LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

6 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm sorry girls.  Your team looked great, your coach is awesome OMG! and he's cute too.  He seems real sensitive too.

THere that better you fucking women.  I'm out, I'll come back later when your husbands show up.  Accept your dispatchment ladies

Calm down, woman. 

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

don't care. talk shit, get shit.  deal with it.  PC Shaggy sucks

Hey because of the UDub weather delay, FS1 is airing a game from earlier in the day.  You should suit back up in your red polyester overalls and your FROST WARNING T-shirt and sit down and watch it again.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I came away from this game respecting LSU. I understand the trash talk and all the shit before the game. It was a huge game for the landscape of college football. Sometimes you talk shit to an opponent you respect so you can get yourself a little more motivated. Put it out there so that way you have to do it or else you’ll be s laughing stock. I get it. Win out and make this loss look decent. You guys have a really good team

Your team is legit.  Despite winning, part of me thinks UT is better.  Crazy.

• Like 1

Is the consensus this was some kind of humiliation? I mean we lost the game and got torched on D, but it was not like LSU just kicked the shit out of us. We went down the field like champs the whole second half. We have the potential to win the conference this year. Chill out.

As a neutral observer, I was impressed with UT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

don't care. talk shit, get shit.  deal with it.  PC Shaggy sucks

We are dealing with it.  If hiding behind LSU's skirt after they managed to do what you guys managed to do only once against Daddy Texas in the Big XII in 10 tries far be it from us to take that away from you.  It's cute.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

What's humiliating is the shit talking, taunting, bullshit then listening to Herbstreit spin it the whole game. 

You realize they are going to show Joe Burrow waving at Texas fans for the next month on Disney Sports right? 

Herbstet was absolute garbage tonight. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I agree. It sucks to lose, especially to a team that treated ours with such disrespect before the game. And it basically killed our chances of doing anything outside of winning the conference this year.

The committee will probably take one from the B1G if Ohio State or Penn State run the table.  The B12 is wide open and its conference winner will likely be selected, because nobody from the PAC is getting in.  The only travesty will be if the SEC gets two in again.

You play non conference games like this so you can find your holes. We know what they are. Beat OU and you’re favored in every game the rest of the way. If we handle our business, the big 12 title game is a play in game for the playoff. All of our goals are still in front of us. Frustrating loss, but we learned a lot about this team today. For better and for worse.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

My Great Grandpa telling about how once Yale was relevant in football will be similar to me telling my son about how once Nebraska was relevant. 

When I was a freshman in college way back 25+ years ago the funny t-shirt we all wore said, "Harvard Football - Team of the 90's" and then the back listed national championships in 1890, 1895, etc. 

Corn Aggy is not far off from making their own version of that shirt. 

Ban yourself.  I'm talking shit just the same way you fuckers did after Nebraska lost.  Doesn't matter if you lost by 60 or 3 you fucking lost who gives a shit how it happened.  If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it when the fuck did this place become PC bullshit no talking shit

Dude. But you’re on a Texas board. Doing this 10 minutes after a loss.

You’re being a fucking dick.
  • Like 6

How many goddamned injury timeouts did those motherfucking inbred out of shape shits get in the 2nd half?
Fuck them and their sorry assed Boudreaux slogging dick shits.  Goddamned I'm pissed!!
12 freebies.

Meanwhile nobody from Texas on I
O or D"conveniently cramped" in the game

Nobody on the LSU O cramped either... and they had 600 yards of offense.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm sorry girls.  Your team looked great, your coach is awesome OMG! and he's cute too.  He seems real sensitive too.

THere that better you fucking women.  I'm out, I'll come back later when your husbands show up.  Accept your dispatchment ladies

Fuck you and fuck Nebraska. Talk about pussies

• Like 2

Haven't read up on this thread but 2 cents: Texas showed they could hang with LSU offensively.  I don't think LSU's hurry up gave Texas trouble so much as this is just a young defense.  Next year, Sam will be a senior and the defense will be a whole lot better and gelled.  Texas didn't beat themselves with turnovers or penalties but really had to play mistake free football.  LSU had some good breaks that they created.  Kudos to them.  Texas held their own and didn't lose face in the eyes of the voters, thus still having a shot at the playoffs.  Kudos to Texas and Tom Herman.  If there's one thing I'd say to Tom is to TAKE THE DAMN POINTS.  

• Like 7

Just now, Mdhorn said:

Haven't read up on this thread but 2 cents: Texas showed they could hang with LSU offensively.  I don't think LSU's hurry up gave Texas trouble so much as this is just a young defense.  Next year, Sam will be a senior and the defense will be a whole lot better and gelled.  Texas didn't beat themselves with turnovers or penalties but really had to play mistake free football.  LSU had some good breaks that they created.  Kudos to them.  Texas held their own and didn't lose face in the eyes of the voters, thus still having a shot at the playoffs.  Kudos to Texas and Tom Herman.  If there's one thing I'd say to Tom is to TAKE THE DAMN POINTS.  

Agreed. I think Texas is gonna be a whole lot better by the end of the year. Young guys on D will grow up fast. 

Ban yourself.  I'm talking shit just the same way you fuckers did after Nebraska lost.  Doesn't matter if you lost by 60 or 3 you fucking lost who gives a shit how it happened.  If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it when the fuck did this place become PC bullshit no talking shit

Seriously. I give zero fucks about your asses. Never have, never will. Check the record. No shit talking about your guys because you guys are irrelevant.
  • Like 2

Just got home from the game. Didn’t see any disrespectful LSU fans like I was told I would. They weren’t even talking shit at the half when they were up 2 TDs. It’s like they were cautiously optimistic and hoping not to fuck up. 

I’m not as upset as I thought I’d be. Thought we were gonna get blown out, but we kept fighting. Burrow is just the fucking man. Gotta give him props.

This just proved to me that we’ll probably go 10-2, 9-3 at worst. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

12 freebies.

Meanwhile nobody from Texas on I
O or D"conveniently cramped" in the game

Nobody on the LSU O cramped either... and they had 600 yards of offense.

Yeah, that was crazy. I asked about it earlier, how much time did they get out of that? 

Free timeouts to rest, reset and prepare their defense. And we still put 38 points on them. 

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

you don't know shit, your fucking coach cries on the sideline.  He used Scott Frosts second half game management and playbook today and fucked it all up.  Texas got your shit pushed in at HOME.  And your fucking fans let 30k coon ass fucks into the game, so weak.

Mullet, I've never disliked you but you deserve every neg you get from here on out for your bitch assedness today.  I've only negged a few people on this board.  Congrats on being one of them.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Just got home from the game. Didn’t see any disrespectful LSU fans like I was told I would. They weren’t even talking shit at the half when they were up 2 TDs. It’s like they were cautiously optimistic and hoping not to fuck up. 

I’m not as upset as I thought I’d be. Thought we were gonna get blown out, but we kept fighting. Burrow is just the fucking man. Gotta give him props.

This just proved to me that we’ll probably go 10-2, 9-3 at worst. 

You should be a motivational speaker because you just gave me something that is priceless...hope

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

Farva IMO

31 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

You should be a motivational speaker because you just gave me something that is priceless...hope

Other than the usual surly regards, I really don't know why anyone here needs to be talked off a ledge. 

Yes, the defense sucked, but the offense was great, even when they were backed against the wall. I mean, if we didn't leave 7 points on the field early, maybe we beat THEM by 6.5 points. 

Going forward, who on our schedule could replicate what LSU did tonight, and have the hosses to do it? OU definitely. Maybe Oklahoma State and Iowa State? And those are stretches. 

Look, if LSU goes out and loses to Ole Miss or some shit, then let's start to panic. But for now: it'll be all right. 

Sigh. Not sure what type of A&M grad  schedules a wedding for 3: 00pm on A Saturday afternoon in September, but it seems I'm related to one.  F-ing moron.

I watched a grand total of 5 minutes of the Texas game.  I need to find a fullgame replay.   

That said, there was an open full bar all night, so they had that going for them, which was nice.