LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

5 hours ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

There is no way of knowing if a player is actually cramping or faking.  Speculate as much as you want, especially if it makes you feel better about the outcome, but don’t expect non-Texas fans to take for granted that which can’t be proven.

Please fill out the following form on cramps:

LSU Offense --

LSU Defense --

Texas Offense --

Texas Defense --

Let me know if you see anything notable when you're done.

3 hours ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

About 50 seconds in.

My first reaction is to say “who cares, it’s irrelevant”, but it’s not my house that burned down.  Of course you’re going to pick through the ashes looking for something meaningful to latch onto.  I’m not trying to deny you that part of the grieving process.

LSU coaches heard it was hot in the locker room and planned accordingly.  Reports are that it was still hot with the blowers, but no one feels that that affected anything.  BFD, it’s a non-issue.  I played football in high achool and never had ac on a visiting locker room.  At LSU during 7s rugby tournaments in the summer, we played 5-7 games in a row (playing the entire game both ways obviously) and never went inside a climate controlled building all day.  I’m thinking of one in particular at Texas A&M around 1999 or maybe 2000 and Texas sent an A and B team.  I may have seen some of you there.  I was the good looking center with the slick handles that lacked top speed.

I'll watch that video as soon as it has subtitles.

We’re riding El Burro out of the dessert of stale offense into the promised land.  Thou needn’t butcher thy palm trees, though, this is a different savior.  

When Mexico completes its re-conquista of Texas, We’ll send El Burro over to haul you fellers (and one item each) across the Sabine to safe haven.  We’ll even save a prime spot for you in Tiger Stadium..in the top row of the East upper deck.  You treated us like family this weekend and it won’t be forgotten.

• Fuck You 7

6 minutes ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

We’re riding El Burro out of the dessert of stale offense into the promised land.  Thou needn’t butcher thy palm trees, though, this is a different savior.  

When Mexico completes its re-conquista of Texas, We’ll send El Burro over to haul you fellers (and one item each) across the Sabine to safe haven.  We’ll even save a prime spot for you in Tiger Stadium..in the top row of the East upper deck.  You treated us like family this weekend and it won’t be forgotten.

Self-own strong to quite strong, 8/10.

3 hours ago, TriStone said:

Flop the fuck on out if you don't like it, trash.

C'mon guys, it's KE.

Tensions are high, nerves are raw, but KE's not trash and he's one of the few non Horns around here that has made this place better (including the other sites) for years and years.

Said my piece.

Edited by Cajun

6 hours ago, 25 4 Heisman said:

I think these are 2 interesting sticking points after the game.

Orgeron mentioned the AC thing the week before the game and said they were bringing fans.  In the post-game, he was asked about it, and said they didn’t have AC, but were prepared and it didn’t affect anything.  Neither he, nor anyone employed or associated with LSU “bitched” about it.  It was presented matter-of-factly before and after the game, and only when asked.

There is no way of knowing if a player is actually cramping or faking.  Speculate as much as you want, especially if it makes you feel better about the outcome, but don’t expect non-Texas fans to take for granted that which can’t be proven.

I know you're from Louisiana, but no one can be this stupid

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

C'mon guys, it's KE.

Tensions are high, nerves are raw, but KE's not trash and he's one of the few non Horns around here that has made this place better (including the other sites) for years and years.

Said my piece.

Totally agree.  Which is why I made the suggestion he sit the next few days out.  Texas fans were fine with the hard-fought loss, but they're not fine with the inexplicable lying and  general douchebaggery that has followed.  Texas fans aren't going to get over it yet.  After the next game is played, I'm sure Horns will settle down and move on.

Just sit out for a while and let things settle.  Seems pretty obvious to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cajun said:

C'mon guys, it's KE.

Said my piece.

I appreciate the sentiment.  We're all pissed off from the loss and the shockingly low-class behavior of LSUnited fans (both before and after the game), so yeah, we're gonna let off steam as only we do.  Since he's such a swell fella and all, perhaps he might consider shutting his fucking cock holster and letting us do it.

Edited by TriStone

38 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Good job getting that post out without dropping any racial slurs.  I've come to understand how hard that is for y'all.

I’ve been to numerous LSU games and you’ll hear the N-word about as frequent there as you will howdy at an aggy game. It’s part of their vernacular. 

17 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Totally agree.  Which is why I made the suggestion he sit the next few days out.  Texas fans were fine with the hard-fought loss, but they're not fine with the inexplicable lying and  general douchebaggery that has followed.  Texas fans aren't going to get over it yet.  After the next game is played, I'm sure Horns will settle down and move on.

Just sit out for a while and let things settle.  Seems pretty obvious to me.

I think most of us have accepted the game's outcome, and haven't bitched about getting screwed over. It was a great game, and most UT fans are upset about things we did to lose. It's the massive amount of LSU fan's hurt pussies over a win that is confounding.

Every LSU fan thought they were coming to take over our stadium and witness a beat down, they were not expecting to walk away feeling lucky they won and watching their bodies have to be peeled off the turf. They also weren’t informed of what CDC has created, a true home game atmosphere. Most LSU fans had to find friendly tailgates because no one that I saw around the stadium was kissing their ass.

10 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.

but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.

sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

Well, bye. No one gives a fuck man. This is the internet. 

39 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Obviously he means Duvernay induced PTSD in the secondary.  Cosmi-Braun Syndrome (shell shock and awe) up front.

Is the entire SEC other than Kirby Smart composed of excuse-peddling pussies?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i've been around you all for years...since the 360 days, through hornsfans, shaggy and now this iteration....and i like you all.  i really do.

but fucking hell you all acting like twats...like a bunch of preteens on their first cycle.

sack up, drop your nuts and be a man...Burrow kicked ass and we won.  it's really as simple as that.

move on...

Burrow and his WRs did kick ass no doubt.  Congrats on the win.  The problem is your wife beating HC is a proven liar and POS human being, your fans are racist scumbags who threaten to murder our coaches and families (besides bleeding vaginally all over our stadium because their seats weren't good or plentiful enough) and your defensive players are complete pussies.  Besides that, we've moved on.  Hope that helps.

It's you guys who need to learn how to move on.  I've never seen a bigger bunch of quivering queefs after a win.

• Like 8

No longer can they say "thank God for Mississippi."  Louisiana just achieved poll position in the poverty grand prix. 

Census Bureau data also shows that while the U.S. poverty rate is declining, it’s ticking higher in Louisiana, which now has the highest poverty rate in the nation, according to the two- and three-year averages cited in the report.

The national poverty rate is at its lowest level since 2001, sitting at an average of 12% for 2017-18 two-year period, down from 13.1% the two years prior. In Louisiana, though, poverty increased by 0.4%, rising to a 19.8% average for 2017-2018 when compared to the two years prior. 

https://www.businessreport.com/newsletters/number-of-insured-in-louisiana-goes-up-but-so-too-does-poverty-number

On 9/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

move on...

dude, i like you, and you're normally a good poster, but this could be your worst take ever.  your fans were aggy level douchebags before the game and since.  your coach lies and fakes injuries.  ehlinger had a career high, not against tulsa, san jose state, baylor, kansas, but career high yardage against the supposedly vaunted lsu defense.  and he had a poor first half, missing several easy throws.  next year is going to be epic.  

On 9/11/2019 at 1:49 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

the 2 water-carriers...Tex Pete and Machinator...seem to be sucking each other's dick again with negs and positives.

you go, guuurls!

Kyrie, you were being a whiny bitch and a shitty guest. Your coach is a lying sack of shit with no integrity and no respect for the game of football. Your fellow Tiger fans were crybaby pussies who have shown themselves to have no dignity or self-respect. Look in the mirror: your fanbase was trash and your team embarrassed itself with bush-league behavior. Grow up. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...