Bad Boys For Life

crash_davis

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think that's what I despise most about Michael Bay. Not the 'splosions, the upskirt voyeur fetish, the slow-motion helicopters, the terrible dialog...I can look past all that (who doesn't love catching The Rock at 2pm on TNT on a Sunday?). But his own personal arrogance is maddening. Under no circumstances should Bad Boys 2 be two and a half fucking hours long, but at no point did he think, "Ya know, maybe we could do without the rat fucking scene."

26 minutes ago, Underdog said:

How the fuck does Martin Lawrence still get work?  

As far as this movie, because Bad Boys came out when a lot of 40-somethings were still in high school/college, and II came out when a bunch of 30-somethings were in high school and college, and it has a huge nostalgia factor for them, and they are a desirable demographic.

See Bill & Ted.

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

very watchable, and lots of great chuckles along the way.  I hope they don't take too long to make #4.  I also want to see how in the heck they get the guy out of the can in order to work off his debt after some of the people he clipped.  cannot imagine that scenario where any other law enforcement is okay with dude being free to work off his debt. Enjoyed the heck out of this one although a minor ding for not really enough "Miami" and too few hot chick scenes. 

17 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

How kid friendly is it, if you consider Die Hard to be the upper limit of kid friendly?

Aren't your kids still pretty young?    No kids under 14 should see it IMO.    No real nudity that I remember.   Whole lotta bad language and killin.

That said, I enjoyed the shit out of the movie.    It was fun with some nice call backs to some old jokes from the earlier movies

Edited by d2o