About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

I've never seen anyone whine so much after a fucking win no less. LSU tossing around false accusations after a win to justify their defensive players flopping around all over the fucking place. Come on now. If their players were subjected to scorching hot locker room conditions and were dehydrated why didn't it affect the offensive players who were running tempo and strictly the defensive players? The offensive players weren't dropping to the ground with cramps, ever. Skip Holtz already dispelled LSU's claims as phony, he said he never reached out to anyone in Baton Rogue as the Ogre claimed. Their shit defense allowed a score every second half possession and that's exactly why they were falling to the ground in droves smiling in the process.

• Like 2

Still a headline story on ESPN today.  

"Orgeron: LSU locker room lacking A/C at Texas"

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27581991/orgeron-lsu-locker-room-lacking-c-texas

Freakin' whining from Sugar Bowl vs Jawja and now LSU making fake crys about no a/c to cover up how TEXAS OFFENSE PHYSICALLY WORE THEIR DEFENSE'S ASSES OUT IN THE 2ND HALF...

Yeah, sec is scared about improvement TEXAS is now showing... to quote Cajun Cookie Monster on the TEXAS game, "It was a war out there!"

Edited by LTtxfan

He certainly sounds like he’s backtracking in the “no AC in the locker room” comments. I bet he didn’t think the national media was going to run with that story and he needed to soften up on that angle before he was proven wrong and a liar.

that being said- this makes LSU’s strength and conditioning program look like shit. McKnight seems like the real deal.

3 hours ago, Chad said:

I've never seen anyone whine so much after a fucking win no less. LSU tossing around false accusations after a win to justify their defensive players flopping around all over the fucking place. Come on now. If their players were subjected to scorching hot locker room conditions and were dehydrated why didn't it affect the offensive players who were running tempo and strictly the defensive players? The offensive players weren't dropping to the ground with cramps, ever. Skip Holtz already dispelled LSU's claims as phony, he said he never reached out to anyone in Baton Rogue as the Ogre claimed. Their shit defense allowed a score every second half possession and that's exactly why they were falling to the ground in droves smiling in the process.

Not a shit defense.  Just Fatball(TM) in action.  They very predictably collapsed after 50 plays - which was achieved during the 18 play drive of the 3rd Q.  It's pretty obvious they were scared shitless and knew what was coming.  My nephew's Marine unit had an unofficial motto: We run those sorry punks into the ground then kill them when they're tired.

The fact that they're STILL talking about it says Texas left a big impression on them.  This was the most physical team they're going to see until Bama.  Maybe the most physical they will see all season.

Edited by sushihorn

12 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Not a shit defense.  Just Fatball(TM) in action.  They very predictably collapsed after 50 plays - which was achieved during the 18 play drive of the 3rd Q.  It's pretty obvious they were scared shitless and knew what was coming.  My nephew's Marine unit had an unofficial motto: We run those sorry punks into the ground then kill them when they're tired.

The fact that they're STILL talking about it says Texas left a big impression on them.  This was the most physical team they're going to see until Bama.  Maybe the most physical they will see all season.

Watching the OL pancake the fats was awesome.  Watching duv truck delpit was a thing of beauty. 

Sec is supposed to be physical and their D looked gassed and overmatched outside of a few plays where the corner was playing decent coverage. 

9 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Watching the OL pancake the fats was awesome.  Watching duv truck delpit was a thing of beauty. 

Sec is supposed to be physical and their D looked gassed and overmatched outside of a few plays where the corner was playing decent coverage. 

Duv trucking Delpit and then putting Divinity into a daze on the same play was badass.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

You can't tell if there was a/c in a closed room when it's been a hundred degrees out for days? That almost sounds like a Will Ferrell bit- "IS THIS ROOM AIR CONDITIONED???" Just ask Jacob Hester, Coach. He broadcast to Baton Rouge there was no a/c.

The same Jacob Hester who had a Longhorn tattoo on his ass? That guy might harbor a bit of resentment.

What lying POS. Feldman carries O’s water for life after he helped him out on his book, if there was no AC then Bruce would have called it out. He’s never shied away from criticism when we’ve stepped on our dicks.

Edited by Goodman

11 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

After reading about the voice mails left on Sam's, Herman's, and Yancy's phones, fuck LSU. Fuck their players. Fuck their coaches. Fuck their trailer trash fans. 

They have been doing this since telephones became available in Louisiana in the late 90s

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3056398

tebowphone.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

That statement doesn't specifically refute the claims LSU is making ..."the first we've heard..."

Did it fucking happen or not? If not, dispel this fucking lsu trash bullshit

Are you serious? They aren’t parsing words, they are calling bullshit. And that statement came out on 9/9 after Ed O’s presser 

22 minutes ago, Loco said:

They have been doing this since telephones became available in Louisiana in the late 90s

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3056398

tebowphone.gif

I have no doubt about that. Just reading that they threaten someone's family and kids just fucking enraged me. I already lost hope for the human race, and it just confirmed it for me. All over a game. Jesus Christ.

44 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

That statement doesn't specifically refute the claims LSU is making ..."the first we've heard..."

Did it fucking happen or not? If not, dispel this fucking lsu trash bullshit

I'm thinking that they are getting indisputable evidence, i.e. computer records of the temps etc together so when they do refute it, it will be like a nuke going off leaving no doubt.

At least that's what I would do...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

And WINNERS. 

Both on the field and off -- because LSU definitely won this "PR battle"

Geaux Tigers.  

They're LOSERS in life.  From their backward, corrupt state to that pathetic excuse for a school to their shithead "fans" and lying coach to the losers making death threats against women and children.  Congrats on getting one over on people better than you but of course that's pretty much everyone.