Devin Duvernay is a grown ass man

F250

21 hours ago, Atticus said:

They might be talking about him being pretty stiff. He's a straight line guy who is a RB after the catch. Average arm length, but flypaper hands.

He could kill it in the right system.

Paging Bill Belichek, your third round gem is waiting for pickup..

5 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Paging Bill Belichek, your third round gem is waiting for pickup..

Yessir. If he lasts that long with the direction offenses are tending in the league. Seems like a fit in several places now. Some that come to mind that he would fit besides the Pats would be KC, AZ, Rams, NO to name a few.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nicely done! 

I wonder how his 10 yard split will compare to some guys who are labeled as more "quick" speed. 3 cone also. His knock so far from profiles I've read has been stiff hips and short area burst.

Nobody doubts his top gear though he fucking flies when he's up to speed.

23 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

He SHOULD drop no lower than the 2nd round

its the nfl... he’ll be drafted late 3rd/early 4th round and be an absolute steal

This year’s extremely loaded at WR, so he may drop past the second, but we’ll see. He’s gonna have great film and great measurables.

12 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

i'm pessimistic, if he goes before 5th I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'd love to be crazy wrong. 

I have no doubts he's gonna do very well in the league. Pats gonna pick him in the 5th.

He’s been getting projected in the 2nd or 3rd round in most places, and that was before he ran a 4.39. No chance he class to the 5th.

26 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

i'm pessimistic, if he goes before 5th I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'd love to be crazy wrong. 

I have no doubts he's gonna do very well in the league. Pats gonna pick him in the 5th.

Umm I don’t wanna be that guy... but what is his fuckin weakness? Runs like a gazelle and catches everything. Maybe he’s not a “quick twitch” athlete.

Just now, Texasborn91 said:

Umm I don’t wanna be that guy... but what is his fuckin weakness? Runs like a gazelle and catches everything. Maybe he’s not a “quick twitch” athlete.

quickness in and out of breaks is not great for a slot, stiff hips, lacks route polish. Those are the main things I've seen repeated. 

keep in mind that's just what I'm reading. Not what i think.

He's an animal and will do great in the nfl. Steve Smith type player potentially with more speed.

I'd LOVE to see him up here in Seattle. We need WR so badly with reliable hands. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

quickness in and out of breaks is not great for a slot, stiff hips, lacks route polish. Those are the main things I've seen repeated. 

keep in mind that's just what I'm reading. Not what i think.

He's an animal and will do great in the nfl. Steve Smith type player potentially with more speed.

I'd LOVE to see him up here in Seattle. We need WR so badly with reliable hands. 

I think before this past season many of us would've said he was somewhat stiff. And even with his performance this past season he isn't a WR you'd describe as having a lot of wiggle. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

7 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I think before this past season many of us would've said he was somewhat stiff. And even with his performance this past season he isn't a WR you'd describe as having a lot of wiggle. 

Wiggle can be overrated in the NFL unless you're exceptionally quick like the baby puncher. Delpit learned about his strength a couple times. 

13 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Wiggle can be overrated in the NFL unless you're exceptionally quick like the baby puncher. Delpit learned about his strength a couple times. 

I agree. Most guys aren't gonna juke anyone out of their shorts in the NFL. It's about catching the ball and immediately turning up field,  but the one area where wiggle can pay dividends for WRs is with their route running.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

From your fingertips to Al Davis' rotting heart.

💅 . . . 🖤

Lol fuck Al Davis, but I like Chucky and hope the Las Vegas team does good. I've been to Lambeau, and honestly this would be the only other NFL stadium I'm interested in going and watching an NFL game at.

• Like 1

Just for reference shits and giggles showing how all over the place he's ranked and how deep this class is I looked up a few WR rankings for the 2020 draft.

WalterFootball.com updated Feb 1st.

Dev is ranked 42.... 

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020WR.php

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/wide-receivers/wide-receivers

CBS Sports ranked 14

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/02/12/nfl-draft-2020-wide-receiver-rankings-best-prospects

SI ranked 25

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-WRs-2020-NFL-Draft.asp

not ranked in top 50

http://draftcountdown.com/2020-nfl-draft-rankings/2020-wide-receiver-rankings/

ranked 13

that's got to be a much higher than average range..... HE LED THE NATION IN RECEPTIONS 🤣 HE'S NOT SOME UNKNOWN

• Like 1