Congrats LSU

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

yes we did, but their players are still cunts with the fake injuries. seriously cunts. and they are proud of being cunts because SEC... They act like cunts , they look like cunts and they play cunts ..... 

If you get beat by “cunts” what does that say about you?

Congrats on hiring Herman. :)

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 15

Props to them on the win. Burrow balled but I like him a little less after the prom queen wave. You didn't get 600 calls and texts to your phone from our fans and then come into our house and own us. You survived, looked really good doing it, but you survived. I think now and for the rest of forever, an impartial fan watches this instant classic of a game and recognizes the stain LSUs 93 injury timeouts and helpless PI's put on such an otherwise great slug fest. The loss goes to the coaches. You don't force your young defense to play from behind in a game you had to believe from the jump was going to be a last score wins affair. You take the points, certainly with a guy like Dicker on your side. Jalen green is going to be a stud, he got beat one time tonight, he's just got to learn to use his hands when hes in position and play the ball. Field corner has got to get figured out. RoJo has a future toting the rock if he wants it. I don't hate keyonta. He was in his own head, and as the only healthy scholarship back I understand. I'd have no problem seeing both teams win out and play again in the semis. Horns up, hook em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Usually traveling fans are great and fun to be around. That is not LSU. Holy shit what a bunch of terrible people. 

The LSU fans sitting in my section were a bunch of dicks. I think I heard one of them yelling for the defense to hurt Sam or something like that. Classless fucks!  

11 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

better team but fuck their soccer fake injury bullshit. bunch of cunts

Yall are morons for thinking that shit was fake. Their were maybe 3 cramps. There was a knee injury, an ankle injury and one of the guys that had a cramp got his arm rolled on the very next player. Stop with the sad excuses, yall sound like west Virginia in 2011 when we beat their ass. 

15 hours ago, F250 said:

I'll light a candle for a Category 5 to pop a squat on Louisiana very soon.

First, this is one of those times when you should think before you speak. The devastation resulted by any natural disaster is life-changing, more for some than others. I understand your passion, however respect for human life is simply much bigger than any game or sport. 

Second, hats off to Texas. You guys have a great team. Regardless what the media gurus may say, I feel that UT is back. That was a fucking war last night fought by 2 top heavyweights. Both teams made mistakes that could've altered the course of the game. Arguably, both teams were deserving of victory, but we all know that that isn't possible. 

I get the frustration with the injury timeouts, but if you go back and watch the game you will see that they were legit. Two went to the locker room, and the others stayed out longer than 1 play. It may seem like a tactical advantage, but it's not. It just doesnt make any sense to fake injuries using your 3 top defenders from each level; Delpit, S, all american; Divinity, MLB, captain & playcaller; and Lawrence, DT whose presence at the goal line is far more advantageous than stopping the clock. But that's just my opinion, not that it matters. Just wanted to throw that out there. 

Lastly, I had a great weekend in my first ever trip to Austin. The majority of UT fans are a class-act. I apologize on behalf of the Tiger nation if you came across some assholes. Every fanbase has them. Again, great game. Be proud of your horns, they are legit. I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way. Looking forward to next year's matchup. 

Sincerely,

An LSU fan

• Like 1

This game came down to the last play. It could have be considered a classic if not for strange LSU tricks like texting our QB prior to the game and dropping like flies on the field. LSU was not like other top 10 teams which have visited us like Ohio State or ND. Both before and after the game, they were weird. They different, no mutual respect.

Still congrats on the win, you barely escaped with.

9 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

This game came down to the last play. It could have be considered a classic if not for strange LSU tricks like texting our QB prior to the game and dropping like flies on the field. LSU was not like other top 10 teams which have visited us like Ohio State or ND. Both before and after the game, they were weird. They different, no mutual respect.

This. Maybe not the last play but the 3rd and 17 was a great play by the LSU QB. He takes the sack, misses the throw etc (which was difficult and on the money) they absolutely lose the game

9 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Welcome to playing LSU. We get to deal with that shit every year. They have been doing the fake injury thing since the early Les Miles days. Same with the phone thing, they have to have someone from law enforcement giving those numbers up because they can get any QB they play.