House investigation of possible Trump money laundering

triplehorn

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Are you doubting Trump has not been financed by Russians, Anastasis?

If your answer is "no", then much like your white knighting of Carter Page's privacy rights, what's your point?

I am fairly certain that Trump has extremely shady financial transactions related to his international real estate dealings. 

I am also fairly certain that we should apply a bit more vetting to the twatterverse information ecosystem. 

Edited by Anastasis

27 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Is there any legit news source reporting this?

Probably next June when SCOTUS rules on DB being compelled to turn over their Trump financials to US House and NY.

Stedman got his initial reporting from Val Broeksmit, son of deceased DB exec who oversaw what DBTCA was up to.  Val got a hold of his dad’s hard drives and official  files that detail all this.  Val cooperated with FBI counterintelligence agents and was in contact with Schiff and Dan Goldman over his evidence.

Anast referenced Enrich reporting previously.  Val worked with Enrich on the reporting for a long time and bailed in part realizing some shady negotiation limited what  Enrich could report on.  NYT’s Maggie Haberman was on Val too and he basically told MSM to fuck off with their bs interactions with him or something.  So it’s not like MSM is not aware.  They were beating down his door the morning after his dad died, which is weird on its own.

Val vetted Stedman on his own and Stedman struck the right tone with him to get the collaboration using his documents.

Edited by triplehorn

Broeksmit has possessed the Deutsche Bank data his high ranking DB exec dad possessed since his death by suicide in January 2014.  From what Broeksmit says above, NYT's Enrich struck a deal w Deutsche Bank not to report on Russia.  Imagine if actual uncompromised MSM reporting occurred on the data Broeksmit has possessed since 2014.  No potus trump, for one. 

• Like 1

If this is a 'theme,' (grown children providing records of misdeeds, see: Hofeller, Stephanie) can someone quietly approach Tiffany and ask her some pertinent questions? I mean, just because those two fathers were already deceased shouldn't make that big of a difference. What's a few little teeny bits of data between friends, right?

I'd chalk it up to payoffs, fear, or both.  When shining light with hard receipts on illicit global cash flows, rubles to dollars, think about who you're fucking with.  Think about what happens to Russian journalists.  Look at what's happened outside of Russia's border. 

The immediate cyber attacks on ForensicNews are a signal to other journalists as much as it is to Stedman.

• Like 1

If any of you like to read the legal stuff (I do, but I'm weird like that and have no understanding of a lot of it. Brevity doesn't seem to be a thing with these papers), here is the latest brief for SCOTUS:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/19/19-635/130085/20200127185825281_19-635 Brief for Petitioner.pdf

It looks like the WH are still arguing that the President is immune from criminal process and therefore can (shoot people) and we just have to accept it and move on.

• 8 months later...
24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tuesday Morning Tax news:

Eric's deposition is finished but I haven't heard anything more....

For context, a deposition transcript is not usually made public in that it is no longer filed in its entirety with the court (long ago they were). And, I would guess that ETs depo would be marked confidential, so it is otherwise not subject to public consumption.  Finally, it takes a week or two to prepare a deposition transcript.

It would have to be leaked, which I suppose is fairly likely here, hard to say.

All that nonsense (nine months worth) over a couple of depositions and some documents gives a window into what kind of bullshit Trump routinely pulls in litigation.

Gives some real meaning to "vexatiously multiplied proceedings."  

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2