Ro Jo should starts

Zavala

4 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

I wouldn’t put anything past this kid.  He will be the starting qb when sam is gone. 

This is the correct answer imho. With an off-season in the weight room he's gonna be even more of a beast.as a runner. I've never seen him throw, but I'm thinking his time on the field right next Sam, making the reads & calls, could be very valuable in helping him progress & be poised as a QB & a leader when the time comes.

Edited by wood

1 minute ago, wood said:

This is the correct answer imho. With an off-season in the weight room he's gonna be even more of a beast.as a runner. I've never seen him throw, but I'm thinking his time on the field right next Sam, making the reads & calls, could be very valuable in helping him progress & be poised as a QB when the time comes.

He threw a ball today and it went out of bounds lol. The play was broken, so we didn't really get to see him in qb mode. 

When I went to the spring game this year he was the most impressive looking skill position player, by quite a bit. Can't imagine how great he's gonna be with another year under his belt. He's gonna hopefully split some snaps with Sam and get a good and ready to start 2021.

At Florida Emory Jones would come in and run like one of 5 series in a game for Trask. Hope it's the same for Roschon.

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, it was a reverse, I believe. It broke down and he had nowhere else to throw. I was being more facetious with my post, tho. 

I wish Sam had pulled the trigger when he was wide open for the pass. Seemed like he looked right at him...

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Was it the play where RJ ran it in, or am I confusing the play? 

The play where Sam looked off of him was the one where RJ lined up as the qb iirc. He handed it off to a motion receiver iirc, who tossed it to Sam, who ended up throwing it away after having 2 guys open. RJ beat his guy by 5 yards and had nobody between him and the end zone. 

The next play (or maybe the play after that?) was the great TD throw and catch by Sam and Jake Smith iirc.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wood said:

The play where Sam looked off of him was the one where RJ lined up as the qb iirc. He handed it off to a motion receiver iir, who tossed it to Sam, who ended up throwing it away after having 2 guys open. RJ beat his guy by 5 yards and had nobody between him and the end zone. 

The next play was the great TD throw and catch by Sam and Jake Smith iirc.

OK, right. I forgot about the Smith td. Good call and good memory. 

• Like 1

just noticed watching highlights that rojo does the move where you drag your finger across your nose like you’re smelling some girl’s pussy.  roach does it too in the tweet posted earlier on this page.  is this a celebration I’ve missed so far this season?  made me laugh. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With Bijan, Rojo, Brooks, and hopefully LJ this season, we should will our way to wins on their backs while the WR's and QB get on the same page. Add Blue and Miller this class and we're cooking. No reason we aren't competing for CC. This isn't dumbfuck Herman and his merry band of intellectually disabled yes men. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

We need to let him play qb. No I’m not kidding. 

A poster whom I will not name said this to me last year...  Then he grabbed me by my shoulder and said, "No.. Snacks. You don't get it. I'm fucking serious. Roschon is a fuck-ing man."

He was correct then. And now.

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

He needs a goddamn statue. He’s exhibited more selfless leadership and heart than pretty much any player ever. He put it all out on the field every goddamn game regardless of what inept coaches and teammates did to hinder him.

NIL Slush and a BAMF wallet

• Hook 'Em 5