, because we think they got their houses for free, and they show up with property records like that.  Which are quickly demonstrated to be the default record after a certain date.

I hope they do that.  I really do.  You don't get to see members of the bench in Travis County absolutely crush, humiliate, and sanction idiot lawyers and their idiot clients that often.  It'll be nice to see it happen here.

The problem is, it's gonna be hard for Alex to find anyone -- lawyer or not - as dick-shooting stupid as Smokey1861.  So I suspect I'll be disappointed.

Seriously, even pursuing the "truth is a defense" angle here -- meaning that Alex and his legal team will try to prove this the shootings were a "false flag" -- if you wanted to set the table for exemplary damages, you couldn't do a better job than doing that discovery and trying a case based on that theory.  So, for that reason, again, I hope they do.

• Like 1

Great, I'm sure metabunk has thoroughly debunked all the inconsistencies found by the people obsessing over this event. What im saying is that whatever they are saying he slandered them, they are going to have to prove he knowingly lied about something to hurt their character right? I dont listen to infowars, what was his big fuss about Sandy hook? I didnt even think he ever said it was a hoax? What did he say that they are suing him for?

The dupers delight?

• Fuck You 4

Great, I'm sure metabunk has thoroughly debunked all the inconsistencies found by the people obsessing over this event. What im saying is that whatever they are saying he slandered them, they are going to have to prove he knowingly lied about something to hurt their character right? I dont listen to infowars, what was his big fuss about Sandy hook? I didnt even think he ever said it was a hoax? What did he say that they are suing him for?

The dupers delight?

So you are just arguing to argue. Got it. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

You aren’t ignoring me. You are now so triggered you are hunting down every post I’ve made to put negative rep on it. 

In short you are a pathetic troll. Must have struck a nerve. 

He does this every time he's confronted. I've probably lost 40 or 50 rep because of him and his army of socks spam negging.

I didn’t vote for trump. I don’t listen to Infowars. I’m a complete dumbass on virtually every topic. But I’ve got a few things on my mind which I would like to share with all of you on a message board. 

So please. Here me out and the important things I have to say.

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  That's what's fantastic.  I really, really HOPE that Alex Jones has attorneys as stupid as Smokey1861.  I really hope they show up in a Travis County court, and tell the judge they need to get discovery on all transaction information about the victims' families real estate, because we think they got their houses for free, and they show up with property records like that.  Which are quickly demonstrated to be the default record after a certain date.

I hope they do that.  I really do.  You don't get to see members of the bench in Travis County absolutely crush, humiliate, and sanction idiot lawyers and their idiot clients that often.  It'll be nice to see it happen here.

The problem is, it's gonna be hard for Alex to find anyone -- lawyer or not - as dick-shooting stupid as Smokey1861.  So I suspect I'll be disappointed.

Seriously, even pursuing the "truth is a defense" angle here -- meaning that Alex and his legal team will try to prove this the shootings were a "false flag" -- if you wanted to set the table for exemplary damages, you couldn't do a better job than doing that discovery and trying a case based on that theory.  So, for that reason, again, I hope they do.

The best part about all of this is his abrupt about face admitting the shooting actually happened. You couldn't make a dumber move in a defamation case.

At least before he could argue he really believes it never happened.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

He does this every time he's confronted. I've probably lost 40 or 50 rep because of him and his army of socks spam negging.

I have zero socks, but you could drop the proof you have in the neg rep stalker thread in board discussion.

Since this actually really did happen when byg jacob made 9 socks and negged me like 60 times in an evening.

• Fuck You 3

I wasn't arguing, just asking questions. I dont really want to sit through hours of this fat goofballs dick pill adverts to find out what he said about Sandy Hook parents to get him sued. 

I was arguing and asking questions. When the answers were provided I didn't feel like reading. I still have opinions. 

Woe the mad man is actually spinning it for more publicity. Guess he already has the $2M lined up to pay them off. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/alex-jones-sandy-hook-suits-prison-death-article-1.3941961?cid=bitly

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I was arguing and asking questions. When the answers were provided I didn't feel like reading. I still have opinions. 

What?

• Fuck You 1

I wasn't arguing, just asking questions. I dont really want to sit through hours of this fat goofballs dick pill adverts to find out what he said about Sandy Hook parents to get him sued. 

Just asking questions!

Hey, for those of you playing complete dumbass troll bingo, make sure to mark that space!

What a fucking worhthless dumbass. You pants yourself over and over again. The only question here is whether the best way to characterize you as pathetic or a complete piece of shit.

The jury in this case will award the plaintiffs a billion dollars in damages against Alex, ask the judge to arrest him and insist that Alex face the death chamber as part of their verdict. 

I cannot wait to watch Alex squirm on the stand and sheepishly admit what a fraud he is. Ain’t gonna work buddy. 

7 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I'm not an Alex Jones supporter in any way, I think he's a funny goon that does the controlled opposition work for the left. If he goes away, who will be the boogyman for the left to point to that is a crazy tin-foil hat wearing lunatic on the right? If hes gone it actually helps Trump because he will no longer be associated with the dude and infowhores will no longer be a factor. 

Want a giggle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

Dannie Goeb

Edited by TexasEd