Congrats LSU

Neonmoon

Can we ban OP? I’d rather have cancer than have to read another thread by this fucking jerkoff. You should have deleted this thread the second LSU’s bitch quarterback did his homo prom queen wave. The fact that you didn’t tells us that you’re not even an actual UT fan. Off yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

LSU has a good team. I loved that Texas kept fighting. Our secondary has to grow up fast. If Roschon doesn’t see the field a lot more I’m gonna be pissed. He and Eagles showed out today. This team is gonna be so much better by the end of the year. Also LSU players dropping every first down was bullshit.

Edited by texaslong

2 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

Yep, I didn't believe their offense would do much. And.... I was wrong. Hats off to them. Burrow looked like a heisman candidate today. Chaisson and their defense need to slow their roll, though. They looked as bad as our D did.

Cosmi killed most of their dline.

• Like 1

I'm going to make one final statement about LSU before I move on with my life. Their team is really good, and their offense was way better than the typical Big 12 offense that we are used to. Their game with Bama this year will not be the typical snooze fest.

However, their players and fans sucked this week. They had the whole world rightfully expecting them to win and our players did nothing than wear some DBU shirts, but they played victim all week and covered up their insecurities with shit talk and chest thumping. Part of being a top-tier program as learning to take the high road. 

I hope we get sweet, merciless  revenge in BR next season.

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Like 1

Very legit team it appears.  That offense is gonna wreak havoc in the SEC.  I think it was a little overexposed today by our secondary and playcalling shortcomings, but it's for real.

They can change the SEC if they keep it up. Bama is in trouble.