2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

So is this team good? I honestly can't tell.

i'm not typically one of those "if" or "but" kinda guys, but for a non-excellent football team, the texans are alarmingly close to being 11-1. 

finish strong, go 11-5, hang onto the 3 seed, play a shitty team in the first round, go to foxborough and fuck shit up. 

2 hours ago, msbesq said:

Just having a full complement of healthy DBs has made all the difference for the defense, and yes, Hargreaves has contributed.

Hargreaves definitely; Conley’s given up a couple of plays but also has had some nice breakups.  Totally agree that just having more healthy bodies back there has made a huge difference....

19 minutes ago, Hate said:

There are some rumors that JJ may not be out for the season after all and may be able to play in the last couple of games or the playoffs.  That would be nice. 

Especially with the performance coming from Martin. That kid was all over Brady on Sunday night. Maybe the Clowney trade wasn't as awful as everyone thought. Martin in limited action has .5 sack less than guess who is on the current injured list Clowney.

• Like 1

bunched in 3s (lose the 1st game, win the next 2, lose the 1st game, win the next two...etc)
Games 1 -3 : L, W, W
Games 4 -6 : L, W, W
Games 7 -9 : L, W, W
Games 10 -12 : L, W, W
The Texans are consistent?!!

AFC championship loss confirmed
  • Like 1

Catching Sunday’s game at NRG for the first time in likely 7-8 years. Just can’t make many games since I’m in Austin for every home game. Im super familiar with the whole complex. Rodeo, high school games, TX bowl twice (unfortunately) and tons of other reasons,  not too sure on Texans operations. 

Just was looking for some parking tips. Are there any cash lots at all,  and are they reasonable? Honestly, my buddies and I have parked at pappas bbq or that old Toys R Us and walked almost every time there’s something at NRG. 

12 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

Catching Sunday’s game at NRG for the first time in likely 7-8 years. Just can’t make many games since I’m in Austin for every home game. Im super familiar with the whole complex. Rodeo, high school games, TX bowl twice (unfortunately) and tons of other reasons,  not too sure on Texans operations. 

Just was looking for some parking tips. Are there any cash lots at all,  and are they reasonable? Honestly, my buddies and I have parked at pappas bbq or that old Toys R Us and walked almost every time there’s something at NRG. 

No cash lots at NRG.  Park at Papaitos. Go in and then walk over. That’s the best way to do it. 

• Like 1

Yeah Uber is a cluster.  Try La Concha around the intersection of North Stadium Drive, just north of the Holiday Inn that sits on the north edge (I know, a lot of north) of the NRG lots.  There’s a lot of one-story small office parks in that area that let you park for like $20, and it’s usually pretty easy getting out as long as you’re not headed to 610...

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 4:22 PM, APMP said:
On 12/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, yoladu said:
bunched in 3s (lose the 1st game, win the next 2, lose the 1st game, win the next two...etc)
Games 1 -3 : L, W, W
Games 4 -6 : L, W, W
Games 7 -9 : L, W, W
Games 10 -12 : L, W, W
The Texans are consistent?!!

AFC championship loss confirmed

Down 24-3 to the mighty broncos at home