Duvernay

Bullneck

I’m gonna publicly retract a statement about Duvernay. He’s a fucking hell of a WR. I haven’t really been impressed with him until this year. But he’s a tough fucker that absolutely clowned Delpit a couple of times. He made some crazy catches and ran his ass off after. Dude is a complete WR.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 11:37 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Has Duv ever dropped a pass? That kid should do well for some team in the NFL. I don't know/think he'll get drafted, but some team is going to cum on themselves with his hands and speed. 

If he puts up Lil’Jordan numbers, he’ll be a 2nd rounder if he still runs in the 4.3s. Only thing would be his size, but a 4.3 with production on the field and great hands will get him drafted early. 

31 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

If he puts up Lil’Jordan numbers, he’ll be a 2nd rounder if he still runs in the 4.3s. Only thing would be his size, but a 4.3 with production on the field and great hands will get him drafted early. 

I would hope so, especially with the league's fascination with speed. Kid is a monster when given the opportunity.