2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

Don't know how to embed the twitters, but from Drew Dougherty:

"It maybe looked worse than it actually is.” - O’Brien cautiously optimistic about Tytus Howard knee injury. Said more evaluation needed, though.

Really hope it isn't season-ending, but it's never good when they roll out the cart.  Forgetting about draft position/what could have been, Howard (and the rest of the OL) has really improved from the first couple of games.  Run game blocking is stout...

Classic Texans - 3rd and 21, jump offsides, Mahomes launches it deep on the free play into double coverage, safety is sitting there to intercept it and it goes through his hands into Hills for the TD. The interception wouldn’t have mattered due to offsides, but just remarkable

And now they fumble..classic Texans

This weekend could be one of my worst sports weekends ever.
Texas loss, Astros loss, LSU Wins, Texans about to lose.
Astros need to even it up tonight.

Hahahahaha. We just stink 

Game over man, game over

Classic Texans thread
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lone Star Horn said:

Quick question on the damn officials.

On the non-TD play, if Watson was "down by being in the grasp" and the play was over negating the TD, shouldn't the hit he took be a personal foul, late hit on the QB?

Just came to post that...wtf is he being protected from if he got hit anyway? 

This is a typical BoB game after a great win last week. Blow a game to division rival. Furk. I dislike BoB as much as I do Jason Garrett and there is a tiny part of me that wants both teams to lose so that both of those boobs will be canned. But I can’t root for either team to lose. Uggghhhh...