Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Happy if he commits but hard to get too excited with a 2023 running back when every year it’s a fight to hold on to Drayton.

I get it after Ewers I guess, but we are such a beaten down fan base that a commitment from the best player in Texas isn’t that exciting because it’s too early. 

30 minutes ago, Strat said:

Bijan, Jonathan, Jaydon, Rueben... RB Whisperer, give that man respect.

- Intel on Herman screwing up Noah Cain recruitment, who knows if he did similar with 2021 crew. This clearly shows Drayton is respected by recruits.

I think it’s pretty safe to say Herman screwed up 2021 recruiting. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Happy if he commits but hard to get too excited with a 2023 running back when every year it’s a fight to hold on to Drayton.

You think Drayton is going to leave now that he doesn't have to recruit for 2 years??

But I partially agree with you, hard too get too excited with so much time left. I'd have to imagine the flip rate with guys that commit this early is pretty high.

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

You think Drayton is going to leave now that he doesn't have to recruit for 2 years??

But I partially agree with you, hard too get too excited with so much time left. I'd have to imagine the flip rate with guys that commit this early is pretty high.

If he went to the NFL he'd never have to recruit again

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Dropping at 9ct I think.

I’ve ignored my family for most of the evening anyway, I can make it a few more minutes. 

The only recruit I can remember who actually dropped at the top of an expected hour was Hullaby, I'd give yourself a 20 min buffer

1 hour ago, thepop said:

Is this a Bijan caliber RB?

He was post #1 in this thread.

His freshman highlights were ridiculous, and his sophomore season are even better.

He's currently the #1 ranked player in the state for 2023.

Comparing him to Bijan is disingenuous to both players. He is a stud.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

IIIIIIIIIII’mmmmmmm going to go ahead and say this one stays locked in. Title of the thread is going to need an edit. 

Congrats to Owens, Texas, and, uuuuhhhh, the Owens family. 

Here.We.Go. 

You motherfuckers who have been begging us to start playing the game, please sit down before reading this

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

IIIIIIIIIII’mmmmmmm going to go ahead and say this one stays locked in. Title of the thread is going to need an edit. 

Congrats to Owens, Texas, and, uuuuhhhh, the Owens family. 

Here.We.Go. 

hbo money GIF by Vinyl
there is always an uncle and we are going to meet every single Fucking one of them

• Hook 'Em 4