F250

Devin Duvernay is a grown ass man

Really would’ve liked to have seen him go somewhere where they’d sling it more, but at least he’s going to a top tier organization that will be playing meaningful games for the foreseeable future 

Posted (edited)

Edited by LTtxfan
Sorry for DP, but leaving it anyway...

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Really would’ve liked to have seen him go somewhere where they’d sling it more, but at least he’s going to a top tier organization that will be playing meaningful games for the foreseeable future 

This is a great fit for him. The Ravens need a possession receiver and he’s going to have a ton of room to run after the catch with defenses focusing on Lamar, the Ravens running game and Brown as a deep threat. 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:29 AM, Burt Macklin said:

This is a great fit for him. The Ravens need a possession receiver and he’s going to have a ton of room to run after the catch with defenses focusing on Lamar, the Ravens running game and Brown as a deep threat. 

You’re partially right, but I just don’t think this team is going to throw enough for Duvernay to put up the kind of numbers he would want to when stating his case for a 2nd contract (with anyone, including Baltimore). Same thing goes for Marquise Brown, who I think is really talented. I just don’t think either will ever get the credit they deserve playing with Lamar Jackson and that Greg Roman offense. 

Dev gonna take a couple of those slants to the house this year as LB are caught leaning forward with the threat of LJack running. 

So proud of this kid. Loved him from the moment he pledged to us from Baylor. Always had the utmost talent and just needed to reps to showcase it. One of my favorite all time Horns. 

On 8/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, LTtxfan said:

It makes me ragey every time I read a stat about how good he was and nationally ranked in so many categories and yet did not get the recognition or awards that he deserved. 

You now know that there are going to be so many people that will say that they have been a fan of him for years once he begins to kill it in the NFL.

Us Horns fans have always known. He is ours!

7 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

It makes me ragey every time I read a stat about how good he was and nationally ranked in so many categories and yet did not get the recognition or awards that he deserved. 

You now know that there are going to be so many people that will say that they have been a fan of him for years once he begins to kill it in the NFL.

Us Horns fans have always known. He is ours!

Meh, the team was average, and the two Bama, two LSU guys, Higgins and Lamb were on very prolific offenses and most have body types the NFL covet. If Dev works hard, he’ll be a productive player for years and maybe more. This was the most loaded receiver class I can ever remember.