Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Excellent effort. I'm going with the number of Taco Bell crunch wraps consumed in a calendar year. 

If Roach buys 10 Taco Bell Taco Passes , that's only $100/month. 

If he skips the tacos on Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, and 4th of July - and only has 1 taco on his birthday - he comes in at 3601.

(365 - 5) * 10 + 1 = 3601

Edited by Hornlover

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Who knows, maybe Porter will finally go public. 

This. Porter and Vasek are the main two I'm looking at. If they don't offer Vasek this weekend or give him a good enough reason why they don't, he may move on. OU offered recently.

Not a lot of top level guys coming that you'd wanna take commits from this early. 

Cozart seems like he's ready to commit somewhere too, I wouldn't mind seeing us reel him in early.

Edited by Atticus

8 minutes ago, Atticus said:

This. Porter and Vasek are the main two I'm looking at. If they don't offer Vasek this weekend or give him a good enough reason why they don't, he may move on. OU offered recently.

Not a lot of top level guys coming that you'd wanna take commits from this early. 

Cozart seems like he's ready to commit somewhere too, I wouldn't mind seeing us reel him in early.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see if Vasek gets an offer this weekend.  We already have four offers out to EDGE players in-state, and that's not counting Porter (he's listed as a DL).