LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I seriously don't get this one.

We should have been ready to let the fucking cheerleaders take a shot last night.  Where was Overshown?

The crime occurred when he was not out there on 3rd and 17. One of our playmakers with above average ball skills.

5 hours ago, gmr548 said:

It won't be all that good at any point this year. Young corners and no semblance of a pass rush without blitzing enough to leave obvious vulnerabilities on the field.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced that you are correct. Last year, our defense looked like shit against Maryland and by the end of the year it was pretty good. Green is talented but the other side is deficient. My equal concern is that we got no pressure up the middle. Burrow always had a clear pocket to step into with nobody blocking the QB's vision. This makes it extremely easy for the QB to make reads. If the D-line isn't going to get a push, we needed to bring more pressure from the inside rather than always from the edges.

That was a pretty good game, Texas (not addressing the state, or university, but, rather, this dildo-wielding ANTIFA rally you call a forum).  Johnson looks like your best RB.  That guy knows how to finish runs.  

There were as many questions raised Sat night as there were answered, for both teams.

• Fuck You 9

On 9/8/2019 at 9:16 AM, fattyflattie said:

This was most I remember seeing since ‘12 UF at aggy.  They had no answer for Johnny fuckstick and they were fake cramping it all damn day. 

I recall us shutting him down in the 2nd half. Long time ago though.   I posted a long take on the Aggy weekend back then.   That was before I knew about the horror that was College Station.   Those assholes seriously thought we needed to stay in our seats and watch the fucking Aggy band at halftime.   Nutters, all of them.

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I recall us shutting him down in the 2nd half. Long time ago though.   I posted a long take on the Aggy weekend back then.   That was before I knew about the horror that was College Station.   Those assholes seriously thought we needed to stay in our seats and watch the fucking Aggy band at halftime.   Nutters, all of them.

Yeah Florida won a low scoring defensive game IIRC. But I cannot comment on UF getting cramps as I didn't watch it.

Edited by Valmy77

https://sports.yahoo.com/behind-the-scenes-with-texas-football-190915598.html

siap,   but just saw above article from Pete Thamel, Yahoo Sports, who apparently was with the team for all of last week.    Lengthy,  but a great read that gives insight on what the team does during game week.    The following excerpt demonstrates the classless LSU fans and apparently some aggy and OU fans.    Considering Orgeron's locker room remark and this I hope we never consider playing LSU again after this contract. 

On Friday morning, Texas special teams coordinator Derek Warehime’s phone rang from a South Dakota number. He answered: “Jake’s Mule Barn, how can I help you?”

The caller sheepishly said they got the wrong number and hung up. Not long after, Warehime’s phone rang again from a Baton Rouge number. The call proceeded this way:

Is this Derek?

Absolutely not.

I’m looking for Derek with the football staff.

I don’t know any Dereks with any football staffs. How can I help you?

You guys ready for the big game?

There’s a big game?

Yeah, LSU plays Texas.

You kidding me? They playing today?

No, it’s Saturday. GameDay is going to be there.

That’s Awesome! I guess I might find me a ticket, now that I know.

LONG PAUSE

All I’ve got for you is a nice big f--- you from the LSU Tigers.

With all of their game-planning done and only a walkthrough remaining on Friday, much of the conversation around the football facility shifted to a rash of prank phone calls and vulgar texts from LSU fans that began late Thursday. A picture of a staff phone number list from two years ago got released onto Instagram, which meant a flood of calls from LSU fans to the Texas coaches. (Only Hand was spared.) Soon after, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and other fan bases caught on and followed.

Ehlinger also got flooded with calls, as by Saturday morning he’d received more than 2,000 texts from LSU fans on his old phone. He attributed it to a fraternity there, but was largely unbothered because he’d already switched primary phones.

The invasion was greeted with a mix of reactions from the staff. There was plenty of laughter and mocking of the crude LSU fans’ spelling and accents. Ehlinger joked in the offensive staff room that he could picture a caller, who’d made multiple crude references to a tiger’s anatomy, sitting on his couch with “three teeth and a bottle of whiskey.”

The calls weren’t all sophomoric humor. Strength coach Yancy McKnight got a call from a blocked number that left a voicemail in which the caller threatened to kill McKnight’s family. “You’ll find your family hung in the kitchen with their throats slit,” the voicemail to McKnight said. The caller punctuated with the message: “F--- you.”

As of Sunday, Texas officials were pondering how to handle that specific phone call.

Many of the messages vacillated between tasteless and offensive. Herman received a message calling him a racial slur and there were multiple messages containing homophobic remarks. Nearly every staff member and some support staff members received dozens and dozens of calls and texts, including Lovo and operations director Tory Teykl, who was called “mom.”

The calls and messages came so furiously on Friday that when Herman pulled out his phone after an hour walkthrough, there were 38 texts, seven missed calls and a missed FaceTime. One of the text threads Herman was included on was called Ed O’s Shrimp Boat.

• Like 3

I was going to post some actual play breakdowns today, but because (1) ABC's cameras are shit and (2) both teams played primarily man the second half, there's nothing really to point out that's interesting to me.

But this is what I noticed looking through:

1) On Eagles' long TD catch LSU only had 10 defenders on the field.  It was inconsequential to the play, but their dime safety had subbed out and no one went in.  Rojo makes a great pass-pro block on this play away from his assignment.

2) LSU's right guard could have been called for holding Roach about 25% of plays.

3) Both secondaries were gassed to hell.  It's painful to watch the effort on some plays - even away from the ball.  There's a reason man coverage is dying in the world of spread HUNH.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:07 AM, Valmy77 said:

You want to talk football go ahead. Otherwise get the fuck out. I have had enough of this conspiracy theory garbage. 

Ah, it kicked on, I feel it now.  

Ok, let’s talk football.  I thought the blitz on 3rd and 17 was the right call.  At the very least, it wasn’t the wrong call.  There didn’t appear to be any possible correct calls or alignments for either defense in the second half.

I prefer dominant defense, even if it means an antiquated offense.  It’s hard to watch the ball move through your team like shit through a puppy.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

Ah, it kicked on, I feel it now.  

Ok, let’s talk football.  I thought the blitz on 3rd and 17 was the right call.  At the very least, it wasn’t the wrong call.  There didn’t appear to be any possible correct calls or alignments for either defense in the second half.

I prefer dominant defense, even if it means an antiquated offense.  It’s hard to watch the ball move through your team like shit through a puppy.  

The blitz on 3rd and 17 was the right call if you think the offense is just playing for punting position.  If they're trying to get the 1st down, well, it's going to turn out the way we saw it.  Texas probably should have taken a time-out right there.

Or, you know, had a LB fake a cramp, stop the play, and wholesale substitute in the 8 DB package.  

12 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

There's blitzing, and then there's betting the farm. TO bet the farm and lost it. It was not the right call anymore than Prevent Defense would have been.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, torre said:

siap,   but just saw above article from Pete Thamel, Yahoo Sports, who apparently was with the team for all of last week.    Lengthy,  but a great read that gives insight on what the team does during game week.    The following excerpt demonstrates the classless LSU fans and apparently some aggy and OU fans.    Considering Orgeron's locker room remark and this I hope we never consider playing LSU again after this contract. 

On Friday morning, Texas special teams coordinator Derek Warehime’s phone rang from a South Dakota number. He answered: “Jake’s Mule Barn, how can I help you?”

The caller sheepishly said they got the wrong number and hung up. Not long after, Warehime’s phone rang again from a Baton Rouge number. The call proceeded this way:

Is this Derek?

Absolutely not.

There’s a big game?

Yeah, LSU plays Texas.

LONG PAUSE

With all of their game-planning done and only a walkthrough remaining on Friday, much of the conversation around the football facility shifted to a rash of prank phone calls and vulgar texts from LSU fans that began late Thursday. A picture of a staff phone number list from two years ago got released onto Instagram, which meant a flood of calls from LSU fans to the Texas coaches. (Only Hand was spared.) Soon after, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and other fan bases caught on and followed.

Ehlinger also got flooded with calls, as by Saturday morning he’d received more than 2,000 texts from LSU fans on his old phone. He attributed it to a fraternity there, but was largely unbothered because he’d already switched primary phones.

The invasion was greeted with a mix of reactions from the staff. There was plenty of laughter and mocking of the crude LSU fans’ spelling and accents. Ehlinger joked in the offensive staff room that he could picture a caller, who’d made multiple crude references to a tiger’s anatomy, sitting on his couch with “three teeth and a bottle of whiskey.”

The calls weren’t all sophomoric humor. Strength coach Yancy McKnight got a call from a blocked number that left a voicemail in which the caller threatened to kill McKnight’s family. “You’ll find your family hung in the kitchen with their throats slit,” the voicemail to McKnight said. The caller punctuated with the message: “F--- you.”

As of Sunday, Texas officials were pondering how to handle that specific phone call.

Many of the messages vacillated between tasteless and offensive. Herman received a message calling him a racial slur and there were multiple messages containing homophobic remarks. Nearly every staff member and some support staff members received dozens and dozens of calls and texts, including Lovo and operations director Tory Teykl, who was called “mom.”

The calls and messages came so furiously on Friday that when Herman pulled out his phone after an hour walkthrough, there were 38 texts, seven missed calls and a missed FaceTime. One of the text threads Herman was included on was called Ed O’s Shrimp Boat.

what is it with dumbfuck lsu fans and this shit?  seems they think this pathetic garbage is worth continuing as a tradition for decades...  how do you know your life is utterly worthless?  this was teboner in 2007.

tebow-phone.gif

Is this Derek?
Absolutely not.
There’s a big game?
Yeah, LSU plays Texas.
LONG PAUSE

It just means more.

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

There's blitzing, and then there's betting the farm. TO bet the farm and lost it. It was not the right call anymore than Prevent Defense would have been.

As I said, there was no correct call.  Not only could the TU DBs not cover the LSU receivers, they weren’t really staying close to them much of the time.  You are incorrectly assuming that because what they did didn’t work, what they didn’t do would have.  Burrow missed 3 throws in the second half: 1 drop by the RB that caused the first 3 and out, 1 throw away out of bounds, and one actual miss.  If Burrow had time to throw, he was almost certainly going to complete the pass for a first down.   The blitz presented the opportunity for a negative outcome.  The larger issue was the missed tackle by Texas’ best player, but even that wasn’t the worst possible outcome.  The worst outcome was LSU getting the first down and scoring a minute or so later leaving Texas down 14 with no timeouts and a few seconds left on the clock.  In that case, there is likely no late TD or onside kick to leave you with the feeling that you were just a couple plays short of sending the game to OT.

• Fuck You 19

16 hours ago, torre said:

Is this Derek?

Absolutely not.

There’s a big game?

Yeah, LSU plays Texas.

LONG PAUSE

But but but THE AC!!!!! 

On 9/8/2019 at 11:31 AM, tbone_ said:

This. Seems like the networks should show a little more awareness and not zoom in on kids like this. They end up being an internet joke which sucks for a kid. And yes, this includes the ou kid. Grownups are fair game but zoom out on the kids imo.

Yeah they need to concentrate more on creeper shots of hot coeds.😛

Edited by SHOOTER12

On 9/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, GreenspointTexas said:

Before the game started, there was this poor grackle in Section 1 who had a broken wing and couldnt fly.

As more and more people arrived to the game, the grackle frantically began to look for a space to hide. He hopped on some ladies back, then in a drink cup, and went up and down under the bleachers for 20 minutes or so.

No one in the section knew what to do. We couldnt throw it over the edge, as it clearly couldnt fly. It may have even killed someone. We also didnt want to touch it, as no one wants to touch stadium-grackle... thats public health 101. So we watched as the grackle continued to dodge people/feet.

Just about the time came for kickoff, the grackle began to hop up the section, under the bleachers. Right after kickoff, he disappeared... never to be seen the rest of the game. Was he dead? Did he somehow make it into the ramp tunnel and survive the mayhem? Is he still there, in the stands? We may never know.

I knew when I saw the grackle that our team was fucked

Fucking flopping Cajun grackle, that's what that was....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JBJ said:

I was going to post some actual play breakdowns today, but because (1) ABC's cameras are shit and (2) both teams played primarily man the second half, there's nothing really to point out that's interesting to me.

But this is what I noticed looking through:

1) On Eagles' long TD catch LSU only had 10 defenders on the field.  It was inconsequential to the play, but their dime safety had subbed out and no one went in.  Rojo makes a great pass-pro block on this play away from his assignment.

2) LSU's right guard could have been called for holding Roach about 25% of plays.

3) Both secondaries were gassed to hell.  It's painful to watch the effort on some plays - even away from the ball.  There's a reason man coverage is dying in the world of spread HUNH.

Clearly seen with handful of jersey on the play before the roughing call. 

Edited by SaucyJack

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.

but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.

sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

• Fuck You 6

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.

but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.

sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

Burrow acted like a douche, but he backed it up so he can act how he wants. If we don't like it we should shut him up next year.

You can't mouth off non stop about your elite toughness and then take soccer dives when a team is out executing you and expect not to be called out on it.

You can't lie to deflect from your soccer dives and expect not to be called out on it.

If you think this is about the win, you're wrong. We don't even think the soccer dives are why you won. You won. You just acted like little bitches before, during, and particularly after doing so.

Sack up, admit it, and move on.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

move on...

I think most would be fine admitting that and would also be fine moving on. Both teams have long seasons in front of them. 

It's the behavior of LSU fans in the aftermath, particularly when it comes to the defending the fake cramps and running with the demonstrably false no AC headline, that are both keeping this alive and irritating the Texas fanbase. I haven't seen many Texas fans whining or trying to make excuses about the outcome of the game. That's come from the LSU side, which is weird from a winner. An outside observer with no idea of the outcome would think Texas won this game based on the behavior of the fanbases.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

^^^  fucking brie and wine fans.

what the fuck happened to Texas...real Texas?

Texas has always been accused of being a wine and brie place.

But it's your team that did all the soccer style flopping, so it's obvious you pansies actually know way more about it than we do.

Seriously, like gmr said, it's not Longhorn fans complaining about the outcome of the game-- unless you count piling onto our own defense and coordinators.  

It's the lies and defense of lies from your coaching staff and fans.  Even Hugo is calling out your fans for being little bitches, and he of all people would know.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

move on...

Your coach didnt wanna be embarrassed that your team aint conditioned for shit, so he made up a story about a hot locker room. He’s a piece of shit, so are your pussy “injured” players.

Yall won, why the fuck are yall bitching and slandering our school?

Edited by GreenspointTexas
  • Like 4

Just now, Kyrie Eleison said:

move on...

dude.  you're a fucking salt life loser roaming around east texas scratching it out.  no one really gives a fuck who you like and your internet friend validation here is pathetic.

you really lose credibility on this when you have consistently been the guy who disappears entirely off this board whenever lsu inevitably loses after running his mouth for months like clockwork...every. fucking. time. (particularly on the baseball board)  employing the false machismo/bravado persona just adds some delicious irony to your pathetic trolling efforts.

your team employs chickenshit lies to cover for their chickenshit, bad faith sportsmanship.  why is that struggle for you to admit and own?  whatever happened to "real men" from louisiana who could just admit they were all crooked, corrupt, and willing to break every rule to get whatever advantage was sought?

• Like 4

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Youre coach didnt wanna be embarrassed that your team aint conditioned for shit, so he made up a story about a hot locker room. He’s a piece of shit, so are your pussy “injured” players.

Yall won, why the fuck are yall bitching and slandering our school?

because you're acting like a pussy.

it's over...fucking deal.

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

because you're acting like a pussy.

it's over...fucking deal.

Did our team... 12 players to be exact (ALL on defense... hmm).. fall over on the field on saturday?

Did our coach make excuses as to why that happened? Has our fanbase ever bitched about where our bands sit?

no no and no

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

dude.  you're a fucking salt life loser roaming around east texas scratching it out.  no one really gives a fuck who you like and your internet friend validation here is pathetic.

you really lose credibility on this when you have consistently been the guy who disappears entirely off this board whenever lsu inevitably loses after running his mouth for months like clockwork...every. fucking. time. (particularly on the baseball board)  employing the false machismo/bravado persona just adds some delicious irony to your pathetic trolling efforts.

your team employs chickenshit lies to cover for their chickenshit, bad faith sportsmanship.  why is that struggle for you to admit and own?  whatever happened to "real men" from louisiana who could just admit they were all crooked, corrupt, and willing to break every rule to get whatever advantage was sought?

well...you seem to not know fucking jack shit about me.  but whatever...

you.  lost.

• Fuck You 5

This crap is going to continue until either A) Orgeron straight up admits he's a little bitch that lied about having no A/C in his locker room to cover for his soccer flopping fake injuries or B) Texas plays another football game

Since A) isn't happening, Texas fans are going to continue to be angry about the lies and fake injuries, until B) does occur.  That will be on Saturday.  

If you don't like it, you can always leave.  Because right now you seem to be overly concerned about what Texas fans are thinking, feeling, and saying.  You're the LSU fan on a Texas message board, not the other way around.

40 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

I don't think anyone here is denying that our defense sucked ass against Burrow and co. We lost fair and square.

It's the whole national level defamation stuff that's pissing us off. If someone is spreading lies/false accusation about you or your organization, wouldn't you stand up to defend your name?