Recovering some email mistakes from that spam mail-daemon bullshit

Guest Lobo

feel free to make jokes in a few posts, but real quick---my gmail was working just fine.  Not a lot of spam emails and nothing that was problematic.  They suddenly starting coming a few a day, that thing that says that your attempt has failed but it'll keep trying.  After a dozen or so in my trash, I just hit spam on that one and my whole trash folder disappeared.  It was only 20 or so emails but some of them were actually important.  But I get it, I'm not tech savvy.  But after booting a few to spam, it also grabbed everything else I had in trash.  Is there a way to get those back?  Give me shit, but before that, anybody seen this before with one of those mass 'daemon' files just sweeping through your gmail account?  It's literally been several years since I've had any security issues with gmail.  I even change my password once a week to a new german word with a 4-digit qualifier on the back-end.  I'm sure I clicked something while deleting them, but have never seen anything just zap a folder like thls.  Thanks.