LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

Upset and disappointed about the result, the lob, the play calls at the goal line, and the secondary were bad.  But we didn’t give up, we fought the whole time and were a just barely missed onside away from getting a chance to tie it up.  Gotta love we didn’t go into a shell after continuously getting beat or stood up on the goal line.  We didn’t win tonight but rest off schedule is winnable to get b12 champ and try and get playoff bid.

13 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

You chokin sons a bitches.  You had the day set, and you're just a bunch of fucking pretenders too.  Good news, none of us are Tennessee fans

What the fuck asshole? At least we didn't blow a 17 point lead. You are here trash talking after that puke inducing 4th quarter your garbage team shit out? What is wrong with you?

This is completely unnecessary. We lost. What do you want?

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

You chokin sons a bitches.  You had the day set, and you're just a bunch of fucking pretenders too.  Good news, none of us are Tennessee fans

Whatever it takes to help you feel better about your program sliding into irrelevancy.  

• Like 1

Just now, Zavala said:

Yeah and go independent ASAP to stop having to play OU rematch in Jerry world every fucking year. This conference is piss poor and a waste of $ to leeches like fucking Baylor who just make us look bad.

*Laser big12 commercial .jpg*

Independent would be the best route, but we're unfortunately tied to the hip with ousux. If we can cut the cord with those meth heads, we would have it so made. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

You lost to CU you pussy ass bitch. We would smash you, and you know it. It’s why your team left the big 12. They were sick of losing to Texas 

you don't know shit, your fucking coach cries on the sideline.  He used Scott Frosts second half game management and playbook today and fucked it all up.  Texas got your shit pushed in at HOME.  And your fucking fans let 30k coon ass fucks into the game, so weak.

• Fuck You 21

you don't know shit, your fucking coach cries on the sideline.  He used Scott Frosts second half game management and playbook today and fucked it all up.  Texas got your shit pushed in at HOME.  And your fucking fans let 30k coon ass fucks into the game, so weak.
Eat Satan commie boy

Is the consensus this was some kind of humiliation? I mean we lost the game and got torched on D, but it was not like LSU just kicked the shit out of us. We went down the field like champs the whole second half. We have the potential to win the conference this year. Chill out.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Independent would be the best route, but we're unfortunately tied to the hip with ousux. If we can cut the cord with those meth heads, we would have it so made. 

Go independent and just play them every year red River shootout same as always.. Let them go try to figure out how to keep their $ strait in another conference or whatever.

Our conference is pathetic, it does nothing but bring us down in the national conversation, while simultaneously embarrassing us and making it harder to get to a playoff berth.

TCU QB beats his girl they cover it up

Baylor give me a break

WVU? Kansas? Tech? 

Show me a school worth staying in the shit12 for. Don't even get me started on the officiating - take two fucking hours to review every play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

Bye bye

Dude isn't there surly corns or something for you?

• Haha 1

Just now, Zavala said:

Go independent and just play them every year red River shootout same as always.. Let them go try to figure out how to keep their $ strait in another conference or whatever.

Our conference is pathetic, it does nothing but bring us down in the national conversation, while simultaneously embarrassing us and making it harder to get to a playoff berth.

TCU QB beats his girl they cover it up

Baylor give me a break

WVU? Kansas? Tech? 

Show me a school worth staying in the shit12 for. Don't even get me started on the officiating - take two fucking hours to review every play.

The officiating alone sold me 

Just now, mulletpelini said:

Dude, I generally think you're pretty cool but even if you're a regular here, talking shit on another team's board is kind of shitty, especially considering how you lost today too. Take a break and go look in the mirror and let the fans here deal with their own loss without rubbing their nose in it. . 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

3rd and 17 with a chance to win the game he called man straight across with a blitz coming from 8 yards deep. He was really bad in several spots tonight. 

We had like three guys around Burrow that can’t fuckin tackle. That play would’ve worked if our defense didn’t suck ass

• Like 1

If there were 30,000 LSU fans there then my question would be why would thousands of them wear orange. 

Also, Texas outscored LSU in the second half. That's not a moral victory, just pointing out how your claim that the second half was the only issue doesn't make sense. 

8 minutes ago, Theo Huxtable said:

Never thought I’d root for Bama, but after that QB’s homo limp wave to our fans, I hope Bama beats them. And a hurricane hits that cunt’s house and only his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Take the L and shut the fuck up man. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Is the consensus this was some kind of humiliation? I mean we lost the game and got torched on D, but it was not like LSU just kicked the shit out of us. We went down the field like champs the whole second half. We have the potential to win the conference this year. Chill out.

Na, all seriousness, you guys are close.  Honestly, I think Hermans a good coach probably but damn he calls some weird shit sometimes.  And the whole crying and scared shit when he talks, that's just goofy as fuck, he's just some kind of different, and mensa wouldn't be the last word I'd think about when he's talking

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

Are you drunk? Insane? On drugs?

Your team went 4-8 last year and just blew a huge 2nd half lead. We just lost by 7 to a top 10 team. But clearly we should be ashamed. Clearly you have plenty of room to talk shit...

• Haha 1

I’m always disappointed with a loss, but all things considered, I thought we did pretty well overall in this one. A few breaks or better plays here and there could have swung it. Almost got a chance with that “fumble,” and Collin almost grabbed that kick. Our lack of experience on D led to tons of frustration but  should be far less noticeable by bowl season.

10 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Burrow played very well. He is good. Our CBs are not that good yet. Green is usually where he needs to be, but doesn't close the deal. Boyce gets burned more often than not, but also can't play the ball when he's in position. Cook has regressed. And none of them tackle well in space.

Makes me wonder where the fuck was Jamison and why Overshown didn't fucking play................

Na, all seriousness, you guys are close.  Honestly, I think Hermans a good coach probably but damn he calls some weird shit sometimes.  And the whole crying and scared shit when he talks, that's just goofy as fuck, he's just some kind of different, and mensa wouldn't be the last word I'd think about when he's talking

Go fuck yourself. Ban this fuck.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Are you drunk? Insane? On drugs?

Your team went 4-8 last year and just blew a huge 2nd half lead. We just lost by 7 to a top 10 team. But clearly we should be ashamed. Clearly you have plenty of room to talk shit...

He's from the Midwest....