2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

"Just 2 catches on the day, and hasn't had a catch since the first quarter. He's had 5 catches in every game this season."

Hopkins: hold my beer. 

And what a performance by Hyde. He's had some beautiful holes to work with but he's running his ass off out there. Love the energy.

Edited by ztejas

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What did he do wrong besides Deshaun throwing it away? We got the first and ran 2 runs. 

Either run the ball or Watson should have fallen down when pressured. They ended up taking a delay before the field goal with the clock stopped which was asinine 

Then the refs fuck the Texans ruling the receiver out of bounds.  Way too much time gifted to the Titans

Edited by Dennis Taylor

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Eh. I'm fine with taking a shot on 3rd. We had all the momentum and Deshaun was seeing the field well. 

I was just saying whay it was stupid to pass on third down.

If you have DeShaun roll out just have him slide and run the clock.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, yoladu said:

bunched in 3s (lose the 1st game, win the next 2, lose the 1st game, win the next two...etc)

Games 1 -3 L, W, W

Games 4 -6 L, W, W

Games 7 -9 L, W, W

Games 10 -12 L, W, W

The Texans are consistent?!!

the pattern continues...

Games 1 -3 L, W, W

Games 4 -6 L, W, W

Games 7 -9 L, W, W

Games 10 -12 L, W, W

Games 13-15: L, W

• Like 1

Let's assume the Texans don't screw up and lose to the Bucs or that the Titans lose to the Saints next week.

Do you think The Texans care if they are the 3rd seen vs the 4th? Do you try to get that number 3 seed and avoid the Ravens or sit everyone in week 17?

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

As crazy as it sounds, I’d rather play the Patriots than the Ravens. I say try to get that #3 seed if possible. If there is a huge upset in the second round, you could have home field for the title game.

Well, one of the 3 games the Ravens have lost has been to the chiefs so it's not crazy to think the chiefs could beat them again in the 2nd round.