About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

When A&M joined the SEC and thumped its chest about its big big big rivalry with LSU, I gave LSU the benefit of the doubt and took the position that it wouldn't be a rivalry because LSU was a serious program. 

Now I kinda think maybe the Aggies understood their own. The two fan bases are indistinguishable at this point. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

When A&M joined the SEC and thumped its chest about its big big big rivalry with LSU, I gave LSU the benefit of the doubt and took the position that it wouldn't be a rivalry because LSU was a serious program. 

Now I kinda think maybe the Aggies understood their own. The two fan bases are indistinguishable at this point. 

Id say their degrees carry the same weight, but that would be an insult to aggy

1 hour ago, Rouxdog said:

Just curious why you placed our band in the highest possible point in the stadium,  did not allow our cheerleaders on the field, cut our allotment of tickets, and gave our fans the worse possible seats in the stadium. Are these things you normally do?

You're a fucking moron. 

9 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

the deep south starts in the east texas pine curtain, after all. they have more in common with lsu than we do them.

as an exercise, just compare texags with tigerdroppings. virtually indistinguishable and terrible.

Edited by hayden_horn

11 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

The two fan bases are indistinguishable at this point. 

The difference between the aggy and LSU fan bases is the LSU fan base is much more self-loathing.  Aggy will take their loss to Clemson as a borderline win and LSU fans would consider it a season ender.  

Otherwise, they're very similar as far as assholes. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

24 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

Because your AD agreed to it in the contract and we will get the same next year in BR. We also paid your sorry asses an extra million dollars to compensate. 

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/heres-why-tickets-for-lsu-vs-texas-are-so-limited-for-tigers-fans/85161360/

Clearly, Texas would not allow opposing cheerleaders on the field

And ZOMG, there is pictorial evidence of your poor team sweating it out in the sauna of the DKR visitor's locker room right on LSU's official photo gallery.

http://www.lsusports.net/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&PALBID=2206989

Check out pictures 5,10, 11, 19, 25 and 31.

The conditions were inhumane. We should be so ashamed we let these poor kids suffer so.

Note in picture #10 there is a thermostat sensor on the wall

22 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

100°, no A/C, and no sweating. AMAZING

image.png.f36da73997dce32c441ef330b5f0624e.png

And a thermostat on the wall

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I don't get why we never seem to fight back in these "make up and anti-Texas story" situations.  I would have released the records within 2 hours of that statement, even if it meant someone had to put in significant extra time to get it out.

This stuff has a knock-on effect.  People hear the negative over and over and then they'll start to believe any negative thing, no matter how silly.

This.  aggy lied for 3 years nonstop, and the dallas and houston media never questioned them, enabling the omaha, kc and st. louis media cart blanche to pile on.

I hope CDC as a younger guy recognizes what Deloss never did - it's a new century, the battlefield has changed, and taking the high road no longer works in the post-snowden era of fake news.

56 minutes ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

Geez, LSU fans make aggies seem rational.

20 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

This just sucks shit. We should be talking about how much our defense sucks and telling all the LSU fans to go beat up on A&M and Bama and we will see them next year. Instead we get this whisper campaign and smears from LSU's administration. 

17 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The difference between the aggy and LSU fan bases is the LSU fan base is much more self-loathing.  Aggy will take their loss to Clemson as a borderline win and LSU fans would consider it a season ender.  

Otherwise, they're very similar as far as assholes. 

I used to respect LSU. I was really looking forward to this game. They were one of the few teams that I could actually accept crowing about SECSECSEC because they have some history and hardware.

I remember A$M friends and fans whining and griping about some 5 or 10 year deal in the 90's that LSU backed out on and owed the ags some money (Imagine A$M getting pissy about money). I counted it up to typical ag bullshit. Now I am convinced it was true and that those two programs are kindred spirits. LSU comes out of DKR with difficult and gutsy road win and for some reason have to whine about being disrespected, making up shit along the way to discredit Texas. It's typical little brother crap we all have come come to know and expect from certain programs. I am not sure how Bama has put up with this mess all these years.

3 minutes ago, Eggo said:

I'm curious from the law crowd if Texas could sue LSU for slander if it's proven the facilities were up to snuff. The smear campaign is not looking great on the national opinion for Texas right now. 

Honestly, I think a lot of blame should go to The Advocate, they pushed that click bait title, but what Ed said didn't exactly align with that.

Ed Orgeron confirms LSU did not have A/C in visitor's locker room during Texas game

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eggo said:

I'm curious from the law crowd if Texas could sue LSU for slander if it's proven the facilities were up to snuff. The smear campaign is not looking great on the national opinion for Texas right now. 

Fuck suing those guys. Just release the information showing Ed Orgeron is a lying piece of shit and get the national narrative turned on ASAP. As Hagbard said, we let aggy lie for the longest time about why they left the Big 12 and that's now become the accepted version of events. Fuck that shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eastwood said:

They 'sposed to be SEC fans... And they come in whining about heat, cheerleaders, and band placement. If you gave a fuck about cheerleaders, you would have never let A&M into your conference.

I’m quite surprised at the whining by lsu fans and the bitchassedness of Coach O.  I thought they’d be tougher than this.  And they fucking won the game!!!!

Waiting to hear them complain why there were  no purple and gold pom poms placed in visitor seats and no free beer vouchers?

2 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

I used to respect LSU. I was really looking forward to this game. They were one of the few teams that I could actually accept crowing about SECSECSEC because they have some history and hardware.

I remember A$M friends and fans whining and griping about some 5 or 10 year deal in the 90's that LSU backed out on and owed the ags some money (Imagine A$M getting pissy about money). I counted it up to typical ag bullshit. Now I am convinced it was true and that those two programs are kindred spirits. LSU comes out of DKR with difficult and gutsy road win and for some reason have to whine about being disrespected, making up shit along the way to discredit Texas. It's typical little brother crap we all have come come to know and expect from certain programs. I am not sure how Bama has put up with this mess all these years.

I think they are pissed we didn’t just lay down for them and let them buttfuck us.  I mean the predictions from the bayou aggy here this week showed how much they respected us along with the pregame clown show by their players.  K’Lavon can get fucked along with the rest of their low IQ band of idiots.

• Like 1

Just now, sith_horn said:

image.png.f36da73997dce32c441ef330b5f0624e.png

If it were hot as they claimed, that blue shirt would be full of big dark sweat splotches down and around the armpits of that fat gutted coach.

I havent found a picture of anyone sweating in that locker room yet.  Some of those pics looked like they were taken post-game too.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.  There is nothing LSU could ever do to actually affect our reputation in any significant way.  They're swamp trash, and everyone knows it.

They already have.  WFAA in Dallas last night a 6:12pm had their 2 lead newscasters run for 60 seconds in an open unscripted bitchfest trashing UT.  Literally, my jaw dropped.  I couldn't believe what i was seeing.  I've never seen anything like it.  They had a prepared piece on the kids getting trampled, but then the CDC tweet was issued as they were going on air, so they had to likely retract the "no A/C" story, which was substituted with rambling hatred and bitching about the band location, Big Evil Texas, etc.etc

Try that with aggy, and they would fucking burn down the building at Young and Houston.

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

I havent found a picture of anyone sweating in that locker room yet.  Some of those pics looked like they were taken post-game too.  

Well, obviously they were so incredibly dehydrated that they couldn't even produce any sweat to stain their uniforms.  

You're a fan of an SEC team, do a bunch of them flop like that?    I don't recall Georgia doing it in the Sugar Bowl, and I don't watch many SEC games otherwise.  But maybe it's something that's so ubiquitous in SEC games that the national mediots don't find it noteworthy?

Actually, this situation isn’t that far from what Jim McElwain was fired for at Florida. Orgeron has made claims that can either be verified or prove him to be outright lying in an effort to slander another program and school. He’s said he made calls and spoke to people at Louisiana Tech. That’s provable one way or another. He said someone at LT with the football program, in attendance of the LT game at Texas, confirmed to him that they had the same experience. That’s provable one way or another. There’s data within the system regarding climate controls at Texas. Provable. There are photos and videos of LSU before, during and after the game. There’s a timeline for when the claims were made. 

If Texas has any balls whatsoever, they go after this and then force LSU to either entrench or force their fucking loudmouth woman-beating shithead of a head coach to issue a retraction. 

Edited by closetojumping

1 hour ago, Longhorn Fever said:

You left out the part where UT officials  confiscated and sacrificed the firstborn of LSU guests

That was Child Protective Services, and judging by the behavior of LSU and its fans (death threats, lying, cheating, inbreeding, etc.), it was absolutely necessary. 

Just now, utee94 said:

Well, obviously they were so incredibly dehydrated that they couldn't even produce any sweat to stain their uniforms.  

You're a fan of an SEC team, do a bunch of them flop like that?    I don't recall Georgia doing it in the Sugar Bowl, and I don't watch many SEC games otherwise.  But maybe it's something that's so ubiquitous in SEC games that the national mediots don't find it noteworthy?

I don't remember it being used to the extent I saw Saturday, but then again, we haven't been running any kind of a tempo offense that would have forced them to use stuff like this.  I do know LSU have used fake injuries to avoid equipment TOs in the past.  Its been in their bag of tricks since the Les miles days.  From a 2011 Bama board.

http://www.crimsonredsports.com/index.php?topic=4132.15

55 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

And ZOMG, there is pictorial evidence of your poor team sweating it out in the sauna of the DKR visitor's locker room right on LSU's official photo gallery.http://www.lsusports.net/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&PALBID=2206989

Check out pictures 5,10, 11, 19, 25 and 31.

The conditions were inhumane. We should be so ashamed we let these poor kids suffer so.

These dipshits can't even manage to erase their own evidence refuting their lies.   Where's the fucking fans that they knew to bring because they knew to call LaTech in advance to find out they needed to bring them?

QOJCHEPWPSRFOAW-20190908192401.jpg

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

I think the SEC probably does typically have a better seat allotment (number and location of them) for visiting fans and bands than the Big12, so that's why LSU fans find it odd. Said another way, this wasn't something Texas specifically did for LSU. As others have noted, the normal total number of seat allotments was also reduced due to ongoing renovations to the stadium. But that was known and negotiated between Texas' and LSU's AD when the home and home agreement was made. It's just a revelation to LSU fans. Texas will have the same number allotted next season at Death Valley and I'm sure similar locations.

I think the sec conference dictates where the students sit, so they probably have the rest standardized.  Since this is the first time LSU has played at a big school’s home stadium in a decade they probably forgot how it’s done

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He said someone at LT with the football program, in attendance of the LT game at Texas, confirmed to him that they had the same experience. That’s provable one way or another.

Anyone documenting this story should make sure to parse ogre's presser comments carefully.  He knew to bring fans because he called LaTech.  Therefore, he called LaTech in advance of the game, not after the game.  The fact that the fans are not visible in any pics, and there is no social media evidence of any kind prior to 36 hours after the game, from LSU, or LaTech over the prior 9 days, to substantiate the accusation of no a/c, is ipso facto libel without electronic or photographic evidence time stamped with mac address and IP log data to prove otherwise.

2 hours ago, Rouxdog said:

Just curious why you placed our band in the highest possible point in the stadium,  did not allow our cheerleaders on the field, cut our allotment of tickets, and gave our fans the worse possible seats in the stadium. Are these things you normally do?

Did you cramp up while typing this?  Gotta stay hydrated, bro.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I think the sec conference dictates where the students sit, so they probably have the rest standardized.  Since this is the first time LSU has played at a big school’s home stadium in a decade they probably forgot how it’s done

this is true, aggy held an internal boycott of themselves and their administration over the placement location of the costumed play-actors at secsec games.  student senate and shit.  serious stuff.

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Anyone documenting this story should make sure to parse ogre's presser comments carefully.  He knew to bring fans because he called LaTech.  Therefore, he called LaTech in advance of the game, not after the game.  The fact that the fans are not visible in any pics, and there is no social media evidence of any kind prior to 36 hours after the game, from LSU, or LaTech over the prior 9 days, to substantiate the accusation of no a/c, is ipso facto libel without electronic or photographic evidence time stamped with mac address and IP log data to prove otherwise.

Not only that, if he was aware of there not being AC, all he did to compensate was bring some fans?  Why not bring portable AC units instead?  Or have his medical group bring extra IVs and have a plan to push extra fluids before the game and at halftime?  Just seems like a story that has more and more holes the longer you look at it.  

16 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

These dipshits can't even manage to erase their own evidence refuting their lies.   Where's the fucking fans that they knew to bring because they knew to call LaTech in advance to find out they needed to bring them?

QOJCHEPWPSRFOAW-20190908192401.jpg

Is he intentionally destroying one of our chairs?  Quick, someone send this to ESPN.