LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

If there were 30,000 LSU fans there then my question would be why would thousands of them wear orange. 

Also, Texas outscored LSU in the second half. That's not a moral victory, just pointing out how your claim that the second half was the only issue doesn't make sense. 

I was describing Scott Frost 2nd half game management and how shitty it was, in describing Hermans wtf calls

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

I know you dont wanna hear from an LSU asshole right now. 

But that was easily my favorite LSU game to watch since Bama in 2011. 

I didnt give that Texas offense enough credit and they exposed parts of our defense. 

Looking forward to maybe a rematch this year...hopefully our players learn what powerade/Gatorade is. If not then looking forward to Death Valley next year.

And like I told people on here this week I was never an LSU fan that expected a legit blow out. I said I'd be happy with LSU winning by even a point. And that game sure a hell didnt disappoint.

Like I said earlier tonight, stick around. You might like it here.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Na, all seriousness, you guys are close.  Honestly, I think Hermans a good coach probably but damn he calls some weird shit sometimes.  And the whole crying and scared shit when he talks, that's just goofy as fuck, he's just some kind of different, and mensa wouldn't be the last word I'd think about when he's talking

Na, in all seriousness.

Suck a dick.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Go independent and just play them every year red River shootout same as always.. Let them go try to figure out how to keep their $ strait in another conference or whatever.

Our conference is pathetic, it does nothing but bring us down in the national conversation, while simultaneously embarrassing us and making it harder to get to a playoff berth.

TCU QB beats his girl they cover it up

Baylor give me a break

WVU? Kansas? Tech? 

Show me a school worth staying in the shit12 for. Don't even get me started on the officiating - take two fucking hours to review every play.

Our conference is one of the best in the country and I have plenty of numbers to back that up. You have empty claims with no basis in reality at all. just listing schools and saying you personally don't like them. Well who cares what you like? I don't.

You will find every fanbase in the country hates their league's refs.

Going independent is insane and stupid and will never happen. Not even Notre Dame is really independent. The Big 12 is where we need to be.

Edited by Valmy77

To my UT colleagues,
What a great game.  UT nearly wins despite committing offensive holding on pretty much every pass play.  I said I would be back.  Who is ready for a nice steaming slice of humble pie.
BTW, I think Ehlinger is a very good QB and the UT offense, when it is allowed to hold with impunity is top flight.
The good news is that you'll get another chance next year.  In BR.  We are looking forward to it.
Lastly, you can keep your metrosexual HC.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....
THE WHITE TIGER

Is it hard to type while your sister is blowing you. Fuck your euro kickball flopping douchebags.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Herman was using this as a big recruiting game too, what do you think the recruits are thinking as they walk away tonight?

1.) We can score on LSU and SEC SEC as easily as they were able to score on us

2.) We need help on D.  There's opportunity to step up.

Nobody was boatraced, this was the biggest game to have showcased at home and everyone left with a feeling Texas was just a dropped pass and a couple missed plays away from taking the game.  It was just fine from the perspective of a recruiting visit.

Edited by Gravy Train
  • Like 4

@ShadyTiger4TX thanks, good luck this year.  Thought we might have problems with a young secondary.  I remember thinking this Earl Thomas guy sucks in one of his first games against ULaLa, of all teams.  I think LSU looked better than Clemson from what I saw today.

@mulletpelini GTFO. Nebraska has nothing to brag about.  Your program is a dumpster fire and there’s no road to recovery.  At least when Texas sucked, everyone knew it was only a matter of time.  Nebraska will never be good again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

I’m always disappointed with a loss, but all things considered, I thought we did pretty well overall in this one. A few breaks or better plays here and there could have swung it. Almost got a chance with that “fumble,” and Collin almost grabbed that kick. Our lack of experience on D led to tons of frustration but  should be far less noticeable by bowl season.

I agree. It sucks to lose, especially to a team that treated ours with such disrespect before the game. And it basically killed our chances of doing anything outside of winning the conference this year.

BUT it was early in the season. Think of where we were after two games last year.

1 minute ago, Capn81 said:

Go fuck yourself. Ban this fuck.

Ban yourself.  I'm talking shit just the same way you fuckers did after Nebraska lost.  Doesn't matter if you lost by 60 or 3 you fucking lost who gives a shit how it happened.  If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it when the fuck did this place become PC bullshit no talking shit

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Makes me wonder where the fuck was Jamison and why Overshown didn't fucking play................

I don't think Jamison's been lighting it up either. Overshown is a question. Perhaps they felt better with Shark to shed blockers? CB 2 is a problem for us now, and Green still needs to finish plays when he's in position.

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Is the consensus this was some kind of humiliation? I mean we lost the game and got torched on D, but it was not like LSU just kicked the shit out of us. We went down the field like champs the whole second half. We have the potential to win the conference this year. Chill out.

To our defense, the game better fucking have been humiliating and/or straight up brutal. TO and the cornerbacks should be embarrassed. On the offensive side, we dropped a sweet 530 yds and 38 (should’ve been 45) points on one of the best SECSECSEC defenses. So I wouldn’t say we should be embarrassed. The defensive coaches and corners have some learning to do, however.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Na, all seriousness, you guys are close.  Honestly, I think Hermans a good coach probably but damn he calls some weird shit sometimes.  And the whole crying and scared shit when he talks, that's just goofy as fuck, he's just some kind of different, and mensa wouldn't be the last word I'd think about when he's talking

The guys who are negging you need to grow a pair of balls. Herman hasn't yet shown he's good enough to be Texas' coach yet, and even if he does, he could always regress a la Mack.

Be a fan of the school, not the coach.

Youngstown once shat out a Bob

Who really liked slobbering nobs

He coached at ou

So again, fuck you

losing sucks more than ol Bob

Just now, mulletpelini said:

Ban yourself.  I'm talking shit just the same way you fuckers did after Nebraska lost.  Doesn't matter if you lost by 60 or 3 you fucking lost who gives a shit how it happened.  If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it when the fuck did this place become PC bullshit no talking shit

Nobody gives a shit about Nebraska

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Oh you were kidding? Fuck.

I take most of what I said back.

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

3rd and 17 with a chance to win the game he called man straight across with a blitz coming from 8 yards deep. He was really bad in several spots tonight. 

If LSU's defense is any good ( a real question in my mind ), you guys have a fine offense.  I think it can keep pace with the Sooners.  I wish your team success and health going forward.  Come see us in BR next year.  Burrow will be gone...

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Our conference is one of the best in the country and I have plenty of numbers to back that up. You have empty claims with no basis in reality at all. just listing schools and saying you personally don't like them. Well who cares what you like? I don't.

You will find every fanbase in the country hates their league's refs.

Going independent is insane and stupid and will never happen. Not even Notre Dame is really independent. The Big 12 is where we need to be.

Sure shoot me some stats. Better than SEC? Better than Big 10? Better than Pac-12 and ACC? One of the best out of 5 conferences means at least second best conference right?

Just saying the perception is what gets the votes in the playoffs and the big12 sucks shit. Then there's the perception when it comes to crazy illegal shit being covered up by dirty universities, being associated with those universities is not good. 

Even though Mishitgan almost lost to Army you understand they are in the playoff conversation and we aren't right?

9 minutes ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

I know you dont wanna hear from an LSU asshole right now. 

But that was easily my favorite LSU game to watch since Bama in 2011. 

I didnt give that Texas offense enough credit and they exposed parts of our defense. 

Looking forward to maybe a rematch this year...hopefully our players learn what powerade/Gatorade is. If not then looking forward to Death Valley next year.

And like I told people on here this week I was never an LSU fan that expected a legit blow out. I said I'd be happy with LSU winning by even a point. And that game sure a hell didnt disappoint.

I appreciate it. Congrats to LSU.

12 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Is the consensus this was some kind of humiliation? I mean we lost the game and got torched on D, but it was not like LSU just kicked the shit out of us. We went down the field like champs the whole second half. We have the potential to win the conference this year. Chill out.

I agree.  

• Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

What's humiliating is the shit talking, taunting, bullshit then listening to Herbstreit spin it the whole game. 

You realize they are going to show Joe Burrow waving at Texas fans for the next month on Disney Sports right? 

• Like 2

Just now, Zavala said:

What's humiliating is the shit talking, taunting, bullshit then listening to Herbstreit spin it the whole game. 

You realize they are going to show Joe Burrow waving at Texas fans for the next month on Disney Sports right? 

God, this. And his dick sucking lsu all game was beyond nauseous 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ztejas said:

All of you idoits wanting to root for Bama - no, that isn't how this works. We want LSU to win out. Unless you slapdick fucks think Texas is dropping another 3 games - if we win the Big12 - shit, even with 2 losses - one of our losses being to a top 3 or 4 LSU team does wonders for a case to make the playoff. 

I get y'all are drunk but please, use your heads. 

LSU could lose 3 times and still make the playoffs as the #4 team because sec. Fuck them, I hope they get their asses wrecked a few times.

2 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

If LSU's defense is any good ( a real question in my mind ), you guys have a fine offense.  I think it can keep pace with the Sooners.  I wish your team success and health going forward.  Come see us in BR next year.  Burrow will be gone...

I came away from this game respecting LSU. I understand the trash talk and all the shit before the game. It was a huge game for the landscape of college football. Sometimes you talk shit to an opponent you respect so you can get yourself a little more motivated. Put it out there so that way you have to do it or else you’ll be s laughing stock. I get it. Win out and make this loss look decent. You guys have a really good team

18 minutes ago, Theo Huxtable said:

Never thought I’d root for Bama, but after that QB’s homo limp wave to our fans, I hope Bama beats them. And a hurricane hits that cunt’s house and only his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How many times will you pull your Pinto off the road back to swamp land because of cramps?   You fuckers live knee deep in swamp shit and act like you’ve never had a drink of water.  Your cramp/timeouts were pretty effective and I’m sure part of the game plan.  

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

bunch of bleeding vaginas wtf happened to this place.  Put your husbands back on here

Do you really think that less than an hour after losing a top ten matchup by a score in an emotional game is the best time to start busting out your weak ass shit talk?  Particularly when you’re a dumbfuck, irrelevant Nebraska cornhusker fan on a Texas site?

and you’re surprised it wasn’t received well? That seems about as good faith as LSU defensive cramping...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I came away from this game respecting LSU. I understand the trash talk and all the shit before the game. It was a huge game for the landscape of college football. Sometimes you talk shit to an opponent you respect so you can get yourself a little more motivated. Put it out there so that way you have to do it or else you’ll be s laughing stock. I get it. Win out and make this loss look decent. You guys have a really good team

They acted like absolute classless punks & their wfans are even worse. Fuck them.

• Like 1

Any time you are breaking in new DBs or QB especially, you should pretty much expect some struggles.  Even with that, if the offense doesn’t stutter in the second quarter, we may still have won.  Big mistakes put us in a bad position. 

We had a bad classmen matchup at key positions vs USC and lost the first year (Senior QB in Darnold, Sam was a freshmen.).  Similar with Ohio State and ND. In each case, We beat them the next year when we had seniority at key positions. Expect a similar result next year.