i might not watch football any more

Slacks

Just now, nineliveslost said:

oh stop. We lost to a better team. bunch of cunts but a better team today. We didnt get blown out and fought. Orlando shit the bed.

Ehh. Our guys often weren’t in a position to win. Offensive game plan in the first half sucked. Orlando got way too cute at 5 minutes left in the second quarter. I’d take Texas 5 out of 10 games.

1 minute ago, nineliveslost said:

oh stop. We lost to a better team. bunch of cunts but a better team today. We didnt get blown out and fought. Orlando shit the bed.

How much better are they really? We left a shit ton of points on the field because of terrible playcalling. Talent wise, they are not better. Coaching staff is another story.

• Like 3

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

How much better are they really? We left a shit ton of points on the field because of terrible playcalling. Talent wise, they are not better. Coaching staff is another story.

Talent wise they are a lot deeper and that matters but yea generally headscratching things like the early 8 plays no points shenanigans and then the all out blitz on 3rd and 17...bring pressure sure, but do it creatively.

actually, we failed to execute early on offense, then completely blew it on defense.

I'm not convinced that lsu is better. they couldn't stop us, either. we failed to execute at the goal line.

Just now, Boogaloo said:

Team fought till the end man , way better than where the program has been over a lot of recent years

You realize we were in the Big 12 championship game and beat down Georgia in the Sugar Bowl? Enough of this "we fought until the end". That is bullshit loser talk.

• Like 3

Almost a decade of being shit and THIS is the game you decide to quit watching football on? We were 1 TD dogs, we lost by 1 TD. Yeah we hoped for better but we are not quite there yet. I think we're heading in the right direction still, so I'll continue to watch this team. 
I'm counting those years as part of my hate. I'm tired of watching terribly planned and executed defense...

_iaz, be_for_, orlan_o...

is Greg Robinson still living? pay him 2mm to come coach D.

25 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

If we had a good defense we would go undefeated lol.

Lol no. We think Sam is more accurate than he is and our running game is only go fuck yourself, bitch. We've got a ways to go and it ain't only on the defensive side (even though they sucked shit through a straw tonight.)

30 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Almost a decade of being shit and THIS is the game you decide to quit watching football on? We were 1 TD dogs, we lost by 1 TD. Yeah we hoped for better but we are not quite there yet. I think we're heading in the right direction still, so I'll continue to watch this team. 

Palabra, if there was a game to give up on recently, it would have been WVU last year.  The only way that can be rectified is with two decades of straight Ws in the series.

Edit:  We also owe more pain to Maryland, Cal, BYU, Notre Dame, Ole Miss and Okie Lite.

Edited by Gravy Train

31 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I'm counting those years as part of my hate. I'm tired of watching terribly planned and executed defense...

_iaz, be_for_, orlan_o...

is Greg Robinson still living? pay him 2mm to come coach D.

Gonna need some Desert Swarm from beyond the grave. 

Edited by Murfdogg21

53 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This isn’t true at all. LSU is more talented and deeper at almost every position, besides OL and usually QB, but Sam didn’t bring his A game tonight and Burrow did, so that talent advantage was gone. LSU is more talented this year, by a good bit.

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

yeah this one is definitely on sam...

Lulz. Worthless troll.

I didn’t say it was Sam’s fault. Burrow negated any advantage we had at QB and the rest of our roster isn’t good enough yet to win against a team as talented as LSU without an advantage at QB.

Edited by Burt Macklin

Seriously. Should’ve quit after the @ cal debacle, if we’re picking games to quit on them.

Defense sucks BUT Texas could’ve easily won this game. LSU is actually good. This isn’t like usc last year where Texas won but we knew they sucked. And this isn’t ND 16. They’re actually good.

No moral victories, they lost and the defense needs to step it up.

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

that’s exactly what you said

Nope.  Not at all. Sam doesn’t have to be on his A game to equal Burrow. I’d say they were pretty much a wash, but that’s unfortunately not good enough against a roster as good as LSU’s.

He had some bad mistakes and missed open receivers in the first half and it hurt us. He played well enough to win on his own, but unfortunately, the rest of our roster tonight required close to perfection from Sam and he wasn’t there in the first half.

Edited by Burt Macklin

Jesus Christ, try being one of the other ~122 FBS programs (yes, including A&M) that don't get to have the expectation of competing for conference and national championships more years than not.

It's just entertainment.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Nope.  Not at all. Sam doesn’t have to be on his A game to equal Burrow. I’d say they were pretty much a wash, but that’s unfortunately not good enough against a roster as good as LSU’s.

He had some bad mistakes and missed open receivers in the first half and it hurt us. He played well enough to win on his own, but unfortunately, the rest of our roster tonight required close to perfection from Sam and he wasn’t there in the first half.

Agreed, he left a lot on the field.  I even admitted the ridiculousness of the statement to a friend as I had just said he wasn't playing great and then they showed his stats.  He missed some throws that seemed like easy TDs and it didn't seem like Burrow did.  

But then Burrows WRs were making our DBs look like high schoolers.

Have I mentioned we should burn the DBU shirts until these guys earn the right to wear them.