LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

Did I hear correctly, you fuckers let these swamp fucks buy 30k tickets in your fucking own stadium?  Weak if true.

To be fair, when a bunch of dolts are willing to turn over $750 of their social security mental disability checks for one ticket, it’s a little hard to not oblige them.

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I don't need no fucking stories, I've lived it, there are 3rd world countries that have better living conditions.  And if it smelled like corndogs, that would be way fucking better than reality.

7 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Jonathan Vilma just said we lose by 10. I haven’t seen anyone pick us other than an actor.

That’s ok, keep hatin’

Its because LSU and Texas are very similar but LSU is more experienced and proven as far as the starters that returned. 

It's not really hatin as much as theres no logical reason to pick Texas to win unless you're a Texas fan. 

16 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Breaking in a new offense against a team who sees this shit weekly = win for the Tigers, obviously. 

Come on you gotta know that's a weak narrative at this point. 

Orgeron has said it, Burrow has said it, anyone who watched LSU has said it. But they did a lot of this last year too. They're just more committed to staying with it than determined to run first. 

Texas is more than capable of slowing down the offense or shutting it down at times but it wont be because they're having issues installing an offense that they've already been doing. 

Just now, ShadyTiger4TX said:

Come on you gotta know that's a weak narrative at this point. 

Orgeron has said it, Burrow has said it, anyone who watched LSU has said it. But they did a lot of this last year too. They're just more committed to staying with it than determined to run first. 

Texas is more than capable of slowing down the offense or shutting it down at times but it wont be because they're having issues installing an offense that they've already been doing. 

I know it'll be a closer game than people think. Y'alls defense is good, but the offense is definitely suspect. I'm genuinely curious to see how y'all adapt to what we see weekly. 

Just now, Zharkov said:

So it seems like some LSU players came over during warmups and were talking shit just now  From up in my seat in the boonies it looks like Texas ignored them, but the student section got riled up for a bit. 

swamp dickheads are an illusion

Its because LSU and Texas are very similar but LSU is more experienced and proven as far as the starters that returned. 
It's not really hatin as much as theres no logical reason to pick Texas to win unless you're a Texas fan. 

There’s logic in picking either side. The lack of logic is overconfidence in an LSU win.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

Except for us having the better coach, the better quarterback, the home field, and y'all breaking in a new style of offense that our guys have been playing against since they were 14, I guess you have a point.

• Like 1