2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Rooting for this pathetic piece of shit franchise just because you happen to live in the same city is embarrassing.

The texans will never change and will never win shit because all you fucks keep enabling them. You deserve each other

why are you here

go fuck yourself with Bill O Brien's wife's dildo

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

Not to mention the three safeties 30 yards downfield. It was literally 11 v 8

I give a small amount of sympathy for having the safeties deep because I could see Brees dropping a 50 yard bomb on their ass had they gone press coverage. No excuse for playing so soft at the line though. 

31 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Holy shit please tell me youre joking.... lmao

Tell me when we have a dead dog scoreboard, fake army guys grabbing their nuts in the stands, claim mythical national championships and print the score of beating a team on the souvenir cups at NRG. 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Rooting for this pathetic piece of shit franchise just because you happen to live in the same city is embarrassing.

The texans will never change and will never win shit because all you fucks keep enabling them. You deserve each other

Punch yourself in the face until the darkness comes.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Swing and a miss... but keep making up whatever the fuck you want. Doesnt change the fact of what i and others have said

If we're going by fact of what this site has said, you are in the top 5 dumbest posters on this site. Everyone dunks on your dumbass all the time. 

Losers like @immortal13 lurking and pos repping Greenspoint’s posts. That’s a whole other level of being obsessed with shitting on Houston, with no good reason.

What a shitty existence. Even shittier than this franchise’s existence, which is tough to do. Please remind me that my life is complete shit if I wander into Cowboys threads to randomly neg (or pos) people. 

• Like 2

Just now, Planet Houston said:

Losers like @immortal13 lurking and pos repping Greenspoint’s posts. That’s a whole other level of being obsessed with shitting on Houston, with no good reason.

What a shitty existence. Even shittier than this franchise’s existence, which is tough to do. Please remind me that my life is complete shit if I wander into Cowboys threads to randomly neg (or pos) people. 

Lulz

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Texans played better than I thought they would. Don’t know why so many fans are so perturbed. 

Because the manner in which they played and the greatness of Deshaun Watson was eclipsed yet again by the fucktarded coaching decisions inside two minutes. The storyline should be about Watson and those incredible clutch throws he executed when it mattered most, but instead we're beating our fists against the wall and cursing the football gods because O'Brien and Crennel pussed out and let Brees dink and dunk to a last second FG win. 

• Like 3

Intersting to watch all the comments after the fact. The Texans took the NFC runner up (and probable champion if not for the worst missed call ever) and gave them all they could handle. Unless you think making a 58 yard field goal as time runs out is a regular and predictable way to win. Guess they really just kicked our ass huh? Just disband the team

• Like 1

4 hours ago, !!!HOTDOGS!!! said:

Intersting to watch all the comments after the fact. The Texans took the NFC runner up (and probable champion if not for the worst missed call ever) and gave them all they could handle. Unless you think making a 58 yard field goal as time runs out is a regular and predictable way to win. Guess they really just kicked our ass huh? Just disband the team

How about instead we just press at the line on the last play and have the clock run out and celebrate an amazing win? That was a whole lot of effort during the game to allow stupid coaching at the end mess it up.

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

Good game, fun to watch at least. Watson's got some magic, let's hope he can make those big plays every week.

He’s goin g to get killed/hurt behind that OL.

He’s already the most sacked QB in the league....Saints had fucking 6 last night. Add in him taking off and running occasionally, it’s only a matter of time before AJ McCarron is back there.

It’s a shame too.  He’s a great QB and he and Hopkins are an amazing tandem to watch.  

Edited by Tylerocks

and the Saints were missing two of their DL starters in the game. I get that some of the time Watson holds the ball, waiting for the routes to break open, but O'Brien needs to scheme around the max pressure looks he's going to get all season. The Saints laid the foundation on how to attack the Texans rebuilt OL, just send multiple blitzers because

1) the OL will get confused and blow assignments

2) O'Brien will call 15+ yard routes, but nothing 5-7 yards over the middle of the field

3) Watson will hold the ball

• Like 2

I am still pissed at how often we rushed only 3 players. How the hell does that make sense against Brees when he can't throw the ball effectively more than 15 years downfield and when they just needed to get in field goal range. It's like Crennel thought they needed a TD to win. Sick of seeing Deshaun's would be winning drives in the 4th qtr getting fucked by this inept coaching staff. It's so fucking frustrating being a Houston NFL fan.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

and the Saints were missing two of their DL starters in the game. I get that some of the time Watson holds the ball, waiting for the routes to break open, but O'Brien needs to scheme around the max pressure looks he's going to get all season. The Saints laid the foundation on how to attack the Texans rebuilt OL, just send multiple blitzers because

1) the OL will get confused and blow assignments

2) O'Brien will call 15+ yard routes, but nothing 5-7 yards over the middle of the field

3) Watson will hold the ball

The number of mental mistakes this OL makes is just inexcusable. That's in addition to seeing Kelemente getting pushed falling down on his ass numerous times and Henderson getting beat with horrible leverage. Mike Devlin needs to be fired. 

36 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The number of mental mistakes this OL makes is just inexcusable. That's in addition to seeing Kelemente getting pushed falling down on his ass numerous times and Henderson getting beat with horrible leverage. Mike Devlin needs to be fired. 

The entire coaching staff needs to be fired.

• Like 1

I, too, am inclined to pressure Brees and press the receivers.

However, it’s worth assigning a probability of Brees doing Brees shit and going over top for a layup TD. What’s that probability? I don’t know, but it’s not insignificant. I think he’d already done it in game at least once.

It’s also worth assessing the probability of them missing the best-case 58 yard field goal. What’s that probability? Again, don’t know but again he’d already missed from 56 in the game.

Point being, I’m not buying the line that the formation decision was a missed slam dunk.