2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

48 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Both Conley and Hargreaves have really improved over the past few weeks, those were key acquisitions...

That missed tackle on 3rd down that Hargreaves had almost cost us the game. Still your right about their improvement.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

4 hours ago, Hate said:

Don’t get too excited. He’ll tweak the hammy or groin on the first play of the game.

Quite possible.

Stat of the game - once we went down 16-0, DeShaun was 13/14 for 193 and a TD, plus 41 yards rushing and a TD.  Fucking gamer....

Edited by Ignatius

20 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Big win. Went from cursing Bill O’Brien and calling for his firing to have yelled myself hoarse when we were on D to help will this team to victory. The Alamo Bowl and this playoff game has made a rather disappointing season for both teams end on a positive note. The Texans are still not done. This cunt with the buffalo chicken wing head was right in front of me jawing all night blocking my view. His ass puckered up at the end and took his ridiculous contraption off and left unhappy. Haha

e0b2f78a1ef8b62cabc3eedcfea3b8b8.jpg

That’s supposed to be a...buffalo wing? Lol.

looks more like Krang from TMNT.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'd have to see a highlight of Vince's play to refresh my memory. 

The first TD and 2 pt conversion was total VY, though. 

Rose Bowl following the '04 season. Vince ended up running it in for a TD down the right side. Just made me think of the play because neither had any business not getting sacked, and both spun out to the right. I need to go find that play and refresh my memory as well.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:45 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

Big win. Went from cursing Bill O’Brien and calling for his firing to have yelled myself hoarse when we were on D to help will this team to victory. The Alamo Bowl and this playoff game has made a rather disappointing season for both teams end on a positive note. The Texans are still not done. This cunt with the buffalo chicken wing head was right in front of me jawing all night blocking my view. His ass puckered up at the end and took his ridiculous contraption off and left unhappy. Haha

e0b2f78a1ef8b62cabc3eedcfea3b8b8.jpg

You think your yelling helped will them to victory? 

You’re presumably a grown man. So grow up. You didn’t do shit. Deshaun Watson and JJW willed them to victory. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

You’re presumably a grown man. So grow up. You didn’t do shit. Deshaun Watson and JJW willed them to victory. 

Crowd noise plays no role in football? Fans shouldn’t cheer? Hating on Iconoclast is all good, but pick your moments. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

I will die on the hill that grown ass fans who think they played a part in a team’s victory are weird. because they yelled, or wore a certain jersey, or changed their pants at halftime. 

There were several fan assists leading to false starts and delay of games against the Bills. I go to every game and it was the loudest that I can remember it being. The players won the game on the field but we as fans helped give them a home field advantage. It’s not that hard to figure out if you have a brain.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ignatius said:

That’s the official designation they have to supply the NFL and it’s totally reasonable that a dude with a groin issue would be limited in practice.  That said, it wouldn’t surprise me if Fuller shreds his ACL getting off the team bus....

"limited in practice" is an official designation? 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, Js1 said:

The crowd noise and atmosphere helps. It's real.

Bought afc champ tickets at NRG on stubhub just prior to the titans game. I figure that I’ve paid way too much to see too many meaningless games at nrg so I can’t miss an afc chanmpionship.   There were some decently priced tickets.  Not as much now.

Recommend others do the same now.  If the Texans win, prices will skyrocket.  And if the chiefs win, stub hub will give you your money back including fees within a day or so.  There’s no risk in losing money.

• Like 1

Chris Jones out for KC, definitely a plus for the Texans....

That’s a big loss for KC. Someone needs to be in Tunsil’s ear about staying still until the ball is snapped. They have to stay out of those 1st and 15’s today. I still place the over/under on his false starts at 1.5.