LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

Just now, Capn81 said:

We aren’t winning the Big 12.

Fuck this shit ass attitude. Burrow would be in the top tier of Big 12 QBs this year. That’s a damn good team with significantly more talent than anyone not named OU as far as the rest of our schedule. We’re fucking mud-holing the rest of the schedule all the way to the god damn playoff where Sam will shit right down Sling Blade’s throat. 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That, the blitz and the god awful goal to go play calling after the dropped TD. 4 distinct places where it turned 

And I wonder how LSU would have looked if Texas took the lead into the half.  Scoreboard notwithstanding, I think Texas still plays more disciplined than LSU and I'd have liked to see panic from LSU's offense.

5 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I don’t think Burrows throws nearly 500 yards versus an above average D. Texas fought but they let him carve them up.

Yes, Orlando was absolutely embarrassed tonight. But the issues we have are fixable. This loss fucking sucks and I take no moral victory from it because we could have won. But from the overall program perspective we are clearly better off than we've been in a decade. 

We have to regroup and keep moving forward on the conference championship goal. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

We have defensive linemen, including giant nose guard types like Coburn and Sweat.  Roach at nose is just Orlando fancying himself an innovative wizard and outsmarting himself.

Frankly I think both defenses are a fucking embarrassment. LSU just got lucky that orlando is a bigger buffoon than Ed....but not by much.

Edited by austintiger
  • Fuck You 1

Not really sure why we kept throwing to the sideline all night when the slant over the middle seemed to be wide open all night.

Also not sure why Orlando 's defense did not play man to man instead of leaving guys wide open in the zone.

I fucking hate zone defense with a passion.

Never have understood why you play a defense that covers a zone but not a man running through the zone.

We gave up over 470 yards passing.

Find a new job Todd.

Maybe Diaz will be available again.

Just now, A’Dam Psycho said:

All of y’all blaming Orlando are fuckin goofballs tbh. It’s not Orlando’s fault we have to replace 8 starters on defense. We’re fucking young dickheads. LSU is not. We need to just get better as the season goes on

3rd and 17 with a chance to win the game he called man straight across with a blitz coming from 8 yards deep. He was really bad in several spots tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Someone had to lose and it was about as "good" of a loss for us as it could have been. 

But we should have won. Burrow isn't that good. He just took advantage of all of the opportunities that Orlando handed to him. 

We'll get them next year in Baton Rouge. 

Burrow played very well. He is good. Our CBs are not that good yet. Green is usually where he needs to be, but doesn't close the deal. Boyce gets burned more often than not, but also can't play the ball when he's in position. Cook has regressed. And none of them tackle well in space.

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Worst kind of loss. Winnable big game. Could have been a program defining statement. 

yeah. had some tough breaks and some shitty officiating but the corches really stunk the joint up tonight. 

defense was presses so many wrong buttons. only blitzing on 3rd and long? i mean is this the fucking NFL from the 80's?

offense. sam was just off in the first half.

i will say this, and i said it earlier, not making teh big play is just so hard to come back from. ingram gideon'ing that TD err no TD catch is hard to recover from

Alright guys Ima give credit where it’s due, y’all played a hell of a game and gave us a run for our money. Hope y’all win y’all conference. I think y’all got a good shot. Anyway I just wanted to say fuck y’all, geaux tigers, horns down motherfuckers! See y’all next year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

take your moral victory pussy

We lost the game. 

Anyway great game by Sam. Congrats to LSU, they kicked our butts on offense like few non-Big 12 teams have ever done.

We are getting another hefty dose of this against Oklahoma State in two weeks. We better be ready.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm aiming for the playoff ls, but the Sugar would be sweet, too. I'm thinking we beat OU twice and hopefully get by Okie lite. 

Yeah and go independent ASAP to stop having to play OU rematch in Jerry world every fucking year. This conference is piss poor and a waste of $ to leeches like fucking Baylor who just make us look bad.

*Laser big12 commercial .jpg*