Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

7 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Sigh ....

I realize that this is a "huge" announcement regarding a high school all-star game, but I really hate what college sports is becoming.  I'm beginning to question whether I should continue to hold interest in it and support it with my dollars.  

I know a top recruit from many years ago.... my man got paid.  So you hate knowing versus not knowing.  

Don't ever get to know a politician if you are into one party then.  From my little time at the capitol,  you'll also find out many don't believe some of the things they have to say. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Sigh ....

I realize that this is a "huge" announcement regarding a high school all-star game, but I really hate what college sports is becoming.  I'm beginning to question whether I should continue to hold interest in it and support it with my dollars.  

Sun certainly seems to be setting on some things. We have to see how stuff plays out since most of this is just the natural evolution of the markets/money and everything is new and wild but yeah, I’m with you

8 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Sigh ....

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/6/2021 at 8:18 PM, kwood4408 said:

Agreed, have known this kid for years as his sister and my daughter were cheerleaders together. Been cool watching him go from just a big kid to being a legitimate player. He has really leaned up since last season at Smithson Valley.

Just committed to aggy.  Has he been an aggy fan growing or what?  Did we ever have a chance?